Testing a BudMaster II LED Panel

Thanks Budmaster.

They look nice. I'll be hanging out with everyone watching the results.

Hey Budmaster - I was just looking back over these posts and I realized I spelled your name wrong. I spelled Budmaster with a "t" instead of a "d". I'm really sorry. I did not mean any slight or disrespect in what I wrote. I looked for ways to edit the posts and couldn't find any.

Normally I write my posts by speaking into the microphone and the computer translates my voice into words on the screen. And the computer often makes phonetic spelling errors.

As I was looking back over the post and read what I had written, I felt really bad.

Just wanted to clear that up so you didn't think I was being in anyway disrespectful.

So now that I find myself writing to you, maybe you could tell me a couple of things more about your light.

What does the 675XG weigh?

How big of an area does the 675XG cover?

Your lights have a very professional, polished look to them. It's the first light I have seen other than lights I purchased a while back that I have really been drawn to.

I struggle with the price. Since I can't tell if they are genuinely better than what I bought, it's hard to imagine they would be that much better. But they could be. I am very drawn to them.

Hopefully we will all learn about these as we watch Buckshot grow with it.

Hey Budmaster - I was just looking back over these posts and I realized I spelled your name wrong. I spelled Budmaster with a "t" instead of a "d". I'm really sorry. I did not mean any slight or disrespect in what I wrote. I looked for ways to edit the posts and couldn't find any.

Normally I write my posts by speaking into the microphone and the computer translates my voice into words on the screen. And the computer often makes phonetic spelling errors.

Output, I just wanted to thank you for giving me the best and biggest laugh today! I LMFAO when I read the above. After the last few stressful days of my grow, I definitely needed that!

Output, I just wanted to thank you for giving me the best and biggest laugh today! I LMFAO when I read the above. After the last few stressful days of my grow, I definitely needed that!

Glad to help. :high-five:

Actually, when I reread it, I also LMFAO. Only problem is, I didn't mean to do it and I didn't want Budmaster to feel that I had slighted him or disrespected him.

But it was pretty damn funny.

:cheesygrinsmiley: Output

I did not even notice... that is funny. You can ask a moderator to fix it for you.

Missed pics this am as we had a power outage that screwed up the schedule. After fixing up the timers I will get pics tonight or in the am. The blueberry has started to develop nodes and will soon be budding in a big way.

:cheesygrinsmiley: Output

I did not even notice... that is funny. You can ask a moderator to fix it for you.

They so far have not been very helpful or responsive to me. But it is absolutely worth asking. Is there a specific way to contact them? Or if they are reading this, maybe they can change the "t" to a "d".

On the other hand, it happens to be one of my favorite parts of the female anatomy. So if someone called me that, I might respond that they are correct. LOL

So how are you liking your BUDmaster. :)

Missed pics this am as we had a power outage that screwed up the schedule. After fixing up the timers I will get pics tonight or in the am. The blueberry has started to develop nodes and will soon be budding in a big way.

Ever tried putting your equipment on a battery backup? My thought is that I intend to at least put my timers on one so I keep them up and running. I'm not sure there would be enough power to keep all the lights going though.

They so far have not been very helpful or responsive to me. But it is absolutely worth asking. Is there a specific way to contact them? Or if they are reading this, maybe they can change the "t" to a "d".

On the other hand, it happens to be one of my favorite parts of the female anatomy. So if someone called me that, I might respond that they are correct. LOL

So how are you liking your BUDmaster. :)

:yikes:...:cheesygrinsmiley:

Ever tried putting your equipment on a battery backup? My thought is that I intend to at least put my timers on one so I keep them up and running. I'm not sure there would be enough power to keep all the lights going though.

I have a generator if the power stays out too long. I would need a costly battery system to keep things up for more than 1/2 hour or so. My old man has it sweet and if it was even possible I would get it... he has gas :cheesygrinsmiley: He got a nice fully automated gas generator that just switches on and voila the entire house is lit... sweet

I like my Budmaster II a lot. I have had three plants under it now and the leaf structure is different. I get to post pics this round and I am going to ask questions. Stay tuned.

Just so you know questions or not this light has flowered two plants already... very frosty and dense buds

OK

I am on my third flowering under this plant so I know this leaf structure is due to this light. Any thoughts on this?

DSC_4662_leafstructure.jpg

Here is the blueberry currently under the Budmaster II

DSC_4661_blueberry.jpg

Here are some shots of the recent S girl that was finished under the Budmaster II

DSC_4652_sg.jpg

DSC_4655_sg_bmii.jpg

:peace:

OK

I am on my third flowering under this plant so I know this leaf structure is due to this light. Any thoughts on this?

Here is the blueberry currently under the Budmaster II

DSC_4661_blueberry.jpg

Here are some shots of the recent S girl that was finished under the Budmaster II

DSC_4652_sg.jpg

DSC_4655_sg_bmii.jpg

:peace:

Hi Buckshot

I know people think I would probably say this anyway but you know me better, I dont think it is the light.

We havent had any cases of bleaching yet with any of our customers, quite the opposite in fact everything so far is so green that people think the plants we have growing here are plastic.

Attaching some photos we just had in yesterday of plants 2.5wks into bloom and my lovely chillis here in the store, there are some other photos on our diaries section of the website but they are younger plants not yet in bloom.

Of course some strains can be more prone to CALMAG deficiency than others.

image4967.jpg
31372.jpg

Heres My lovely chillis, cant wait for the little buggers to go red :)

And here is a link to our general diaries page including all of Buckshots diaries for us.

wow those look super dense and trich'd the f out!! i cant wait to flower with a budmaster, got a sour diesel #2 and og kush in week 4 right now under a jdl 600 hps, but with what mr bud says im confident in swapping out with the 675-xg as soon as she gets here, end of the week im thinking how long did your take after it left hong kong?

Hi BID

It has just left the DHL depot so I am thinking in under 7 days now you should have it mate, enjoy your new toy :)

Hi Buckshot

I know people think I would probably say this anyway but you know me better, I dont think it is the light.

The leaves are not bleached... the color is off due to the light. They have however taken the same shape as other strains under that light as the only change... I may have to do that side by side grow to show you.

I added the bud shots because leaf structure aside it was a great yield with super tight frosty nuggets. I just looked at those images again and it looks like the top is suffering... not so... that is new growth.

So...

I took images of all the plants even though I was unable to post. Here is an example of the blue moon. I am a little pissed you are telling me that it is me...but it is. I just need to know what the plants require for this light. I will take BID's suggestion and see if I can turn this one around

as I said this plant made beautiful buds as you can see earlier in this thread.

DSC_3498_bm_leaf.jpg

Thanks for the timeline bud,
Bucky: I have read everywhere that LED grows need much more mg and CA sometimes,I should have no issues since my coco is jacked with minerals ,my first run with brix soil under the mars2 showed no signs of any def, there's just to many minerals avalible

BID ... why the y?

I have exclusively budded under LED panels for years. I give all my plants cal/mg I have also added Asomite to the routine

DSC_9883_topshelf.jpg

I didn't figure I was telling you anything you didn't know but I figure you and I are not the only ones following this thread, figured it needed saying is all:high-five:

Thanks BID. I just gave her a double dose of cal/mg

The leaves are not bleached... the color is off due to the light.

what I mean by this is that they are actually nice and green... this read wrong the camera color balance was off due to the LED

Back
Top Bottom