A New Top LED Panel for Testing

Even we do not have Xmas here, but I am very exceited this year, I know all of my friends here will have a really very happy Xams, my best wishes,:Namaste: Merry Christmas.
I missed Hanukkah... I am too early to wish you well, at this rate I better set my watch so I don't miss Christmas!!!!

I cut her tonight due to PM in the room. I took the top 2/3rds and got 260g wet

Thank you...

DSC_5043_yum.jpg

OK

More pics.

and information... I was tired and pissed last night after introducing PM into the bloom room MYSELF! More information, these buds are very dense I think that the dry weight will be decent and this is only 2/3's of the plant. I am going to get pics on the other 3rd tonight.

And she took a walk on the wild side :cheesygrinsmiley:

DSC_5036_end.jpg

DSC_5035_end.jpg

DSC_5038_end.jpg

DSC_5049_end.jpg

Doo do doo do doo do do doo.. :cheesygrinsmiley:
DSC_5051_end.jpg

:peace:

more on the rest soon

Buckshot, your produce looks great! Sorry about the PM. I know there's a foliar treatment for that, but can't think of the name of the product, I'll see if I can find it, you might look as well for the other third of you plant?
I am debating on harvest today.
I have been waiting for my 96x3 for a month now. I started a case with Ebay about it.
The vendor (Queenbay2012) says shipment was delayed by the holidays, I gave them another week before flamming them.
Sara, thanks for the offer, but the last time we spoke you guys wanted almost $100 for shipping, so I ordered from these guys for $220+free shipping. Here's a shot at one of my babes...
CFL DWC GH trio
Happy holidays to all
20131212_105916.jpg

Buckshot, your produce looks great! Sorry about the PM. I know there's a foliar treatment for that, but can't think of the name of the product, I'll see if I can find it, you might look as well for the other third of you plant?
I am debating on harvest today.
I have been waiting for my 96x3 for a month now. I started a case with Ebay about it.
The vendor (Queenbay2012) says shipment was delayed by the holidays, I gave them another week before flamming them.
Sara, thanks for the offer, but the last time we spoke you guys wanted almost $100 for shipping, so I ordered from these guys for $220+free shipping. Here's a shot at one of my babes...
CFL DWC GH trio
Happy holidays to all

Hey B

Thanks, no idea on your girl, what does the strain info suggest?... it looks ready enough but may be able to double in size?

Newb here, what is PM?

Pillow mold... I will eventually get a pic, every time I see it I freak out and go ballistic on it before I remember to get a picture. You can spray in veg for it but not in bloom or at least I won't. It can take hold and bloom overnight all over everything. Horrible stuff

That girl in the pic is in 9 weeks of flower (since Oct 10) ,
The strain info calls for 10 weeks of flower but I'm on cfls and the plant has gone thru newb hell.
I was thinking today...
There are still new pistils growing out of it but no a lot, I want to harvest early for uplifting smoke. Yield is ok with me.
I'm going to harvest the top half of the plant and let the bottom half fatten up another couple of weeks ala UncleBen.
How long did you flower for altogether?

I thought you meant powdery mildew, never heard of pillow mold...
Interested in what it loos like in case I run into it at some point, thanks BuckShot.

I thought you meant powdery mildew, never heard of pillow mold...
Interested in what it loos like in case I run into it at some point, thanks BuckShot.

Powdery Mildew, the bain of all growers, especialy during the flowering stage.

I have powdery mildew on plants outside. I am going to have to get a consensus on what it is inside. This is the white mold that normally grows on things like rotting wood. It was everywhere and was disturbed when the room was sealed. It then started growing on anything... even black poly. I could spray fungicide ... even tried bleach right on it and it eats it for diner. The bleach actually fed it I think. This shit is like something out of a Stephen King book.

Hey Buckshot,
Sorry to hear about your infestation there, must be disconcerting to say the least.
Sounds like some kind of fungus or mold.
My advice, scrap as much of the affected surface area as possible, that stuff is famous for it's comebacks.
Fan dry the crap out of the rest after bleaching.
Good Luck.

Hey Buckshot,
Sorry to hear about your infestation there, must be disconcerting to say the least.
Sounds like some kind of fungus or mold.
My advice, scrap as much of the affected surface area as possible, that stuff is famous for it's comebacks.
Fan dry the crap out of the rest after bleaching.
Good Luck.

I have dealt with this before... the battle is on, I did not find any tonight

Buck,
Now that you have finished this grow, are you endorsing the lights from TopLED?
How do they compare with other lights you've used?
Still waiting on mine, shipping hell.
I followed your advice and I've put off harvest for a few days at least, plant still shows new flowering.
Hoping for some more fattening...

Buck,
Now that you have finished this grow, are you endorsing the lights from TopLED?
How do they compare with other lights you've used?
Still waiting on mine, shipping hell.
I followed your advice and I've put off harvest for a few days at least, plant still shows new flowering.
Hoping for some more fattening...

the short answer is Yes

This panel was totally able to veg and bloom a predominately sativa cannabis plant.

But !!!!

It is not done!!! There is still a lot left. There are more surprises with this grow before this fat boy sings

the short answer is Yes

This panel was totally able to veg and bloom a predominately sativa cannabis plant.

But !!!!

It is not done!!! There is still a lot left. There are more surprises with this grow before this fat boy sings

Right on! Grow on...

Hi,

I'm totally new to all this, but am so far for my first setup i'm thinking of getting a 5 x 5 Gorilla tent and a 1200w Mars 2 LED.

My question is, would the 1200w Mars 2 LED work all the way from seed to harvest with just one light? Or do i need to get two different lights (say 2 x 700W Mars 2's) with different spectrums instead, to achieve good results? I ask because they have 3 different types of light on the website, standard, veg and flower....it's a bit confusing for a noob!

Great thread by the way, really informative. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me :)

You are fine with the "standard" spectrum. The other two are configurations they've added as a result of a few different successful grows. All are excellent representatives of the community and good growers with proven results. Having said that, the standard spectrum has proven good results seed to harvest.

I'm about 2 weeks from chop with a standard spectrum Mars II 700. My journal is linked in my sig if you want to check it out.

You are fine with the "standard" spectrum. The other two are configurations they've added as a result of a few different successful grows. All are excellent representatives of the community and good growers with proven results. Having said that, the standard spectrum has proven good results seed to harvest.

I'm about 2 weeks from chop with a standard spectrum Mars II 700. My journal is linked in my sig if you want to check it out.

Thanks for the help, really appreciate it! :)

Back
Top Bottom