A New Top LED Panel for Testing

work, two snowstorms... updates when I catch up

Hello,
t there anyone currently using a panel with Topled jon705 spectrum?
thank you

No I am not. You will have to ask Sara about my panel... pm her or she should reply here.

By the way I now have a blueberry under this panel :cheesygrinsmiley:

pics soon folks... I have put a blueberry clone under this panel.

Jon705... sorry I just looked at a post by Jon and realized (I am old and forget easy) he is ROCKING those area 51's

edit -- I also just remembered that TopLED has matched that panel and Jon is about to show how well that one works!!!

Hey Buckshot nice looking grow. I e-mailed TOPLED to asked them if their red / white light listed on the website was the Area 51 spec. They replied: "we will not tell area51 spec.we will delete it." I asked them what the specs were on the red/white light and they have not responded. So I am confused...

Hey Buckshot nice looking grow. I e-mailed TOPLED to asked them if their red / white light listed on the website was the Area 51 spec. They replied: "we will not tell area51 spec.we will delete it." I asked them what the specs were on the red/white light and they have not responded. So I am confused...

I don't think they refer to it as A51 spec, rather they call it "flower" spec. IIRC, their flower spec is the A51 as described by Jon705. ;)

I have powdery mildew on plants outside. I am going to have to get a consensus on what it is inside. This is the white mold that normally grows on things like rotting wood. It was everywhere and was disturbed when the room was sealed. It then started growing on anything... even black poly. I could spray fungicide ... even tried bleach right on it and it eats it for diner. The bleach actually fed it I think. This shit is like something out of a Stephen King book.

try hydrogen peroxide, its a natural mold relief

Thanks folks! I appreciate your suggestions!

I have a new project going under this panel... pics soon

Are you going to update this thread or start a new one? excited for more pics! Thanks for the great work by the way!!

:cheesygrinsmiley: I am going to update here as I am using this panel for the project. I am trying to get feminized blueberry seeds. I am not yet ready for pics as I have been delinquent on spraying and do not have nanners yet... I might not get them but I will post pics when the girl and girl/boy are ready

Back
Top Bottom