Cultivator's NinthPlanet LED 4400W

Best of luck cult, hope that doesnt hurt your yields.:circle-of-love:
I have taken notes of the feeding schedule, i might have to get that voodoo juice pricey but i assume worth it otherwise you wont waste the funds.:thanks:

Oh man, sad to hear about the girls cultivator, hopefully the damage wont be too bad. My girls are looking fantastic after following your advice the other day and from following your feeding schedule after transplant. Thank you so much for taking the time to get that all down for us to be able to follow! ☺️

Sent from my SM-N910F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

No problem.

I will get a pic update of the plans this evening as i headed back to Spain. The damage is quite bad apparantly but thats the way it goes sometimes. i had a feeling these panels would be a struggle in tent.

Ive ordered a 22litre 16 pot Easyfeed system from Alien Hydroponics which should be with me after the weekend. Im going to install that as it will make it easier to manage when im not at the space. Also im going to scrog the space which will make canopy management alot easier.

Hi Cult, im looking forward to the AH easy feed set up, that will be interesting to follow. Just wondering if you ever used these pre-flowering nutes like Buddahs tree flower burst or Advanced Nutrients Bud Ignitor.

Just concentrate to get well and finish doc tests... :circle-of-love:

I wish I could, im not one for sitting still. Hinders me alot but my mind and body is over active unfortunately.

Hi Cult, im looking forward to the AH easy feed set up, that will be interesting to follow. Just wondering if you ever used these pre-flowering nutes like Buddahs tree flower burst or Advanced Nutrients Bud Ignitor.

I used Bud ignitor for years and swore by it..... However I switched to Flower burst 2 years ago and i wouldnt go back to bud ignitor now. So answer to your question is yes i have experience with them and id use flower burst along with bloom base nute.

So im back in Spain......

Absolute disaster. half the plants are dead or almost dead and covered with mould. The other half are shockers, worst ever....

I will get some pics up tomorrow but they will all be cut down and binned tomorro, i will rescue what I can. Im not sure whats happened yet, I havent spoke to the help. However the pots were drenched wet, extraction was not outside and the lights are almost touching the plants so it doesnt take a brain scientist to work out whats happened. Im guessing the house has been locked up and hes only been every few days to feed instead of daily and has just drowned the plants. Pissed off isnt the word!

I Have some Amnesia Haze there that doesnt look great either but is salvageable as its early veg and i can save just about any vegging plant. The plan is to get everything down tomorro and clean out the space. Replace LEDs with 6 x 600w hps and send the LEDS to the UK where the water quality is better and could be used more effectively.

Full pictorial update tomorro.

That's a shame bro. All that work just went down the drain.

Let's not lose hope and start again. Atleast you know what the lights are like. Wish you all the best. Peace

Sent from my SM-N910F using 420

Right Im going to order Buddhas Tree Flower burst, pk 9-18 and Advanced Meta Boost. Thanks for that advice Cult.

Sorry to read about your plants, im gutted for you. I guess the home help has been sacked!

Tents are tricky, I use 5x5 tents, they are 8 ft. to 10 ft tall. With the extensions, after I out grew myself couple times. I'm in same boat as you, I work out of town all but 4 or 5 days a month, SUCKS.
1477002978406-776856417.jpg
14770025906762096345120.jpg

Oh man sorry to hear about the bad news cult, it is hard to find someone that knows how to just listen carefully if not smart, but hey gotta do what you gotta do, best of luck with the salvage project. Luckily there are others keep your head up, so in your situation as you said the switch to 600s and automated watering system is much better wish you luck and success cult.:Namaste:
And on that buddas tree flower burst it is pricey huh, i still have almost a full liter of the bud ignitor, i will go thru that and if you say that fb is so good i will give it a shot when i run out. Some voodoo juice in on the way :thank:

Oh dear! So sorry for your loss cultivator, what a shame, seems good help is always so hard to find. Hope you get it all cleaned alright and I look forward to seeing the new easy feed system :).

Also, if you wouldn't mind i could do with a tiny bit of your expertise on a post i made. Instead of blocking up your grow journal with it all I'm hoping it is ok for me to post a link here for you to take a look at it. pretty sure its a minor issue but not sure if its the light that's caused it or something else.

Thanks pal.

Light green patches in between veins.

Hi Cult,

Time has come for me to put my plant into Flower after 6-7 week veg. So i was wondering if you could help me answer a couple of questions mate. Thanks

Do you think its a good idea to give the plant a decent Flush before i give it the bloom nutrients? if so...then how much water should i pass through a 15 litre pot. Obviously the plan is to get rid of what ever is in there. Been feeding it 1100 ppm for a good part of the Veg time cycle with the Auto pot gravity feed system.

Should i hand feed this time or should i use the reservoir? The reason i ask is because as being a novice i created a 30 litre mixture in my 47 litre res thinking that it will be just about right :yikes: and now i am finding that during the whole of six weeks the plant has probably only taken 10 -15 litre of feed, so the rest is going to get wasted. What i would like to know is how much mixture do you think i should make this time around as the ppm numbers will change every week.

Sorry for asking noob questions mate....still finding my feet in this whole game.

Thanks Bro. Appreciate it

Back
Top Bottom