LED Grow Journal

That is a little weird when was the last time you changed your bulbs? clf loses it fast and should be replaced every 6 months and did you take the cutting in flower?

Bobbie

so, earlier tonight we cut down bush mother.
she was a pretty beast, as you will see.
no idea of wet weight, but the main cola weighs 44.4g.
this ones daughter, the bush clone, is 3 weeks into flower and loving life (and the full fox farm diet).
the veg closet has 6 healthy ~12" clones, and those weird autoflowerers are still autoflowering. whatever. gotta get them some bloom nutes, but whatevr, keep them under 18 hours of light. might as well? :bong:
yeah, buds are drying on an elevated screen in a large cedar box. Hell yeah.

pictures now. woohoo, :ganjamon: :peace:

clone of bush mother
DSC009081.JPG

DSC009091.JPG

BUSH MOTHER HERSELF about to come down
(leaning heavily to one side)
DSC009111.JPG

UPSIDE DOWN
DSC009151.JPG

MAIN COLA TIME
DSC009101.JPG

DSC009161.JPG

DSC009171.JPG

DSC00922.JPG

SCREEN
DSC00918.JPG

DSC00923.JPG

I am glad to see your bud choices are much better then your beer choice... Damn, seeing that PBR gave me the willies..... Nice looking harvest.... Enjoy your fruits of labor...

Hi new to this im am going to try to grow with leds i get my med card soon..would you please tell me what watt those leds are ,,that you gave up on, i all ready bought a bunch of leds but they are 50 watts each and 2 ufo 90 watts led i can by law only grow 12 plants do i have a chance of 1400 watts of leds working for 12 plants.. Or should i add a few 400 watt hsp i want to keep the heat down its all upstairs in a old house,,thanks for your time ironrider

so did you give up on the leds what total watt did you try and was it just the 2 color range or was it the new tri ones im thinking about getting like 5 of the ufo tri colors for a grow room not sure yet though any sugestions ?

Hi inferno420 my led panels seen to be working good, my lowryders were seeds last month. I got my Med card last month so now im growing. i only have 8 females out of 12 1 good male his is 16 inches tall.im kepping the pollen from him to make a few seeds I just got one of the new ufos with orange bulbs in it i paid 225.00 with shipping I now have 3 ufo lights.i wont have to use them with the low ryders ,,leds and some cfls 2700k .2 on each now the buds are starting to grow when im done i will post the whole grow. around may 15 is my guess oh ps i got the new ufo off of ebay i missed 2 lower bids 189.00 later and good luck to you

cool so do they get the 3x3 area that ebay sells people say they get or is that a lil over rated, from what i seen LEDs get realy good gram per watt ratio but dont make as much as hid, so im wondering if there needs to be a 4 band color ratio or if the 3 is enough and just needs a lil more watt to = the hps/mh.

they say 25% or 33% but from the looks of it im thinking about eff wise to equal bud probly looking at 45%.

Sorry about spelling im half asleep and im looking forward to seeing your grow. Im thinking about one myself just trying to figure out whats the best way to go Led.s , t5s, rotorys, hps, i been researching for a long time just seems like when i make up my mind something always comes up or i change it:p

hey man- this is an old thread, but you can see how much better those plants looked once I added flouro's...

i really don't want to bust your bubble, but I am disenchanted with LED's- they are usually overstated in terms of brightness and coverage area, and just don't grow plants as fast as bulbs. those were called 45W- equivalent to something huge, etc etc. even with 6, plants were stretching and lanky. i was also mad beginner, but my luck changed as I switched lights- i think thats a correlation.

it is a nice idea, but don't throw your money at it. IMO, not worth it.
get flouro's, or both mh and hps. i'm running almost 250W of flouro's in my veg space, and 400W HPS at flower.

if you do really really want to use LED's, use a shit ton of them. but why run a kW of LED's?

Back
Top Bottom