Testing a BudMaster II LED Panel

I re-read above... I sound like an angry old man, wait I am :cheesygrinsmiley:

for folks reading along, I love this light, I have noticed it creates a different leaf structure with the nutrients I am using, that is all

OK I figured it out... The light is too close to the plant.

This seems to be the most powerful LED panel I have worked with. I have disregarded manufacturers suggestions for distance in the past and had no problems. I am still not having a problem, just noticing the power through leaf structure

I have outlined where the light directly hits... you can see the difference in the outer leaves

DSC_4705_blueberry.jpg

this is an outer leaf

DSC_4707_blueberry.jpg

:peace:

DSC_4707_blueberry.jpg

Hiya all

Sorry been taking it easy for a few days which means no pc at home now, missus' orders :)

Best for the lights to be 2ft or more away from your plants to get the best effect and most coverage.

Not sure whats going on with your leaves Buck but I have seen pictures similar in another forum and will try to dig them out and get back to you. The lights are powerful but shouldnt be effecting your plant adversley as they seem far away enough.

The light is only 10 to 12" from the top. I can't raise it any higher or lower the plant. :cheesygrinsmiley:

It will be OK just watch

Thanks Fuzzy

Here she is starting to bud. I have never grown this before so I have no idea what it will eventually look like.

I have doubled the cal/mg

edit -- the color change is due to light from the LEDs coming through my flash

DSC_4738_blueberry.jpg

DSC_4733_blueberry.jpg

Picture update

Blueberry

DSC_4848_blueberry.jpg

DSC_4841_blueberry.jpg

DSC_4838_blueberry.jpg

DSC_4840_blueberry.jpg

:peace:

I know this isn't a journal, but I'm subbed. I need to purchase some lighting soon, like tomorrow, so I was happy to find your thread Buck

Pictures are lovely as always. :Namaste:

Thanks for sharing your experiences.

I know this isn't a journal, but I'm subbed. I need to purchase some lighting soon, like tomorrow, so I was happy to find your thread Buck

Pictures are lovely as always. :Namaste:

Thanks for sharing your experiences.

Hey Hiker

Cool! If you pick a sponsored product don't forget to tell them you saw it here cause you might get a discount!!!

I've narrowed my choices down to 2 vendors, both sponsors. :)

Here is a pic from last night. I am really getting excited about this plant. I was given a cut and told second party that this was "blueberry" I had to wait till it matured to see what I have. This really looks like the original blueberry with the color of the fan leaves :cheesygrinsmiley:...

DSC_4866_blueberry.jpg

Back
Top Bottom