SteveHman's Advanced LED Diamond Series - Lucy & Sage - Grow 6.0 - NFT

I haven't had time to get the chop started and no trimmer yet. I have had them in a dark period since Sunday and will start on them this morning. I should be able to get all of the Sage done. I don't think it will be as big a yielder as the Lucy. Lucy really took over the space on this grow and choked out the Sage. I will be doing a few Sage plants in the next tent grow and this chamber will be all BuKu. Pics and a chop update should be posted around noon PST.

Hey Steve!

I sure recognize the Lucy. Looks a lot like the Lucy pheno I harvested last month. The pistils were almost peach colored or light pinkish/tan. Emerald sugar leaves, and crazy mad tricomes inside the bud. Looks like cracking open a geode when you look inside the bud with the amazing amount of tricomes inside.

I hope yours is as good as mine was. Taste is like lemony fuel, with a hint of sandlewood. Some of the best bud I've ever grown, though the Chocolope I grew with it is pretty hard to beat.

Hope you are well my friend! :high-five:

Hey Steve!

I sure recognize the Lucy. Looks a lot like the Lucy pheno I harvested last month. The pistils were almost peach colored or light pinkish/tan. Emerald sugar leaves, and crazy mad tricomes inside the bud. Looks like cracking open a geode when you look inside the bud with the amazing amount of tricomes inside.

I hope yours is as good as mine was. Taste is like lemony fuel, with a hint of sandlewood. Some of the best bud I've ever grown, though the Chocolope I grew with it is pretty hard to beat.

Hope you are well my friend! :high-five:

I was comparing the two and saw the same likeness. I hope mine is the same pheno as well..

I will post the final dry weights and some pics of the harvest in the morning. I've been swamped the past few days. I am a bit disappointed with the yield on the Sage, the Lucy totally dominated the space and over shadowed the Sage. On all future grows in this system I will be sticking with a single strain.

The Lucy has very sticky buds. I ended up with a good sized ball of scissor hash just from trimming the dried buds from the stems, so all of that sticky goodness was on the stems. It makes me wish I had ordered some bags to try out the dry-ice method on all of the trim and stems (I ended up with a ton of trim, which is going into the compost).

Numbers and pics in the morning.

Final dry weight on the Sage was 41 grams. Pretty disappointing. I think the Lucy crowded them out.

Here are a few pics of the Sage:

DSCN04765.JPG
DSCN04774.JPG
DSCN04783.JPG
DSCN04866.JPG

The total dry weight on the Lucy was 248 grams. The buds weren't as dense as other strains I've grown, but they were the stickiest and frostiest so far.

DSCN04792.JPG
DSCN04873.JPG
DSCN04884.JPG

I think I would have achieved a solid 600 grams if I went with just the Lucy and flipped them straight to 12/12 instead of giving them a week to veg (and crowd out the Sage).

Next round will be a single strain, all BuKu so it will be a better overall test for a max yield grow.

I will be plugging the numbers into the spreadsheet later this morning and will post those metrics.

Nice job, Steve! :bravo:

Sorry the yield wasn't as much as you were hoping for, but you're not gonna be disappointed with the quality of that Lucy! I just tried my fully cured Lucy buds last night and they were incredible. I did notice the buds not as tight as the other two strains I grew with her, but I did end up with some huge buds and they were far from "airy", but the quality of those genetics is astounding! :love:

I'm anxious to hear your impressions & smoke report after the cure! :welldone:

nice trich production!:goodjob:

i think u're right about the over-crowding, that's why i gave up growing multiple strains on the same grow. i just don't like them competing for space/light. although, some people are successful doing that.

Really nice steve, same thing, with mine, which is why i think big plant was so big, it took over the other one, just chopped big one today so smaller one has a less than a week to absorb as much light as it can, before its chopped.:Namaste:

How would you compare the 360 with diamond series?

Thanks
The Diamond Series is a big improvement over the Extreme Flower 360--which is a fantastic light in it's own right. If I had to choose between the 360 and a 400 DS, I would go with the DS. But either light is going to perform great!

Those do really remind me of the Lucy nugs I harvested as far as the pheno expression. I have never grown stickier buds. Ridiculous. I just cracked a jar of Lucy that's been curing over a month now, and I'm in love again. Absolutely amazing. Really "up" high too. I hope you like them as much as I do (and a lot of other peeps it seems!)

Congrats on some great looking bud - you'll love the Lucy, especially if you like the smell of Lemon Pinesol. Lucy always leaves a sweet taste on my lips that makes me want more MORE MORE. lol. Lemon, fuel, sandlewood, cotton candy. Those are what come to mind when I vape Lucy. ;)

Speaking of Lucy... :bong:

Hey Steve how's it going? Green I hope. Hey somehow I got directed back here about a product Bush Masters. I wonder if y'all ever got the correct date about it. I've used it with good results. I was at race fan's page and all it said is I think this or that about it. Here's the report on Bushmaster s's
Fertilizer Product Database
It's all Greek to me and I wood think this is pretty much a solid reference. Woodn't want to be using something like colchicine on my plants. Now that's some scary stuff them polyploids.
I had a Sage plants going. But I thought the same thing about it, low yield, so due to number issues I had to kill it. But I Love the color of yours. Looks great alot of pretty crystals.
Lucy, I hear alot of people growing it. Hey looks like she did good for ya. Could ya let me know if you wood call it 'Top Shelf'? I'm looking for a good turn over plant to split with some Vantage I got going. Good plant for a flip, Vantage. Fast and potent. Max 49 day plant.
Hey Congrad's on the harvest. I need to do alittle more research on this. I sure don't want to kill myself. And I don't like saying things I don't know. But I know this much, it works. You can use to much easily. Especially in hydro.
Well Dude harvest looks sweet. I love it when someone gets their plants in. Fills the house with a sweet smell. Keepem Green

Hey Steve how's it going? Green I hope. Hey somehow I got directed back here about a product Bush Masters. I wonder if y'all ever got the correct date about it. I've used it with good results. I was at race fan's page and all it said is I think this or that about it. Here's the report on Bushmaster s's
Fertilizer Product Database
It's all Greek to me and I wood think this is pretty much a solid reference. Woodn't want to be using something like colchicine on my plants. Now that's some scary stuff them polyploids.
I had a Sage plants going. But I thought the same thing about it, low yield, so due to number issues I had to kill it. But I Love the color of yours. Looks great alot of pretty crystals.
Lucy, I hear alot of people growing it. Hey looks like she did good for ya. Could ya let me know if you wood call it 'Top Shelf'? I'm looking for a good turn over plant to split with some Vantage I got going. Good plant for a flip, Vantage. Fast and potent. Max 49 day plant.
Hey Congrad's on the harvest. I need to do alittle more research on this. I sure don't want to kill myself. And I don't like saying things I don't know. But I know this much, it works. You can use to much easily. Especially in hydro.
Well Dude harvest looks sweet. I love it when someone gets their plants in. Fills the house with a sweet smell. Keepem Green

NorCali, I sent you a PM with the data on Bushmasters! ;)

Back
Top Bottom