Advanced LED Demo Grow by Doc Bud

We're in the harvest window for everything now. They'll start coming down one a day now. The buds are the best yet....and the Grape Ape that's already been harvested has the best nose on it to date as well.

These lights really did the job, especially LATE into bloom.

Picture_016143.jpg
Picture_015177.jpg
Picture_014202.jpg
Picture_013202.jpg
Picture_012224.jpg
Picture_011232.jpg
Picture_010251.jpg
Picture_009260.jpg
Picture_008259.jpg
Picture_007287.jpg
Picture_006308.jpg

Wow some quality nug there fellow doc , on a hid man myself but with quality like that you have me thinking of perhaps adding one of these LEDs into one of my veg tents , I have a veg tent running a 600 mh and a 600 hps do you think adding a led would be of any benefit also could add one to the flower area I'm always looking to experiment I added UV reptile lights and it increased quality, trichromes and THC % bumped up to 22 from 20%

Wow some quality nug there fellow doc , on a hid man myself but with quality like that you have me thinking of perhaps adding one of these LEDs into one of my veg tents , I have a veg tent running a 600 mh and a 600 hps do you think adding a led would be of any benefit also could add one to the flower area I'm always looking to experiment I added UV reptile lights and it increased quality, trichromes and THC % bumped up to 22 from 20%

I'm an HID guy too....or at least I thought I was.

I'll stick with these "new" LED's or go with a double ended HPS. No more traditional 1000 watt HPS for me. I've seen too much.

Hi Doc all good information never heard of washing bud before makes sense though question on the Colombian red is that the same as the red bud Colombian of days gone by?Back in the 70'S ?

Hi Doc all good information never heard of washing bud before makes sense though question on the Colombian red is that the same as the red bud Colombian of days gone by?Back in the 70'S ?

This is Punta Roja. Depending on what you had back then, you either had this, or a lowland strain that sometimes was called "red bud." This stuff is very familiar to me and if you're downwind of someone lighting a joint it smells just like 1976 to me.

Only this is MUCH more potent, due to cultivation techniques.

Nice! And elec bills would be down by a country mile as well, so if u factor that into yield as well eg how much the meds would cost , how much $ worth you grew using the LEDs + how much you saved on electricity and compare that to a HID grow then you get a real good idea of which light actually makes or saves you the most money and there's no lack in quality with those LEDs either and I suspect they run cooler too? , I may need to get myself a plethora of panels and call it a Christmas present for myself hahaha

Back
Top Bottom