Lush Led vs Advanced Led Featuring Ace of Spades

I'm not that far along yet. I won't necessarily be looking for a USB sensor. My goal is to plug a central controller into the laptop and have the sensors and such plug into that device. I want my controller to be able to respond to the readings, so a stand alone device will probably not serve my needs. Most likely I will just use some sort of sensor/probe and then have a device reading the signal and then calibrate it myself.

I looked at these and they appear to be great systems. I almost pulled the trigger a couple times, but I'm trying to hold out until I can build my dream machine. :winkyface:

I found great prices on them on amazon. :)

Well the new lights will be here next week . :cheer:

This run is too far along to start an XTE journal so I will finish this run with the XTE panel , then start a new journal from start to finish XTE lights. I'll post pics of this run here as well as initial pics of the XTE 300's.

today is day 21

pics from yestarday

DSCF11424.JPG
DSCF11455.JPG
DSCF11464.JPG
DSCF11473.JPG
DSCF11485.JPG

Ronnie, does your ppm / ph meter turn off when the lights go out? Or do the green LED lights shine all night? I have mine plugged into my light timer.

I guess it is like a "green light", with no UV light so it probably isn't a problem. It just freaks me out because mine lights up the room pretty well with green light.

mine does too , but I've never had a problem with green light disturbing the light cycle. I have a couple pieces of equipment that has green lights , but the Guardian is the brightest.

I wondered about this too. I actually found a 2-pack of power strips that had green lights instead of the red ones so have been using those, but my actual timers have red ones. I couldn't bear the possibility of those insidious little red lights ruining my grow and had no luxury to "let it be" to find out, so I put painter tape over them...lol

I wondered about this too. I actually found a 2-pack of power strips that had green lights instead of the red ones so have been using those, but my actual timers have red ones. I couldn't bear the possibility of those insidious little red lights ruining my grow and had no luxury to "let it be" to find out, so I put painter tape over them...lol

any equipment lights that aren't green i cover with a couple layers of black duct tape. :)

Your lights & plants look lovely Ronnie :)

Thanks skunny :)

Looks great ronnie. Interested to see these XTE's flower out a set. ;)

well we're too far into flower to judge them this grow , but next journal will be veg and flower . I'm excited about vegging under them because with the spectrum controls i can veg under the blue and white spectrum and be running lower wattages. I've always used full spectrum panels for veg and they're heavy on the red at full power. with the new lights you have a dial to control the intensity from 10%-100% the blue and whites have a dial , and the reds have a dial.
now for small plants I can use just the blue and whites when low watts are needed , and as the plants mature I can steady dial up the intensity of the reds as the plants require more light. till we're 100% on both in flower. :)

day 30 of flower

still waiting on the third XTE panel. res change today , yestarday was the first foliar feeding of Snow Storm Ultra. :)

ran sterile the whole round and the roots are whiter than ever.

DSCF12385.JPG
DSCF12394.JPG
DSCF12425.JPG
DSCF12436.JPG

DSCF12455.JPG
DSCF12465.JPG
DSCF12474.JPG
DSCF12483.JPG
DSCF12446.JPG

Back
Top Bottom