Testing a BudMaster II LED Panel

I just realized that you did not see my messages in English!
Really sorry

No problem

Sorry I have not been around... lot to do and little time. The Budmaster II is an awesome panel... really doing a great job.

DSC_5143_tree.jpg

Hello, nice Christmas tree!
I am in contact with the guys at budmaster,
and he advises me 1200xg for space 4ft/4ft/7ft,
in meter, because I work and 1.2 m / 1.2 m/2.1m, So length / width / height.
That do you think?
thank you

Sorry folks I have been so bad even following my own threads. The Budmaster II continues to kick ass :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hello, nice Christmas tree!
I am in contact with the guys at budmaster,
and he advises me 1200xg for space 4ft/4ft/7ft,
in meter, because I work and 1.2 m / 1.2 m/2.1m, So length / width / height.
That do you think?
thank you

I am so sorry LC. I hope you already have a panel. I would leave the suggestions for lights to the Budmaster II folks as they have by far the most feedback and can give the best suggestions.

what the panel is doing now

DSC_5310_dp.jpg

So frosty! I've been killing myself over which led.... thanks to you, bid, and i think jon's journal plus i don't even know how many others. I've decided to go with budmaster! Now i just gotta wait to Friday, yes the glorious payday!

under the Budmaster II

Blueberry x BID hybrid of white widow, big bud and royal purple kush

317 grams wet in the first three plates the last has 65 g's of sweetleaf and popcorn (this does not include the seeded buds that were removed early)

DSC_6857_bb_wwbbrpk.jpg

DSC_6839_bbhybrid.jpg
DSC_6837_bbhybridbud.jpg
DSC_6836_bbhybridbud.jpg
DSC_6834_bbhybridtrich.jpg
DSC_6832_bbhybridtrich.jpg
DSC_6796_bbhybrid.jpg
DSC_6792_bbhybrid.jpg
1022.jpeg

this plant has also been under the same panel the whole time!!!!!

DSC_6758_tt1_plant.jpg

amazing shot of those amber trichs :thumb:

I've been growing with Budmaster LED for 6 months now - and it has not been at all rewarding. The yield has been shit. I've moved from HID lights and a well balanced system using a Ecotech controller. The previous lights produced lots of heat and that was a problem but once regulated it was not....I'm growing in an attic and it is a little cool up there.
Now with the new lights there is no heat and I had to supply heat by installing heaters into the grow tents (which undid all the savings on electricity) The problem I have is that the controler is not fast enought to react to the situation. The temp gose down, the heaters switch on, the heat gose up, and up, and up and eventually the controler kicks in and turns on the extract fans. So my temps are oscilliating up and down and the controler is too slow to even things out.

I can overcome this situation with lots of insulation. But before I do this I have to varify that LEDs work and that I'm not wasting more money.....

So my question is this; Can anyone who has grown with LED and who dose not have the heat problems that I have, vouch for the these lights and say with absolute certainty that they are better than the conventional lights? Do you get beeter yield, do you get fruit down low on the plant?

I look forward to your replies.

I've been growing with Budmaster LED for 6 months now - and it has not been at all rewarding. The yield has been shit. I've moved from HID lights and a well balanced system using a Ecotech controller. The previous lights produced lots of heat and that was a problem but once regulated it was not....I'm growing in an attic and it is a little cool up there.
Now with the new lights there is no heat and I had to supply heat by installing heaters into the grow tents (which undid all the savings on electricity) The problem I have is that the controler is not fast enought to react to the situation. The temp gose down, the heaters switch on, the heat gose up, and up, and up and eventually the controler kicks in and turns on the extract fans. So my temps are oscilliating up and down and the controler is too slow to even things out.

I can overcome this situation with lots of insulation. But before I do this I have to varify that LEDs work and that I'm not wasting more money.....

So my question is this; Can anyone who has grown with LED and who dose not have the heat problems that I have, vouch for the these lights and say with absolute certainty that they are better than the conventional lights? Do you get beeter yield, do you get fruit down low on the plant?

I look forward to your replies.

Again it seems I replied but never hit the button. eesh

My reply was something like, What Budmaster are you running and that I use HPS instead of a heater when needed.

Back
Top Bottom