Stevehman's Advanced LED 360 vs. 180 - Multiple Strains - NFT Grow 4.0

Hello, i have a question this is my first grow i have a cree 180 pro grow my plants are 3 weeks old i am using the blue lights now because some told me the blue lights cause the plants to be female is this true sould i be using both the blue and red lights, i am new and have lots of question, do not want to mess up, this is fun, Tony. if i knew how to upload some picture i would.
Uploadign pics is easy, go to the nav bar and click on Gallery->photogallery and then you'll see a link to upload picture on the right side of the nav bar.

Blue lights don't make them female. Blue is helpful in vegging though. I use the full spectrum to veg and flower myself. Maer is using a blue only light for clones and veg and it's working well. You'll want to start getting some red in there soon, it will be vital when you go to bloom.

Welcome to 420!:goodluck:

thx stevehman, i need all the help i can get, growing is amazing, there growing so fast, just hope i turn to flowering at the right time, i will continue to post pictures as i go along, thx again for your help.

i would put myself in the contest, but shit i cant even get people to come to my journal, let alone get people to vote for me... I've also been noticing that if you dont have a $1000 grow room or if you dont grow with aero or hydro people dont really pay you any attention or or even come to your journal, me and 3 other people been talkin about this, yea i might talk about this alot but this sites not like it used to be, it didn't matter how you grow people were always there to help you out, just my thought and opinion...

SuFaFr33,
Don't get discouraged. I try to keep up on several journals and need to be more diligent in my efforts. I try to keep my 420 time to about an hour a day though and it can be a challenge to make stops to everyone's grow.

I don't think you need a big-money grow or hydro to draw people. I follow several grows in dirt, hempy and outdoors as well. I think that people gravitate towards the grows that are most like their own (or what they want to do). I'm trying to get as much of an eduction as possible so I am all over the place.

Keep up the good work you're doing. My attitude is that I write the journal for me, and if I have people that follow/contribute that is a bonus
:peace:

yea your rite, but then theres people that are new and really need the help, and cant find it cause they dont know the site at all, so thats why i try to help as much as i can, with what i know, i dont know maybe its just me.. thank you for the positive feed, i appreciate it.. :tokin:

Seriously though, although it would be nice to have an epic 1000 page monstrosity, like stevehman said, it's about journaling for my benefit. Well, in my case, a sponsor gave me a light to test, so it's just that, a comparison grow. Hang in there, and know that some very serious and talented growers (not me!) are subbed to your thread and will be here to help you!

i would put myself in the contest, but shit i cant even get people to come to my journal, let alone get people to vote for me... I've also been noticing that if you dont have a $1000 grow room or if you dont grow with aero or hydro people dont really pay you any attention or or even come to your journal, me and 3 other people been talkin about this, yea i might talk about this alot but this sites not like it used to be, it didn't matter how you grow people were always there to help you out, just my thought and opinion...

I think steve gets lots of hits to his journal by making tons of posts to other peoples journals and helping out newbs, and having his journals in his sig.
It is all about self promotion, lol.

Seriously though, although it would be nice to have an epic 1000 page monstrosity, like stevehman said, it's about journaling for my benefit. Well, in my case, a sponsor gave me a light to test, so it's just that, a comparison grow. Hang in there, and know that some very serious and talented growers (not me!) are subbed to your thread and will be here to help you!

Look at the begging of Steve's 3.0 thread, or my journal, it is a couple pages before anyone else even posts.

first off im not talkin about me needin the help, im good, its the other people i see on here that need the help but dont know how to use the site, and Maer i dont know what the begging comments all about but maybe you should read alittle more before commenting.. and yes like steve said its mostly about journaling for yourself, or else i wouldn't post all kinds of crazy shit in my journal... maybe some of you guys didn't understand what i was saying...its ok though dont worry about it...

i have a light, closet, 2 $20 fans, and umm some sun reflectors for a car windshield.....I won NOTM with that set up, because I love my plants, and "listen" to their needs....no need for big money to get results...

i have a light, closet, 2 $20 fans, and umm some sun reflectors for a car windshield.....i won notm with that set up, because i love my plants, and "listen" to their needs....no need for big money to get results...

the power of weed compels you! The power of weed compels you!! The power of weed compels you!!!

an JZ, please pount me in the right direction for a sponsored LED ...strapped for cash with no work and that job I was working ripped me off, even had to pay my helpers out of me an the wife's savings...

an JZ, please pount me in the right direction for a sponsored LED ...strapped for cash with no work and that job I was working ripped me off, even had to pay my helpers out of me an the wife's savings...

Well right now anyone willing to keep a journal can get some free nutes from BPN

Well, I can't speak for any of the sponsors, but I'd email them and see if they have older units, or are willing to offer up one for another comparison grow? If I had 3 of a sponsors lights, I'd make sure you had one! Sorry, brother :love:

:bongrip: - JZ

Back
Top Bottom