Testing a BudMaster II LED Panel

full plant update

This plants is really amazing me, the pot is to the right, you can see this is only HALF the original plant. The other half was a failed experiment.

Blueberry and yes that is a hash tip forming

DSC_4881_blueberry.jpg

DSC_4882_blueberry.jpg

DSC_4874_blueberry.jpg

DSC_4869_blueberry.jpg

:peace:

Wow I'm on the ball now Google Alerts is like having your own spy network.

Lovely pics Buck keep up the good work just wish I could help you smoke it :)

Hey Budmaster!

I wish you could too! I am thinking it is going to take me a couple days to smoke it myself :cheesygrinsmiley:

Up to some experimenting we are....Nice Buck! Still have some of my late spring early May Blue Widow left. Lots of resin and a good high with a soothing body AND head effect. I just trimmed some very dry Royal Purple (because of my lack of time) and ended up with a couple of jars to last me for a while. It has that sweet bud taste with an "expand-o-matic" kick! I am partaking as I type...good buzz! :cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:

Hey H

Glad to see you in the hooouuse :cheesygrinsmiley: Sounds like a sweet haul! Hope all is well...

S'more pics

DSC_4889_hashtip.jpg

DSC_4892_bb.jpg

DSC_4894_bb.jpg

DSC_4901_bb.jpg

DSC_4902_bb.jpg

DSC_4905_blueberry.jpg

:peace:

wow man I must say beautiful plant I love how its true colors are coming out
I am looking for leds I want to give them a try i've always been a hps guy but grows like this make me want to try this just the price kind of keeps me away lol hopefully I will find a way to make it happen soon and join you led growers again nice plant bro cant wait to see the harvest

wow man I must say beautiful plant I love how its true colors are coming out
I am looking for leds I want to give them a try i've always been a hps guy but grows like this make me want to try this just the price kind of keeps me away lol hopefully I will find a way to make it happen soon and join you led growers again nice plant bro cant wait to see the harvest

Thank you Wickedgrower. It looks from the plants I have seen that this is the natural color of DJ Shorts original blueberry. Try LED!, start slow and just replace one HPS. You will, depending on your electric cost, most likely actually save money. It will take time to adjust but it is adjusting to less nutrients, less water, less heat... you see where I am going. Eventually you will see your cost go down and quality go up with the same strains you run now.

See you under LED soon :cheesygrinsmiley:

I love my blueberry, but yours looks nicer. :thumb:

Maybe someday you'll post a good picture of her. :winkyface: :biglaugh:

I love my blueberry, but yours looks nicer. :thumb:

Maybe someday you'll post a good picture of her. :winkyface: :biglaugh:

Thank you hiker. Does your girl show the same colors? I realized after doing some research on blueberry that there are more than one strain. Let's see her!

OK

Here is how she turned out... weights to follow

DSC_4965_endplant.jpg
DSC_4967_end.jpg
DSC_4968_end.jpg
DSC_4963_end.jpg
DSC_4961_end.jpg
DSC_4969_end.jpg
DSC_4960_endht.jpg
DSC_4962_endht.jpg
DSC_4970_endht.jpg
DSC_4958_bb.jpg
DSC_4957_bb.jpg
DSC_4956_bbht.jpg
DSC_4942_bb.jpg
DSC_4941_bb.jpg
DSC_4940_bb.jpg
DSC_4936_bb.jpg

Totally trimmed... I found no seeds????? I seeded, you saw the seeds forming wtf

WET

409g of trimmed bud (high and tight)

240g popcorn bud and sugar sweet leaf

1 qp nice trimmed buds and 4.5g bubble :cheesygrinsmiley:

Eff yes! Awesome opossum! And boom I just humped your leg! For doing such a good job with that blue berry of course! :rofl:

I actually laughed out loud

Back
Top Bottom