A new LED panel - I am all in with LED now

I'm telling ya! I have a lot of the bugs worked out just not all, hopefully in the morning I'll be back at it. These LED's don't have air cooled hoods so I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to ventilate? just put the carbon filter and the 8 inch vortex directly to ducting out the tent and through the window? Is what I'm thinking, I'll test it as soon as the filter arrives.

it sounds good ... put the duct to the vortex up high and if you are pulling in cool air, put that duct high on the other side but below the vortex duct

Hi Buckshot
About 3' x 3' max 4'x4'
Thanks

The short answer is "Yes" ... but you may want to go with 2 or 3 smaller lights that could be spread out for better coverage and independently raised to accomodate differing plant sizes

Buckshot; I too say several smaller LED`s give better coverage verses 1 larger one. I have 2 and want another one.
Peace & Great Growin`
YR

I am really loving the new design of that helios. I think these may be the same company who did the apollo? I would love to order one of those but I just dont know what the perfect spectrum should be. I feel like the real issue with the chinese panels is the bands, if you know what the perfect spectrum or wavelengths should be I feel like ordering from these companies can turn out great. I have expiermented with so many different led companies and the best performing lights are those with researched wavelengths. Where did you order this light from? and did you give them a custom formula for the lighting?

If you're looking for the Apollo's I think this company sells them, they're a sponsor of the site so I'll link them (think that's allowed): Greenthumb LED. They're re-branded but are the same thing from what I can tell. I got my other LEDs from them (DIY, not Apollo) and they have a pretty good selection if you don't mind putting it together yourself and know what you're looking for.

hello friend i need buy 1 panel led goood super good

i have loking helios 420w
or Budmaster II 675XG

for you top is ???

plz i need site on you have buy helios and prece ^^ tnx

Buckshot plz help me i need buy 1 led panel i have area 1x1x2 and have loking

mars2 900w
helios 12 450w

for you the beast is ?

Back
Top Bottom