The Advanced DS XML 650 LED - A Review By Doc Bud

Hiya Doc,

Just checking in....added a second flower room just recently....1 1/2 years after starting this venture...my local mentor told me to start small and invest in my business as I grow....turned out to be great advice....I've now doubled my plant count in my legal state and using your awesome products....in my new flower room I swear I have the prettiest girls that I've grown to date....they are remarkable and it tells me I am getting better and better at managing the environment and quality control....thank you from the bottom of my heart....now my problem is my patients take me for granted and think all the cannabis out there is like mine.....I beg to differ.....:scratchinghead:

Hiya Doc,

Just checking in....added a second flower room just recently....1 1/2 years after starting this venture...my local mentor told me to start small and invest in my business as I grow....turned out to be great advice....I've now doubled my plant count in my legal state and using your awesome products....in my new flower room I swear I have the prettiest girls that I've grown to date....they are remarkable and it tells me I am getting better and better at managing the environment and quality control....thank you from the bottom of my heart....now my problem is my patients take me for granted think all the cannabis out there is like mine.....I beg to differ.....:scratchinghead:

Encourage them to try brand x....smoke it for a week.

They'll be life-long customers. If I smoked the amount of weed I do and it was unwashed, sprayed with pesticides and so forth....I'd be sick. I know a lot of smokers who have coughs, get colds all the time, etc. No one smoking High Brix produce has those symptoms.

Encourage them to try brand x....smoke it for a week.

They'll be life-long customers. If I smoked the amount of weed I do and it was unwashed, sprayed with pesticides and so forth....I'd be sick. I know a lot of smokers who have coughs, get colds all the time, etc. No one smoking High Brix produce has those symptoms.

10-4 on that one, Doc...my patients are now pot snobs like us....!

10-4 on that one, Doc...my patients are now pot snobs like us....!

My first high brix harvest is still curing. In the jars for a little over a week now.

I pulled a bud out and gave to my neighbors son for him to try (he grows).

He smelled it and his eyes bugged out of his head. I said break it in half and feel how sticky and stinky it is inside. His eyes bugged out again.

I originally gave him the bud because we were talking about manicuring the sugar leaves. He said he trims them off because they would give him a headache.

After he looked at my bud with sugar leaves intact, I asked him "...what would you have trimmed off..." Shout out to Shiggity for the effective comeback.

It worked. He agreed, he wouldn't have trimmed anything.

I'll get a smoke report from him today.

On a side note Doc, I took one good hit from a joint last night, and no anxiety at all. I was more anxious before I took the hit. After?... nothing. I was as cool as a cucumber. I'm going to try 2 hits tonight.

Thank you so much!!!

My first high brix harvest is still curing. In the jars for a little over a week now.

I pulled a bud out and gave to my neighbors son for him to try (he grows).

He smelled it and his eyes bugged out of his head. I said break it in half and feel how sticky and stinky it is inside. His eyes bugged out again.

I originally gave him the bud because we were talking about manicuring the sugar leaves. He said he trims them off because they would give him a headache.

After he looked at my bud with sugar leaves intact, I asked him "...what would you have trimmed off..." Shout out to Shiggity for the effective comeback.

It worked. He agreed, he wouldn't have trimmed anything.

I'll get a smoke report from him today.

On a side note Doc, I took one good hit from a joint last night, and no anxiety at all. I was more anxious before I took the hit. After?... nothing. I was as cool as a cucumber. I'm going to try 2 hits tonight.

Thank you so much!!!

I don't think you'll have much anxiety with the high brix product. Maybe a little with a super goofy Vietnamese strain.....but I really don't get any feedback from anyone about anxiety. The terps seem to smooth out the THC.

Also, Mango----the fruit----is GREAT along with racey sativas. Try it. There's something in the mango that's synergistic with the cannabis. I forgot the name of the enzyme, but I'm sure it can be searched.

Is this the right stuff?

image37275.jpg

image37276.jpg

Hey Doc? In the 3rd picture from the bottom. I see the edges of the fan leaves curved up a bit. Mine did that before.

A member posted a question in the FAQ section asking what was wrong with leaves that looked like this. He described it as the leaves looking "angry".

I was just curious if it is normal, strain dependent, or just barely deficient in something.

Hey Doc? In the 3rd picture from the bottom. I see the edges of the fan leaves curved up a bit. Mine did that before.

A member posted a question in the FAQ section asking what was wrong with leaves that looked like this. He described it as the leaves looking "angry".

I was just curious if it is normal, strain dependent, or just barely deficient in something.

It's a magnesium "deficiency," but not exactly. A better way to describe it would be a sign of magnesium demand....which is what we want in High Brix. The plant is blooming so furiously it is always hungry for magnesium.

But if we feed the soil with too much Mg, we'll lower brix too far. I try to get my leaves like that whenever possible, it's a sign of health when just the edges have that slight curl. Once we get to chlorosis and the "taco" we've gone too far and need to add Epsoms.

Don't make the mistake of trying to fix this issue with a ton of magnesium. Let it be! You'll notice the plant and buds are fairly healthy.

Man Doc, those twin towers are very impressive. Great job, when plant is happy. Everything takes care of its self. I noticed your leafs are starting to go too. It's funny, your plant always tells you when it's ready.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

I don't think you'll have much anxiety with the high brix product. Maybe a little with a super goofy Vietnamese strain.....but I really don't get any feedback from anyone about anxiety. The terps seem to smooth out the THC.

Also, Mango----the fruit----is GREAT along with racey sativas. Try it. There's something in the mango that's synergistic with the cannabis. I forgot the name of the enzyme, but I'm sure it can be searched.

myrcene..

Myrcene - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

interesting article! :)
Essential oil of Cannabis sativa L. strains

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom