Budmaster LED Panel

Those are some sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet lookin buds there WOW

Honestly I pursued LED for flowering due to savings and heat benefits. I didn't expect much in the way of yield but have been pleasantly surprised. Nowhere near yours, but impressive in the wake of naysayers of LED technology. I badly want a second light but am only halfway to saving up. One day they won't be so darned expensive.

Will be keeping an eye on your gr/watt pursuit. Very impressive.

Prices have fallen dramatically since I first started I can't remember what I paid but it was crazy high for two 3 watt panels, like 3 grand or so, however back then I did the math and figured I would about break even with the costs associated with HPS. So far I have. Some of the units have experienced cluster failures but all manufacturers have sent replacements.

things have changed i doubt i'll do that big led grow this year but the new budmaster is likely to do 1 gpw off! lol 300% more par than i have now and only 30watts more draw,,,insabe what techcan do i have seen some doodes hit 2gpw with vert stadium scrogs and 600watt hps i think this is our year (led growers) for insane yields and these autopots are blowing my mind fastest growth ive ever seen!

I do believe we have an LED convert :cheesygrinsmiley:

You can grow 4, but even with 2 of them there may not be enough light to have them reach their fullest potential yield-wise. Potency will come from genetics and nutrients mostly and if the strain packs a punch, you'll still realize that provided all other things are in line. Drawing 190w is borderline for 2 IMO and juuuuust enough for 1 really good one.

my .02c

:peace:

With a space that small to maximise your yield you'd be better with just two plants if you're sticking with auto's. If I was you, I would do a scrog with a single photoperiod plant in a 5 gal pot & look at an alternative lighting company. The Budmaster 450 would suit the grow space but is double your budget.

I've been growing with Budmaster LED for 6 months now - and it has not been at all rewarding. The yield has been shit. I've moved from HID lights and a well balanced system using a Ecotech controller. The previous lights produced lots of heat and that was a problem but once regulated it was not....I'm growing in an attic and it is a little cool up there.
Now with the new lights there is no heat and I had to supply heat by installing heaters into the grow tents (which undid all the savings on electricity) The problem I have is that the controler is not fast enought to react to the situation. The temp gose down, the heaters switch on, the heat gose up, and up, and up and eventually the controler kicks in and turns on the extract fans. So my temps are oscilliating up and down and the controler is too slow to even things out.

I can overcome this situation with lots of insulation. But before I do this I have to varify that LEDs work and that I'm not wasting more money.....

So my question is this; Can anyone who has grown with LED and who dose not have the heat problems that I have, vouch for the these lights and say with absolute certainty that they are better than the conventional lights? Do you get beeter yield, do you get fruit down low on the plant?

I look forward to your replies.

I've been growing with Budmaster LED for 6 months now - and it has not been at all rewarding. The yield has been shit. I've moved from HID lights and a well balanced system using a Ecotech controller. The previous lights produced lots of heat and that was a problem but once regulated it was not....I'm growing in an attic and it is a little cool up there.
Now with the new lights there is no heat and I had to supply heat by installing heaters into the grow tents (which undid all the savings on electricity) The problem I have is that the controler is not fast enought to react to the situation. The temp gose down, the heaters switch on, the heat gose up, and up, and up and eventually the controler kicks in and turns on the extract fans. So my temps are oscilliating up and down and the controler is too slow to even things out.

I can overcome this situation with lots of insulation. But before I do this I have to varify that LEDs work and that I'm not wasting more money.....

So my question is this; Can anyone who has grown with LED and who dose not have the heat problems that I have, vouch for the these lights and say with absolute certainty that they are better than the conventional lights? Do you get beeter yield, do you get fruit down low on the plant?

I look forward to your replies.

What kind of Budmaster? I add HPS lights to my grow for heat rather than add a heater.

Back
Top Bottom