Stevehman's Advanced LED's 800W Diamond Series - Mulitple Strains - Hempy Grow

i like this thread allot! like allot allot haha ;)

i like this thread allot! like allot allot haha ;)

Thanks! The next one will be better I hope.

I finished trimming up the Caramleicious today and the Darkstar yesterday. I will get some pics up either later this evening or tomorrow morning as time permits.

Both the Darkstar and the Caramelicious were super sticky, the carms wins out though in density, stickiness and smell. My whole house has a citrus-pine-spice smell going on (trimmed upstairs, downstairs smell strong). I picked up some Ona Gel yesterday to help combat the smell, I put a jar in the AC return duct and have been running the house fan to spread around the Ona smell. Seems to have cut down on the stank, but you can still smell it. The Carms has the strongest smell of the five, but the P-chunk has the distinct Skunk smell to it, but not as strong as the Carms is. I should have my ozone generator in the next two weeks (C.A.P. has been on back order for months).

I should have two new journals up by the weekend. This part-time hobby is turning into a full-time job.

I know you have more smell than I to deal with, but I added a small amount of water to my ona gel and dropped a fan over it. It's doing wonders. But it will dry up and poof away on ya, so keep an eye out. You may just need more quantity in your ona setup too. I think I'm going to buy a 2nd tub of the gel. I dont think 1 will come close to finishing out this grow.

The carbon filter kept the odor down in the tent, it's the smell from the trimming that stunk up the whole house. I didn't really notice it until I came back from an errand and opened the front door and was bowled over by the smell. That's when I knew I needed to break out the Ona. Looking forward to getting the ozone generator for the next grow, it should be much more odoriferous (Lucy, Sage, Heavy Duty Fruity and The Ultimate).

Barneys Farm has a Phatt Fruity I wanted to try out. Did you ever post why you chose each strain?

I am looking at Phatt Fruity to add a heavy indica to the mix. My current strain - G13 / Haze is about 50/50. Need sleep meds.

Looking and sounding great SteveHman. :high-five:

Glad the Twilight finally finished for you.....looked good to me! Well, mine is outside and doing good....she's only in a 3.3 airpot, but she is coming along.

Can't wait to see your next one. :bravo:

Here are some pics of the final chop on the Caramelicious:
DSC_9480.JPG
DSC_9482.JPG
DSC_9483.JPG
DSC_9484.JPG

And a snapshot of a Darkstar nug (I was lazy that day and didn't do a full photo shoot):
DSC_9485.JPG

And a sneak-peak at the bloom box going into action today. I'll get the new journal for this grow started later today or in the morning.

The clones in the tray:
DSC_9486.JPG

A baby Sage, with a healthy set of roots:
DSC_9487.JPG

How am I going to put them into an NFT??? How about trying out some coco-tek cups to hold the coco/perlite in:
DSC_9488.JPG

Fill in the spaces with a little hydroton:
DSC_9489.JPG

Cap it off with a neoprene collar (also a good shot of why I FIM my clones before putting them into the bloom box--three solid stems):
DSC_9490.JPG

And a shot of the girls in their new home. Lucy in the back row, Sage in the front:
DSC_9491.JPG

I have the nute level raised up so that it is touching the bottom of the coco cups, they will wick the moisture up from there. Once there are root in the NFT, I will drop the level down to an inch below, and then when they are hitting the bottom I will drop the level to about 1/2 an inch deep. I will let them stay in veg for a few days until I see roots poking out.

I'll put full details in the journal when I get it up.

Back
Top Bottom