Stevehman's Advanced LED's Height Test - 720W - Gigabud - Grow 5.0

so would you call it 1g/watt or no?

.65g/w i believe. Trim doesnt really count as its not something you (usually) jar up and smoke.

Good job though, steve!

Just over a pound of some good meds. Not bad thatll cover your electric bill im sure. Hope your dispensary is still alive and strong.

Heres to another experiment completed! (cheers)

My dry-trimmed weight is 465 grams of bud. I have another 58 of trim and popcorn. I think I must have tossed at least another 200 grams of trim that I didn't feel like going through (I didn't keep any of the trim or smaller stuff). I'll use the trim and popcorn to make some medibles.

I will post a pic later this evening with the bowl of nugs (big punchbowl) as well as the update on the clones.

Another fantastic haul, Brother! :bravo:

I'm looking forward to the pics; and, why yes, I'd love some punch, thankyou! :)

Ok, here is the pic of the punch bowl full of trimmed buds:
DSCN01977.JPG

A few close ups:
DSCN01985.JPG
DSCN01995.JPG
DSCN02004.JPG

And 5 half-gallon mason jars for curing. I have another jar full of trim, but no one wants to see that:
DSCN02033.JPG

And here's an update on the cheap clone project:
DSCN02015.JPG
DSCN02027.JPG

I'm still going to be using my ez-cloner for cloning, but this may be a good method to make clone runs for the dispensary since not everyone wants to put theirs straight into an NFT system with bare roots. The coco-perlite should be a good option allowing a grower to put it into any medium or rinsing it off and going hydro.

My dry-trimmed weight is 465 grams of bud. I have another 58 of trim and popcorn. I think I must have tossed at least another 200 grams of trim that I didn't feel like going through (I didn't keep any of the trim or smaller stuff). I'll use the trim and popcorn to make some medibles.

I will post a pic later this evening with the bowl of nugs (big punchbowl) as well as the update on the clones.

:high-five::thumb::welldone::bravo::yummy:

I believe that sums it up.... ;)

Nice haul!

I like you cheap cloning project. That' a bummer about the dispensaries. Argh!

I hope so as well. Things will improve I am sure, but how soon is the question.

This journal is completed and can be moved to the completed forums.

Don't forget to vote in this month's contests. It is a close race in the MOTM this time, only three contestants, but each one deserves a win (so whoever doesn't get it this month, we have two more contests this year).

Nice!!! Had to at least subscribe for the minimal of future readings and learnings. Very Very pretty work!

Welcome aboard. I'll have a new journal up and running towards the end of next week. Just need to get the room wiped down, res rinsed out and put the new clones (Lucy and SAGE) into the box.

I wouldn't want to get off topic and discuss that here, but having to do with his set-up, and my garden vision. It was just a visual creation, while I was admiring his facilities. I have been troubleshooting some concepts in my garden vision, and his use of aero has given me a vivid solution to some of my impediments.

Aeroflo tubes are really an augmented NFT IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom