SteveHman's Advanced LED Diamond Series - Lucy & Sage - Grow 6.0 - NFT

Did you see this pic?
DSC01475_007_96.jpg

This is sage clones with 2 weeks veg then flower. I had alot of light power over them and they prove to be super stretchers. Vary sativa when it comes to height and stretch. It was a overwhelming jungle with some of the smaller plants getting completely choked out. Those stalks are thick, bending and tieing might be difficult. I've been in this situation a few times. You have a fight on your hands.
The plants in my rdwc got 2 weeks veg, tallest is at 5 foot.

Sorry kinda new here and sorry to go off subject but i watch your thread a lot, anyways i put my plants in 12/12 on the 16th, i noticed that your plants were put into 12/12 on the 13th or 14th, my plants were in veg for about two months, so far mine are only showing pistols on most of the nodes and they're starting to form on the tips of each branch but i noticed they're still stretching as well ( i had to move my lights up about 4 inches in the past week), do they stretch, stop and then start producing buds?

so far mine are only showing pistols on most of the nodes and they're starting to form on the tips of each branch
Does budding occur at the same time (during stretch)
Yes, relax and enjoy this dynamic growth stage. Smoke a joint :smokin:

lol alright thanks guys
Salty,
Welcome to 420, lots of great people here to help out. PG is right, sit back and relax and enjoy watching your girls grow up. They'll start to develop a little bit as they stretch and then BAM, big buds (just like real girls).

Did you see this pic?
DSC01475_007_96.jpg

This is sage clones with 2 weeks veg then flower. I had alot of light power over them and they prove to be super stretchers. Vary sativa when it comes to height and stretch. It was a overwhelming jungle with some of the smaller plants getting completely choked out. Those stalks are thick, bending and tieing might be difficult. I've been in this situation a few times. You have a fight on your hands.
The plants in my rdwc got 2 weeks veg, tallest is at 5 foot.
I saw the pics on your journal, but thought mine wouldn't stretch as much since they were just tiny little things when I flipped them. I am going to have to raise my lights a few inches now and hope they stop stretching soon. I don't think either of these strains are ideal candidates for a SOG with limited height. (not to self, stick with indica dominant strains for the NFT box).

These are developing very thick stems, like they're anticipating a huge weight gain. Pics to follow shortly.

Here are a few shots of the girls. They are growing like crazy. I have a few inches that I can raise the lights and will have to do that tomorrow. I can go 12 more inches up if I have to, and it looks like I'll have to--at least on the far end.

I'll try to get some number up in the morning as well.
DSCN03192.JPG
DSCN03222.JPG
DSCN03242.JPG

"BAM" LMAO! IT'S FUNNY HOW U GET ALL hyper ABOUT U'RE FIRST FEW GROWS, & then it hits u....this ain't nuthin' but a weed! if u stay out of it's way, it'll grow by itself. i'll never forget my 1st attempt. i pestered those poor plants to death. LITERALLY!

Here are a few shots of the girls. They are growing like crazy. I have a few inches that I can raise the lights and will have to do that tomorrow. I can go 12 more inches up if I have to, and it looks like I'll have to--at least on the far end.

I'll try to get some number up in the morning as well.
DSCN03192.JPG
DSCN03222.JPG
DSCN03242.JPG

Yea Gods! They are beautiful! Raise the lights....sooner or later...u gonna have to. Pain in the butt...but worth it old Friend. :thumb:

Day 26 in 12/12

I had to raise the lights a bit, I am running out of space, but it looks like the stretch has slowed down, maybe even stopped (fingers crossed). Quite a few nuglets are forming. I haven't checked my PPMs or pH in over a week...I know, I need to do that today. But the system has been running so week without me messing with it. I would normally check my numbers every day or two, but since I lowered the level in the NFT chambers, which in turn raised the level in the res. As the plants fed and drank the levels wouldn't get below the float valve to add more R/O water thereby keeping a more constant PPM for the past week. I am doing my partial res change today to bump it to full on bloom nutes for the rest of the grow and will put those numbers up.

So far this grow has almost been a study in complacency. I have been more focused on the tent grow. I have this box dialed in to the point that I feel like I can walk away for two weeks and not worry too much about it.

Here are some pics of the girls:
DSCN03251.JPG
DSCN03272.JPG
DSCN03313.JPG

I really need to break out my big Nikon to get some better shots, I will do that sometime this week. I feel like I'm not stepping up my game after seeing Twelve12's photo mastery.

Here is some Sage nugs-in-training:
DSCN03281.JPG
DSCN03322.JPG

And some Lucy nuglets:
DSCN03293.JPG
DSCN03333.JPG

I promise to get some better pictures and the numbers up later this week.

Also, if I haven't made it around to your journals lately I apologize. My time is going to be stretched thin with my new duties as a Mod. I still have to learn to do that properly before the training wheels come off, so bear with me as I learn the new position.:Namaste:

:420:

looking good steve, i just flipped mine, can i keep cropping them as they stretch??? i may just flower them inside without tent, was planning on going outdoors since the sun here would pretty much straight flower them, however, these lights.....dam.....i am really impressed with them to the max, amazing to me they are better than the T5s, even for starts. I know i wont get max potential without tent, however, i think even in the room with these lights it will be better than where i am planning on putting them outside. May just give them a vacation outside for wifes party.:whoa:

Back
Top Bottom