Testing a BudMaster II LED Panel

It will take time to adjust but it is adjusting to less nutrients, less water, less heat... you see where I am going.

Hey Buckshot, glad I found your journal because I had posted a question about the very thing you mentioned here. I'm getting nute burn on plants while I'm only going half strength of what the General Hydro schedule recommends. My theory was that less heat means less transpiration from the plants and less nutes being pulled out of the soil, giving the chance for them to build up and get too high. Your post seems to indicate that I may be right. How do you adjust down your nutrient schedule for LED growing? I'm a first time grower and am growing high CBD and low THC medicine for my son that has Dravet Syndrome, so any guidance so I don't screw up would be helpful. A lot of experienced growers around my area have taken an interest and offered help, but none of them really know LEDs and just keep suggesting I replace them with HID systems.

Thanks

Hey Buckshot, glad I found your journal because I had posted a question about the very thing you mentioned here. I'm getting nute burn on plants while I'm only going half strength of what the General Hydro schedule recommends. My theory was that less heat means less transpiration from the plants and less nutes being pulled out of the soil, giving the chance for them to build up and get too high. Your post seems to indicate that I may be right. How do you adjust down your nutrient schedule for LED growing? I'm a first time grower and am growing high CBD and low THC medicine for my son that has Dravet Syndrome, so any guidance so I don't screw up would be helpful. A lot of experienced growers around my area have taken an interest and offered help, but none of them really know LEDs and just keep suggesting I replace them with HID systems.

Thanks

What are you soil or hydro? if soil what kind?

edit -- I am so rude

Hey DravetDad

Soil - Pro-Mix HP with Mycorrhizae. I mix in perlite to get a ratio about 1/3 to 1/2 perlite to soil.

With that sort of mix you are almost hydro and much like coco so you can turn things around quick. I assume you are in veg. An Epsom salt flush to start, dry, water then start nutrients again. I only use General Organics Cal/Mg my grow juice is Dyna-gro Foliage Pro. If it is nutrient burn and you want to stick with your nutrients start back up with only a few drops per gallon.

With that sort of mix you are almost hydro and much like coco so you can turn things around quick. I assume you are in veg. An Epsom salt flush to start, dry, water then start nutrients again. I only use General Organics Cal/Mg my grow juice is Dyna-gro Foliage Pro. If it is nutrient burn and you want to stick with your nutrients start back up with only a few drops per gallon.

Thanks for the guidance Buckshot. I've gone and flushed stuff and I'll dramatically scale back the nutrients.

Thanks for the guidance Buckshot. I've gone and flushed stuff and I'll dramatically scale back the nutrients.

Cool... you should start a journal. I am terrible at following but soon all sorts of folks will visit :cheesygrinsmiley: pictures will really help

You folks want to know what the Budmaster II is doing now?

How about This girl and her sister :cheesygrinsmiley:

She is wwbbrpk (white widow, big bud, royal purple kush)

DSC_5010_wwbbrpk.jpg

Looks frosty and beautiful.

Hello Output

Just wait! she has just started :cheesygrinsmiley: I can't wait to see how this one comes out.

Just pulled a sour diesel#2 from under my budmaster II 13.3 wet weight! Solid nugs all the way down even marble sized nugs are like little rocks! She turned purple too! Omg! Frosty! These bm2 lights are no joke:thumb:

head hung low... I pulled that blueberry too early

Bonjour, Super travail, je suis nouveau sur le forum et aimerais vous dirent bravo

Bonjour, Thank You :cheesygrinsmiley: This plant is currently on bloom under the Budmaster II

DSC_5088_wbr.jpg
DSC_5085_wbr.jpg

Bonjour, : Paix: ,
Votre travail est remarquable .
Superbe plante !
Elle donne très envie.
Content de votre lumière ?
J' utilise un traducteur pour communiquer, car je parle Français , désolé si j'ai du mal . : Namaste:

I have to crash but I will reply soon

Bonjour, joyeux noël : Pouce:
J'aimerais bien un de ces panneau pour mon cadeau d' anniversaire , et je crois que mes filles aimeraient ...
Reste plus qu' à convaincre madame .
Bonne culture

Back
Top Bottom