Budmaster II Rocks the New MARL Osram Panels - a DIY LED Adventure

I was looking around at specs of other panels and then checked my panel.... Holy Smokes

675godpar3.jpg

Holy Mackerel Buck ... now I know why the difference in pricing!! Gonna have to bite the bullet here. Anyone compare the Budmaster 675 with the PlatinumLED product??

I'm thinking of getting an LED panel and set it up beside my HPS for grow ...
Cheers,
bb

make sure you have space!!! :smokin:

Holy Mackerel Buck ... now I know why the difference in pricing!! Gonna have to bite the bullet here. Anyone compare the Budmaster 675 with the PlatinumLED product??

I'm thinking of getting an LED panel and set it up beside my HPS for grow ...
Cheers,
bb

BB (FZ fan?)

If you are going to "jump in" with Osram clusters be sure to follow height suggestions. I have scoffed at these "suggestions" before and CHH regularly grows right into his panels but with these you will benefit from more space, I guarantee it!!!

Good Luck

make sure you have space!!! :smokin:

BB (FZ fan?)

If you are going to "jump in" with Osram clusters be sure to follow height suggestions. I have scoffed at these "suggestions" before and CHH regularly grows right into his panels but with these you will benefit from more space, I guarantee it!!!

Good Luck
'
Yeah wow - flash back: 1976 standing on a seat groovin in some low down n dirty theater "Potato head bobby was a friend of mine....."
I've seen n herd FZ a fair number of times, probably his fault I started chasing down the GD for a spell too! It's all good tho. I got on the bus in the rear door, realized right there right then I needed to keep on walking up and out the front door, off the bus - no shit no kidding. Got my own bus and shared with my friends and managed to stay somewhat sane.

Oshram LEDs?? That's a brand name - Oshram makes HID bulbs now and used to make tubes for tube amps very good ones too. Oshram is the brand to get?? Not the Chinese ones?

I am glad LA answered... I am SO impressed I wrote this in my journal this morning :cheer:

I am going to throw a plug for Budmaster

Holy Fucking G.O.D. panels!!!!! :green_heart:

How was that for a commercial?

The bad news first, I found dang bud rot on the S girl under the Budmaster II panel with the Osram boards, DANG

so I pulled it.

I thought and went down and really looked over the BID blue cheese. Not one spot of rot!!! but I also noticed she was far along and could be chopped

I went and :roorrip: ... :hmmmm: if it is done, take it before it rots too!

Now the real commercial I figured by the looks of her I would get 2 zips of nice bud and a pile of shake. WRONG

I ... yes I the one who hates to harvest the most had FUN till 2 am!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I could tell on the very first bud they were WAY different, twice the size from previous experience and just hard dense and well... beautiful. You folks have been following would look at that BC and figure 2 zips dry too right?

I got (wet, fresh cut) 9.55 zips of sweet nuggets and 2.25 zips of nice shake :cheesygrinsmiley:, by the look of the nugs I am thinking a qp dry (I think I am on the wishful side)

DAMN Budmaster, THANK YOU!!!!!!

Oh yeah there are pics but yer gonna have to wait while I :roorrip: deal with plants and people

:allgood:

20141018_235932_bid_bc.jpg
20141018_233320_BID_bc.jpg

OK so this journal is not over... just starting in fact.

to wrap up the first try

The S Girl yielded 6.55 zips bud and 5.5 zips of really frosty shake wet

For me 2 lbs of processed wet material is a really good haul from that short a turn around

Here is my initial impression of the new clusters

This panel absolutely blows away all the other panels I have. It has made better bud structure than I have seen from ANY indoor light.

I at this point if asked what panel to get would have to say, Budmaster II with the knew Osram boards.

OK

I just reminded myself that I have not let you know what is up. There will never be a time when this panel is not flowering something. I have two haze that primarily spent their time flowering under an original Budmaster. I stuck one under this panel till the end... then I will put some harder to flower plants a blueberry and a blue moon

Shine

Hey Buckshot. Just got into LED am going to follow along. I could never afford what you guys are running & am have lots to learn.

I am always glad when folks give it a try. You can supplement what you have fairly inexpensively by getting just a single cluster and power supply. If you are handy and safe you could make a small but powerful supplemental light. You can also keep an eye on the price as all products come down over time.

I have failed at DIY, so far, getting ready to tray that again... energy and every thing else at low point... but... still on it.

The temp haze is gonna get moved I have a blueberry that just started to go and it will get moved in tonight :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm keeping an eye on the Kind & BM lights for sure. I'm a big DIYer so I'm excited to see what you & LA do with your projects.
I'm trying out a Twilight COB Spider, lil over 400w claimed. I already need another one!

Interesting technology.

Back
Top Bottom