A New Top LED Panel for Testing

Hello Guys, you seem a friendly bunch - first post and first grow for a while. My grow room is 80cm * 80cm and its 180 tall. Personal use only. I am seriously considering getting the TopLed Reflector LED Grow Light 192*3W for the UK. I should like the views of others on this. I also am wondering if its possible to ship from the UK as I want to avoid the 20% VAT tax if I can.

The grow looks really good such good leaves such dark green.

Zero

Welcome Zero,

What light our you currently using? Your tent size is about 3 ft x 3 ft x 5 feet. I currently veg with a 100 x 3w LED that runs about 200 watts with a custom white spectrum.

WD

I am using a 400 HPS, I might have taken the plunge before you reply - OMG I get tooo impulsive ;) :smokin:

Just remember LED' are different than HPS. Here is a pic of my latest grow using a 100 x 3w custom spectrum.

WK_12_GR_12-2.JPG

WD

Nice bud!
thanks for the replies Wd, what do you mean by different? I have done my homework, it seems the way to go, especially with the spectrums of these lights and the switch...

Nice bud!
thanks for the replies Wd, what do you mean by different? I have done my homework, it seems the way to go, especially with the spectrums of these lights and the switch...

When growing with LED there are a few things to remember. They transpire less so you have to be careful not to over water them. They usually like more CAL/MG. The (LED) doesn't put out as much infrared as hps so you normally can run your canopy temperature at about 80 - 85 F.

WD

Hello Guys, you seem a friendly bunch - first post and first grow for a while. My grow room is 80cm * 80cm and its 180 tall. Personal use only. I am seriously considering getting the TopLed Reflector LED Grow Light 192*3W for the UK. I should like the views of others on this. I also am wondering if its possible to ship from the UK as I want to avoid the 20% VAT tax if I can.

The grow looks really good such good leaves such dark green.

Zero

You should reply to the Top LED Grow Light Discount thread to see where you can arrange purchase of LED lights.

Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

You can also email SmokeSara @ either Email: sales@topledgrowlight.com & sara@lgledsolutions.com

Back
Top Bottom