LED/CFL Grow Test-New LEDS

Get that sucka into flowering... I want to see how the LED's do for the flowering stage..I have been thinking about possibly using some panels for side and lower lighting, because eventually I would like to try and grow some indoor monsters.. I am waiting for your results and opinion Boss man.... so hurry up, would ya...:cheesygrinsmiley::allgood:

I took off another node 3 days ago (And 5 bud sites) and growth has started again, so I lost 3 days for that one, but I am hoping to make it up in the center buds.

After the second dose or strawberry, it has had no effect but to lower the pH, so much for that :)
This is today, about day 35 from seed I think.
DSCN35021.JPG

DSCN35011.JPG

DSCN3499.JPG

Sopposed to be a lemon indica hybrid, it smells like skunk, and has been getting worse by the day. (or better depending...) I really want to drop another 10k lumens on it, but I have to see if the leds do it instead.

Additon: I am maxxed out on nutes, she has started burning tips.

so why are you mixing cfl's with the LED's instead of trying an LED only grow?? just curious how much of a difference there would be with ONLY LED lighting for the grow.

There is no reason to try and grow with 52 watts of power. I don't care what the manufacturer says, there is no way 4 of these panels will grow a plant fast enough.

I have split the lumens for for cfl's by more then 1/2 from my last grow. For the other 20k lumens I am missing, I used the LED panels. I also need to know the focal point of the lights so I know how far they have to be kept from the plant. I will know when the plant hits this point by looking at the nodes, and checking daily growth. We are approaching the 2 1/2 foot mark, and I suspect it's between now and 2 feet.

There is no reason to try and grow with 52 watts of power. I don't care what the manufacturer says, there is no way 4 of these panels will grow a plant fast enough.

I have split the lumens for for cfl's by more then 1/2 from my last grow. For the other 20k lumens I am missing, I used the LED panels. I also need to know the focal point of the lights so I know how far they have to be kept from the plant. I will know when the plant hits this point by looking at the nodes, and checking daily growth. We are approaching the 2 1/2 foot mark, and I suspect it's between now and 2 feet.

so you couldnt just replace this with more dense LED lights?? I saw some on ebay that were much more densely packed then the ones you are using. I dunno maybe I need to just sit back and think a little lol. I'm just trying to think of ways to keep the lumens up and the heat down in my growroom is all.

Very nice Boss, Didnt realize you were flowering a plant so short and bushy, seems like the new thing to do nowadays ;)

Out with tall and skinny runway models, we want plus size buds ;)

Back
Top Bottom