LED/CFL Grow Test-New LEDS

Thanks man :)

Full med grow coming in a few months.

I just read something again that I thought I should share, it's absolutely brilliant.

The pressure of natural physical forces sometimes confronts a person in an emergency with a choice of two evils: either he may violate the literal terms of the criminal law and thus produce a harmful result, or he may comply with those terms and thus produce a greater or equal or lesser amount of harm. For reasons of social policy, if the harm which will result from compliance with the law is greater than that which will result from violation of it, he is by virtue of the defense of necessity justified in violating it.

W.R. LaFave & A.W. Scott, Jr., 1 Substantive Criminal Law § 5.4, at 627 (1986) (hereinafter LaFave & Scott). Or, as stated by Justice Holmes, " 'Detached reflection cannot be expected in the presence of an uplifted knife.' " Arnolds & Garland, The Defense of Necessity in Criminal Law: The Right to Choose the Lesser Evil, 65 J.Crim.L. & Criminology 289, 290 (1974) (hereinafter Arnolds & Garland) (quoting Brown v. United States, 256 U.S. 335, 41 S.Ct. 501, 65 L.Ed. 961 (1921)).

No idea what day this is, I'll count later :)

DSCN3604.JPG

DSCN3616.JPG

This plant is tiny. I expected another push up by now, maybe next week. The evidence so far is not looking good for the LEDS. Not these LEDs anyway. But we will see. If she doesnt push up another 4-6 inches, it will be a 1/4 plant when it's dry, and that will suck :)

Total wattage is 204, or close to that.

This is the same strain as the large one I grew in the first grow. It was so sticky, you could roll a joint with it and then remove the paper, and it would stay stuck together. I am hopeing for more of the same.

I have a theory about these 12/12's and resin production, but I have more growing to do :)

Back
Top Bottom