Stevehman's Advanced LED's 800W Diamond Series - Mulitple Strains - Hempy Grow

Did someone order the Sample Platter?
DSC_9500.JPG

Did someone order the Sample Platter?
DSC_9500.JPG

Yes, that was me. Can't wait to get my order! ;)

Love that pic, btw. Nice nuggagggggge, buuuuddy.

I would like a sample please. Will you still give me a solid smoke report on the darkstar? I have alot of time invested in that strain so your help is appreciated.
TY for the link to the next grow.
It should be dry and ready to sample Tuesday, I'll get a smoke report up as soon as I can. It was a very sticky bud to trim. Lots of resin on these ones. Not as dense as the caramelicious though. I'll get an unbiased report from the BT at the dispensary so that my opinions don't sway the outcome.

I would like a sample please. Will you still give me a solid smoke report on the darkstar? I have alot of time invested in that strain so your help is appreciated.
TY for the link to the next grow.
I dropped some Darkstar off at the dispensary and asked a couple of the BTs to give me an opinion. Here is there take.

Smell: Like Gingerbread and Diesel mixed together
Taste: Not very much taste, at least not what you expect from the smell of the buds. One comment was, "very smooth, no nose-twitch or deep chest feeling"
Effects: High cerebral and mid-body. Felt an almost immediate effect across lower back. They both said it definitely had "creeper" potential
Burn: Clean, white ash, no hint of nute flavor

I also brought a sample of my P-chunk that I had curing from Grow 4.0 and asked for a side-by-side of the two (CES vs. BPN)

CES: great taste, deep chest on the finish, very smooth draw

BPN: more pungent smell, very smooth, low chest expansion, overall better smoke.

The big difference between the two is the Nutes. CES in NFT, BPN in coco hempy. The CES had 2+ months of cure, the BPN had 1 week of cure. I am sure that the BPN would develop even more character if allowed to cure for a longer time. Looks like this win goes to BPN!

I am smoking some BPN organic grown power kush as I read this....very pungent....very potent...I think I may have to put this J out... ;)

Looking forward to my next tent grow comparing the BPN line in a head-to-head max-yield grow. I am hoping the Organic line can deliver a similar yield to the other two lines with a better taste. I will be relying on some input from you for the grow since this will be my first coco-hempy-air-pot organic attempt.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I am reporting this to be moved to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

hey steve how much does the 800w ds weigh? and what do you think of tracks in general and putting one on a 3ft trackfor instance? does it really keep the canopy even like they say and/or expand your coverage ,basically are they worth having??still doing my research lol what was the dry weight i was looking thru the threads its pretty late and theres so many of them, but it looks like it was a very nice setup.....as usual , any feedback appreciated bro

What foot print could 2 ds 800s have of solid coverage with the 3rd off, or with the two on seperate tracks? How many plants would one cover naturally and how many would two side by side cover naturally? thanks. and i took the time to go through the threads very impressed.

I would think you could cover a 5x8 space pretty well with a pair of 800s. As far as plant count goes, that will depend on your style of grow. If you go 2 liter SOG you can get about 4 per sqft, if you go with 2 gal smart pots about 1 per sqft, full bush vegged out, about 1 per 4 sqft (2x2). And is you are the master of the SCROG, 4 for the whole space.

thanks man, so would the (6) ds800's be overkill for a 10 x 10 room??and if you were gonna do it like the graphic you put up how far apart in the middle would the lights have to be to create that row of 3rd off light?? and would you mind putting up that scrog graphic with the stages... thanks for any input

I would put the 800s at 4 feet on center and that will give you a very intense 3rd-off.

Putting 6 800s in a 10x10 is borderline overkill, but you will have some serious light with no weak spots. Are you going to have a solid footprint of plants, or are you going to have rows to move around?

I'll see if I can find the SCROG graphic, I have to sift through 1,000s of pics to find it. I think it is in my Lessons Learned thread in my sig.
thanks man, so would the (6) ds800's be overkill for a 10 x 10 room??and if you were gonna do it like the graphic you put up how far apart in the middle would the lights have to be to create that row of 3rd off light?? and would you mind putting up that scrog graphic with the stages... thanks for any input

I would put the 800s at 4 feet on center and that will give you a very intense 3rd-off.

Putting 6 800s in a 10x10 is borderline overkill, but you will have some serious light with no weak spots. Are you going to have a solid footprint of plants, or are you going to have rows to move around?

I'll see if I can find the SCROG graphic, I have to sift through 1,000s of pics to find it. I think it is in my Lessons Learned thread in my sig.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

i wanted to use a solid footprint of plants in 5 gallon buckets and just do as many as possible. idk maybe 25-30 or so for instance just veg em out, top em a 2 or 3 times, then flower... what do u suggest i do with that area to maximize the serious amount of light, idrk anything about scrogging , or how to top them, properly , or dry n cure properly...... im doin my research and makin my grocery list.... i like foxfarm nutes tiger bloom trio and soil they got and also some of that bud candy.... i have a 1000 watt hps that ive used before so i know a lil bit but any advice appreciated , i love the grows u do much respect:thumb:

flowiskey@gmail.com <---- e-mail hmu

Back
Top Bottom