Budmaster II Rocks the New MARL Osram Panels - a DIY LED Adventure

Hey Buckshot, based on what you and LA are doing with these bad boys, I just pulled the trigger and got a Budmaster II 675 G.O.D LED Grow Light. My friend is too sick to grow his own medicine so I figured there is no better time then now.

Thanks for sharing your grow. I'll try to do the same when I get the tent set up.

Your grow is inspiring!

Hey Buckshot, based on what you and LA are doing with these bad boys, I just pulled the trigger and got a Budmaster II 675 G.O.D LED Grow Light. My friend is too sick to grow his own medicine so I figured there is no better time then now.

Thanks for sharing your grow. I'll try to do the same when I get the tent set up.

Your grow is inspiring!

You are inspiring. Doing for others is huge. I am sorry your friend is so sick, I will say a prayer that your effort provides relief for your friend.

You are inspiring. Doing for others is huge. I am sorry your friend is so sick, I will say a prayer that your effort provides relief for your friend.

You are absolutely right Buckshot! I can never repay what's been done for me, so I just chip at it a piece at a time. Paying it forward is what is all about. :Namaste:

Folks

I am pretty bummed at my gardens. A host of shit has prevented me from giving the care needed for beautiful healthy plants. I really wish at these times I could just turn off the lights for a while (don't worry there is no way I could afford what I need without growing). I went down last night to get some pics at last and found instead I had to feed and water. I have no juice left after doing that these days. I wish I was allowed to cultivate a variety of plants for medicinal use, I guarantee I would have lot's more energy. I have been testing a new LED panel as some of you know. It is so powerful? It is drying out the plant under it faster than I am used to so I am double screwing that plant up. I watered last night and I am charging my swell phone to get some pics before the lights kick off. :straightface:

I've been using Awesome pots with the closed top. Check them out. They have a material cover sewn it that acts as a mock mulch layer. You just close the top with the draw string and it keeps the moisture and microbes very happy. They are also reusable. I contacted the owner and he said just wash them in the washer on regular cycle with no detergent.

Hope it's not that bad Buckshot... I'd trade shifts with ya if I could man.
Have you considered using Slacker or some water retention media? I was using that outdoor earlier this year before mother nature hit.

sheesh I come looking for DIY lights and all I see are these huge buds everywhere :blalol: :biglaugh:

somehow I missed this journal until today. sorry Buckshot

You're gonna keep this one going for the DIY LED, right?

Hey Folks

Sorry, I have been feeling like dirt.

Here is the blueberry I tried to kill

blueberry_closeup.JPG
DSC_7352_before_bb.JPG
DSC_7350_before_bb.JPG
DSC_7356_bb_horn.JPG
PART_1418217430886_IMG_20141210_081523_1_.jpg

:peace:

Glad you have some sugar covered cannabis to help you through your day :peace: Really nice looking Buckshot! :cheer:

I got rid of the cannabis but I kept the candy coating :cheesygrinsmiley:

PART_1418647908364_IMG_20141215_075107.jpg

mmmm I like candy :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom