SteveHman's Advanced LED Diamond Series - Lucy & Sage - Grow 6.0 - NFT

Day 32 in 12/12:

I hope the stretch is finished, these girls got tall! I trimmed away a lot of the fan leaves to get the light to the lower sites. The next time I do a run of either of these strains, they will get zero veg time--straight to 12/12.

DSCN03423.JPG
DSCN03402.JPG

I FIM'ed them all before the flip to 12/12, but I let them veg for 10 days before the switch. Sativas are stretchy to begin with but I was hoping they would stay in the 3x range. These girls have gone about 5x from their pre-12/12 height. Next round will be no-veg time (which is my preferred method of growing). I am thinking about doing a run of the Burmese Kush when these finish up. They should stay nice and short for the entire grow.

Damn, and I'm just happy that mine are almost too tall to hide inside a 25-gallon tote with the lights set on top. :adore:

That Lucy sure is a greedy girl, she wants all of the light for herself. They stretched a few more inches, when will it stop! On the plus side, they are stacking up quite nicely with buds, so I guess having all of that stretch won't be bad if it is solid bud-cicle.

Here are a few closer shots of the developing buds:
DSCN03653.JPG
DSCN03642.JPG
DSCN03634.JPG
DSCN03623.JPG
DSCN03614.JPG
DSCN03593.JPG
DSCN03584.JPG

I am already seeing a little color in the hairs on the Sage, although they still have about 5 weeks to go before they 're finished.

I also will be raising the lights...again. It will take me a bit of time to get that done but I'll get to it before the weekend.

With so many journals going on at once, sometimes I have to go back to Page 1 and remember which one I'm in. Amazing watching these girls go crazy over the last several weeks. Great job, as always, and thanks for the show! :cheer:

With so many journals going on at once, sometimes I have to go back to Page 1 and remember which one I'm in. Amazing watching these girls go crazy over the last several weeks. Great job, as always, and thanks for the show! :cheer:
I thought I was the only one I was confusing with my journals :)

I thought I was the only one I was confusing with my journals :)

:laughtwo: Nope, you've got company.

Speaking of which, I need to collect some opinions before I get home tonight. Couple of tall skinny girls that are supposed to end up as bonsai moms. Gotta figure out how to trim them down a bit.

The holidays are killing me, can't wait until we are past them so I can get back to growing and posting more often. I should be back in full swing shortly though and will be able to post some large updates.

Here's a quick look at the girls. I raised the lights as far as I could to give them a little breathing room. I also did another trimming of fan leave to get light to the lower sites:

DSCN03905.JPG

You can see the 2x2 in the background, that is the height of the box, before the expansion to raise the lights. I have a plan to build a new box that will make this a non-issue. I like the idea of the box, because it allows me a lot of flexibility in running tests. The new and improved box will make a debut in mid-to-late January.

Here are a few shots of various Lucy buds:
DSCN03883.JPG
DSCN03905.JPG

And some of the Sage:
DSCN03892.JPG
DSCN03925.JPG

The checkerboard squares are 1x1, that gives you an idea of the size of the buds.

I will be doing a partial res change this afternoon and will get an update of all of the relevant numbers. (I don't even know what day I'm on, that spreadsheet is in my office and I'm posting from my laptop downstairs).

Looking great, as usual, Bro! Best wishes for a merry X-mas & happy New Year to you & your family!
Thanks Mr. K. The best to you and your family as well!

Steve, its obvious that you're a pro.

And screw bushmaster.......nasty stuff.
Thanks Corey. Not sure I would call myself a pro, maybe an intermediate-to-advanced hobbiest. The BPN nutes in my other grow are kicking butt. Just gave them their first taste of the bloom booster with the last feeding.

Have a Merry Christmas and a very Blue New Year!

Back
Top Bottom