Advanced LED Demo Grow by Doc Bud

How much are the flower panels , name of exact model, price and where do I get them, shit just got serious! Hahahahaha but seriously shit just got serious!

Ditto! Please do tell doc. If you prefer to say so with pm, let me know.

How much are the flower panels , name of exact model, price and where do I get them, shit just got serious! Hahahahaha but seriously shit just got serious!

I'll try to get a rep from the company to post all those details on the thread. I do not know the price of the panels. I also don't know or care much about diodes, wattage, cree, cob, etc. Not that I couldn't understand all that if I desired to, it's just that the only thing I care about is if the lights can grow plants that meet my (very high, no pun intended) expectations.

These lights did that. I fully endorse them for people who want to grow high quality cannabis.

Advanced LED find them in our sponors links. 400 W Diamond series I believe, set you back $995 per light.

Heya guys.....doc is using the xte series from advanced......they are different then the diamond series......they have a combo of 3 and 5 watt diodes.......but they are on the same web page just a different series of light......I'm leaning towards 4 of the xte 200's.....

Edit: they are called diamond series xte's......the plain diamond series are more in line with a platinum light.......

Heya guys.....doc is using the xte series from advanced......they are different then the diamond series......they have a combo of 3 and 5 watt diodes.......but they are on the same web page just a different series of light......I'm leaning towards 4 of the xte 200's.....

Edit: they are called diamond series xte's......the plain diamond series are more in line with a platinum light.......
yeah this is the answer I'm looking for I can't seem to find these long panels when I went to the advanced web site I could only see the square ones not these large rectangular models, that's why I asked, just a tad pricey though wow Like super duper pricey for 995 I can set up 3 whole grow rooms with 4 x 600 w and carbon filters intake outtake , everything , I get my hps real real cheap

yeah this is the answer I'm looking for I can't seem to find these long panels when I went to the advanced web site I could only see the square ones not these large rectangular models, that's why I asked, just a tad pricey though wow Like super duper pricey for 995 I can set up 3 whole grow rooms with 4 x 600 w and carbon filters intake outtake , everything , I get my hps real real cheap

Yeah I guess I'm not the guy to debate......I am very green at growing and have only used led.....I believe their claim to fame is longer light life, less power used and ability to shine in specific light spectrums........now days they are claiming twice the light penatrtion of hps.......either way you can't argue with docs results with these LEDs........one more thing to remember is doc has enough light there to cover a 4x 10 table going by advanced recommendation......he's got a 3x6.......lol, and would like twice as much.....:rofl:

What's left:

Picture_009261.jpg

First jarred nugs from the first Advanced LED demo grow:

Picture_018143.jpg

Yeah I'm not debating the effectivenes of these LED lights I'm just saying they are too expensive at 400 each for me they would still be a pricey item and they are more than double that , looks like I'm going to have to grow my ass off and try an win plant of the month to try out a mars panel lol

Yeah I'm not debating the effectivenes of these LED lights I'm just saying they are too expensive at 400 each for me they would still be a pricey item and they are more than double that , looks like I'm going to have to grow my ass off and try an win plant of the month to try out a mars panel lol

Hey doc green.....I'm using two of the 900's as starter lights....and I'm am very satisfied with them......th just pull a lot of juice for an LED......and I believe there is better tech out there......

I just bought 2 Mars 300 watt panels last summer and they are working well. 50 cents per true watt! A very good price.:Namaste:

Anybody know
something more about the red leds like 660 nm for trichrome production

I don't know why I'm averse to such things like that. It's actually very good knowledge to have when evaluating lights, but for some reason I have avoided educating myself in those areas.

My interests lie more with the actual growing of the plants, the leaves, roots, stems, and especially the soil. These Advanced lights grew some pretty nice plants, in my opinion. I have no friggin' idea what the spectrums of these lights are, wattage, diodes or anything else!

I'm beginning to understand how these plants grow and was only interested to know if these lights could grow plants in such a way that their full potential could be expressed as much as possible under the circumstances: Climate controlled, C02 enhanced room, 7 gallon containers, etc.

The Advanced DS XTE 400 ( I hope I have that right) kicked some serious ass! You should smell this produce. You should see it. I honestly don't care what wavelength of red the lights used, because quite simply they pass the "grow test" regardless of the theory. They work in practice.

Again, I'm not saying the specs aren't super important! Afterall, that's why the lights worked so well. I just don't pay attention to the specs so much as the results.

Like shopping for a new surf board. You know pretty much what kind of board you're looking for, maybe you even have one shaped. But you need to ride it! The numbers mean something, but the performance of the board is the only thing that matters.

I'm super high on Colombian finger hash folks. I'm sure I just rambled on a whole bunch. I'm writing this about ten minutes later and I forgot what I was saying.

NIght all,

Doc

Picture_018143.jpg

Back
Top Bottom