Aerocurrent/Advanced LED - CH9 Jack Fem - Double Scrog

I would love to see what my #3 strain would do under those lamps :)

you and me both brother :)

I think my next strain will be Ace of Spades from TGA . its a heavy yielder. going to convert the closet into a small veg/mother area and keep a mother going.

Thanks for swinging by
:thanks:

day 57 since flip

going to change to flush res in a couple days. going to harvest in a week.

DSCF06544.JPG

DSCF06514.JPG

DSCF06554.JPG

DSCF06561.JPG

DSCF0660.JPG

DSCF06612.JPG

DSCF0662.JPG

ill have to agree and say 1 week maybe too soon check the trichs first
seems like they still have room to grow a bit (fill out)

edit

scrogs looking good

looks good, but at least 2 weeks left i'd say.

ill have to agree and say 1 week maybe too soon check the trichs first
seems like they still have room to grow a bit (fill out)

edit

scrogs looking good

checked tricromes a couple days ago and they are all cloudy , not many amber . the strain is listed as a 7 week strain I'm going to let them go over 9 weeks.

thanks for stopping by :)

checked tricromes a couple days ago and they are all cloudy , not many amber . the strain is listed as a 7 week strain I'm going to let them go over 9 weeks.

thanks for stopping by :)

remember too when a breeder says a strain is a 7 week flower strain that's 7 weeks after the first real flowers appear, it takes 7-14 days of 12/12 for the first real flowers to appear so a 7 week strain is at least 9 weeks of 12/12 and that's under optimum conditions.

remember too when a breeder says a strain is a 7 week flower strain that's 7 weeks after the first real flowers appear, it takes 7-14 days of 12/12 for the first real flowers to appear so a 7 week strain is at least 9 weeks of 12/12 and that's under optimum conditions.

that's for sure , I go off of trichromes , I like about 10% amber. :)

harvested after 70 days of flower. lots of purple in the buds. final dry weights to come :)

DSCF06815.JPG

DSCF06852.JPG

DSCF06893.JPG

DSCF06882.JPG

DSCF06863.JPG

coverting the closet in the grow room to a veg/mother area , I have 5 Ace of Spades seedlings going to try and find a good mother plant.

grats bro! looking forward to hearing the weights.
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom