A New Top LED Panel for Testing

Who here has the area 51 spectrum lights?

And if you do, have you tried them in veg?

I imagine they would work really well for veg, as the specs for the whites are 5500~6500K - and that's where the blues are. So they should work fantastic for veg and flower.

What I don't know is if all of the whites are 5500~6500K. If they are, then there is way more than enough blue. And I'd like 30% in the red spectrum which is 10% more than Apache/NASA uses. They are at 80/20.

Anyway, if any of you have these lights and are using them in veg, I am really curious about your comments and thoughts.

And if you are not using them in veg, would you? Why/why not?

Beautiful Nugshots Buckshot!!!! They look frosty as can be, just in time for the winter holidays!!! You got some Christmas Trees Man!! Amazing Job!

Very nice indeed.

Thank you GC

Thank You for testing. I grabbed a 96 X 3 it looks good so far.

Cool, we look forward to seeing your grow

Waiting on them to get back to the USA myself so I don't have to pay for the shipping. Beautiful job!!!! :circle-of-love:

you went and got them? :yikes: :cheesygrinsmiley:

And if you do, have you tried them in veg?

I imagine they would work really well for veg, as the specs for the whites are 5500~6500K - and that's where the blues are. So they should work fantastic for veg and flower.

What I don't know is if all of the whites are 5500~6500K. If they are, then there is way more than enough blue. And I'd like 30% in the red spectrum which is 10% more than Apache/NASA uses. They are at 80/20.

Anyway, if any of you have these lights and are using them in veg, I am really curious about your comments and thoughts.

And if you are not using them in veg, would you? Why/why not?

I do not have them nor have I looked at them close enough to give an opinion.

Beautiful Nugshots Buckshot!!!! They look frosty as can be, just in time for the winter holidays!!! You got some Christmas Trees Man!! Amazing Job!

Thank You Icemud :cheesygrinsmiley: It may be dry by Christmas but it won't be ready to smoke... the bubble might be though :high-five:

Jon705... sorry I just looked at a post by Jon and realized (I am old and forget easy) he is ROCKING those area 51's

edit -- I also just remembered that TopLED has matched that panel and Jon is about to show how well that one works!!!

Looking great Buckshot, as always!

I look forward to seeing the full plant before you harvest her!

Here you go plus some bonus images

PS don't click on the post above, report it instead! I hope to have it removed

the full plant (well most of it I broke off the top!!)

DSC_5012_dp.jpg

DSC_5007_dp.jpg

DSC_5008_dp.jpg

underside

DSC_5018_dp.jpg

Hi guys!
Sorry, I was gone for a bit.
Very nice ladies Buckshot.
I am encouraged although I am still waiting for my 96x3. Been a month now. Damn.:lot-o-toke:
I thought the shipment was from US (ebay), but nope, China baby!

Oh well. My girls still can go a couple of weeks. :Rasta::Rasta::Rasta::Rasta:

Hi guys!
I am encouraged although I am still waiting for my 96x3. Been a month now. Damn.:lot-o-toke:

Notice a change :cheesygrinsmiley:

Sorry you don't have a light yet, I know with holidays Sara says product gets short...???

last full plant shot

DSC_4884_durplepream.jpg

today
DSC_5012_dp.jpg

one more

DSC_5016_size.jpg

we have 96x3w reflector light stock in USA now, you can order from our website directly. FREE shipping to USA.
Hi guys!

Yes,I believe I do Buck.Are the buds starting to weight down your branch's buddy.Love that problem.lol:bravo:

:cheesygrinsmiley: yup had to tie up the one on the right. The whole plant is just balanced holding itself up

It is such a bummer I lost the cola it, The center buds did not take up the slack and were like programmed to just grow that size to accommodate the cola :hmmmm:

we have 96x3w reflector light stock in USA now, you can order from our website directly. FREE shipping to USA.

Sara! I hope things are well and you had fun for the holidays. What is new?

haha, holiday is the end of next month, it has more than 1 month to wait. customs released our products. :)
Sara! I hope things are well and you had fun for the holidays. What is new?

haha, holiday is the end of next month, it has more than 1 month to wait. customs released our products. :)

I missed Hanukkah... I am too early to wish you well, at this rate I better set my watch so I don't miss Christmas!!!!

Back
Top Bottom