Budmaster LED Panel

PS sorry for our recent html error

Holy Smokes! Greenlights! Thanks for filling in the technical info ... did I mention the power cord is too short? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Seriously, I think your light ROCKS! ( and I like the way the power cord screws on )

check the pics below and here is extra info

the blue moon on the left is on another bucket ... the two plants are almost the same size. I just had the baby on the floor to be further from the light. Anyhoo the buds on the far right of the older blue moon on the left are closer to the light ... and not getting fried.

I am getting ready to set up a new room I almost have it visualized, I can tell you the Budmaster will be getting used in an unusual way

stand by :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hi Greenlights!
Can you put the Budmaster with 90 degrees lens closer to the plants? The hight between the Budmaster and my plants is my main concern, as a closet grower.

I have plants 18" and a few a little closer I had plants 5" from the adjusta-clusta

Wow, things are getting real in here! Good to hear about the light. If i was to guess i'd say you might be going vertical? That's my plan eventually.. when i finally buckle down and get some panels. I posted my cabinets i'm using with my hid lights, will just transfer the cabs to leds. I'll set it up like a hallway with the panels on ether end.

OK

New room ... and I am going to change it. This is a "standard" configuration. I plan on replacing the Budmaster with the Helios and using the Budmaster either as side light stationary ... or on a mover (this will have to be a dirt cheap mover, any suggestions?)

DSC_9332_room.jpg

See that plant in front above in front? She was moved right under the Budmaster and this is what I got

This panel really is a Budmaster

DSC_9823_sgirl.jpg

Buck I notice you have your lights angled does this help with penetration??:peace:

When I had them angled I lost less light and the was more "blending"

tilt.JPG

How did you determine the angel to hang them at????

I watched the lost light on the wall when I had most of the light on the plants... that was my angle.

We now use our own custom made precision 90 degree lens mould on our new Budmaster II lights. We switched lens as the diodes are kicking out a lot of power this year so we could still have enough penetration with a 90 degree lens.

When I had them angled I lost less light and the was more "blending"

tilt.JPG

A Lot of people employ this method of hanging their lights when using led. Buckshot is correct it is very effective.

One thing to note though is that when hanging your led light on an angle listen carefully to see if the fans are rubbing as some lights have thin cases that will flex and move the fans closer to the vents slightly.

And of course if your led is on an angle please don't look directly into the light as staring into your led too often will result in some retinal damage is you are too close.

still kicking ass

blooming right now

DSC_4703_bd.jpg

DSC_4709_bd.jpg

DSC_4711_bottombud.jpg

This is really informative stuff! How did it all go?

I am in the process of making My own LED grow light. However I will utilize different diodes, chip and design. I will look into the possibility to sell these light in my store for my customers and patients.

Big up!

I am in the process of making My own LED grow light. However I will utilize different diodes, chip and design. I will look into the possibility to sell these light in my store for my customers and patients.

Big up!

the plant above is still growing... here she is

DSC_4723_bluedream.jpg

Big up!

I just went and looked at your profile. Seek out all the LED sponsors here at 420 they all have great products.

Back
Top Bottom