DSCF02865.JPG

DSCF02875.JPG

DSCF02895.JPG

DSCF02906.JPG

DSCF02925.JPG

DSCF02944.JPG

DSCF02955.JPG

DSCF02964.JPG

did a res change today added only Heavy prime and Heavy finish to the res will be flushing the rest of the week :)

root shots

Ronnie, to make sure I understand, you modified the GH rainforest, and the water level in there rides about 1/2 way up? Plus you have water flowing thru the bottom?

So it's like a hybrid sprinkler / under current? Now that you're done flowering how much of the root mass is in air, and how much of it is submersed?

LOL Capn asked almost the same question I wanted to ask...

So in that root pic, are those roots normally submerged? I'm guessing that's why you only take pics when you're changing out the res.

Ronnie, to make sure I understand, you modified the GH rainforest, and the water level in there rides about 1/2 way up? Plus you have water flowing thru the bottom?

So it's like a hybrid sprinkler / under current? Now that you're done flowering how much of the root mass is in air, and how much of it is submersed?

hey Capn thanks so stopping by. my water level is adjustable, in the beginning of the grow before roots are large and in charge I run the level about two inches from the bottom of the net cups, after roots are long I lower the level to about 4-5 inches below the net cups. the vortex sprayers create a solid mist in the area between water level and top off unit. so to answer your question about 4-5 inches is above the water level and the rest is submerged. the water pump recirculates the res creating an undercurrent flow.

LOL Capn asked almost the same question I wanted to ask...

So in that root pic, are those roots normally submerged? I'm guessing that's why you only take pics when you're changing out the res.

yeah that pic is from during a res change and most of those roots are normally submerged.

thanks for swinging by brother. :)

here's the base shots

DSCF02973.JPG

DSCF02983.JPG

DSCF02993.JPG

next round i'm going to go with jons training method where I top above the four or five nicest branches , remove every thing else. then I'm going to supercrop all the mains. let them grow a few inches and top all mains then let them go through the screens. :)

everything is drying on the rack, I flushed out the system and cleaned it. then added a gallon of 35% H2O2 , going to run for four days then rinse. started the jack fem seeds , six of them , will take the best four for next round.

drying rack

DSCF03053.JPG

DSCF03044.JPG

DSCF03036.JPG

jack fem seeds germinating

DSCF03062.JPG

temp control controlling heat mat

DSCF03072.JPG

heat mat

DSCF03084.JPG

Back
Top Bottom