Lush Led vs Advanced Led Featuring Ace of Spades

The pheno 1's have cured long enough to be tested and I got pretty much the same results.

the Advanced side buds were larger and more dense. the Lush side pheno 1 buds were quite airy.

Taste and smelll where the same. potency was really close too.

The Advanced side produced almost two oz's more than the lush side on the Pheno 1 plant alone. :) (initial weight numbers were rounded to closest 1/4 oz)

Well thats pretty much is it for this journal. I want to thank all who contributed great questions and Info. :):thanks:

next journal will start very soon , (as soon as new lights are installed) we will starting this one at the beginning of flower. :)

I want to thank :420: for making these journals and this community possible. :)

Good job thanks ronnie. Always love to see comparisons

Nice Job all around

Damn fine journal Ronnie, I'll keep checking in on this journal until you give us your new journal invite. And thanks again for all the knowledge you've shared.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Damn fine journal Ronnie, I'll keep checking in on this journal until you give us your new journal invite. And thanks again for all the knowledge you've shared.

Thanks 60cal , I enjoy the sharing of knowledge :)

It's what makes :420: such a great community :)

Yes, excellent journal Ronnie. Please send me an invite to any of your future journals man. I love seeing experiments and new tech applied, but it's also fun just to watch a good blade in action.

:peace::smokin:

Yes, excellent journal Ronnie. Please send me an invite to any of your future journals man. I love seeing experiments and new tech applied, but it's also fun just to watch a good blade in action.

:peace::smokin:

Thanks GC, I'll be sure to send the invite. I'm excited about the next one :)

sneak peek

Cam2_20140903_185209.jpg

He he! New gear coming in all over the place! I tested just one board of my new Osrams and holy hell!!!! Me and BID had spoke at length at this being a new dawn for the tech, but I think even the big guy himself would have had to admitted to UNDER estimating things.
These are such a huge leap forward. Anyone about to run Osrams is going to be very happy even if running different model diodes.

The power you of course notice, yet to me its the light tone that is the biggest aid here. It truly is loads closer to sunshine in the spectrum that you see with the naked eye. Almost looks to the eye like your running a combination of LED and HPS!!!!!

I believe that if this precise horticultural coloration is present in all Osrams than as said above; anyone about to rock some of they're tech is going to be blown away. So for people lucky enough to go Osram at any level, get ready you have been warned! :)

Back
Top Bottom