SteveHman's Grow 7.0. Advanced LED - Multiple Strains

I like hearing that they are restrictive in height.... That's something I am interested in.

Had a cheese experience one time that wouldn't quit getting taller and taller and taller. It was simply the wrong strain for my conditions. lol.

Nice job.

You don't want to keep them at 5.1. The reason you need to soak them is to balance out the lime that is left over from the manufacturing process. You can then rinse them in 5.8 water before popping your seeds in. As soon as they show their first set of true leaves give them very mild nutes (10~20% strength). I would start them under T5 or CFL (just my process) and then transplant them to your hempy setup once they have 4 nodes and good root growth going
Flushing with nutrient solution ? I thought only to soak 'em for 24 hours in ph'd water, as you said, only !! (before put the germinated seed)
Can you explain this little to me ?
Edit: ... Or you mean , Right after they show roots in tubes, flush them with light nutes, before I transplant them in perlite ?

These two strains , are top in my list !!! :)
For sure ...

The DS lights are getting the job done. I am sure you will be impressed with them. And, if you're not, the guys at Advanced have a great return policy if you're not satisfied.
Thanks Steve those Buku looking fantastic. I think the diamond series will be what I go with.

I am actually a little disappointed they didn't stretch more. Had I known that, I would have vegged them an extra week and topped them one more time. I've never used Bushmaster but imagine this would be the result.
I like hearing that they are restrictive in height.... That's something I am interested in.

Had a cheese experience one time that wouldn't quit getting taller and taller and taller. It was simply the wrong strain for my conditions. lol.

Nice job.

Thank you Steve !!!
I'm gonna veg them for sure one more week (3 in total ?!?) in ez clone as you 're doing, now you said this and yes, under CFL's !!

Be good man !!

I would go with either a pair of 200s or a pair of 300s. The 200s will do the job, the 300s will give you a bit more penetration but you are going to hit the limitation on your space's yield potential. So, your yield per watt will be greater with the 200s, but overall yield should be more with the 300s, but I don't think the GPW will be the same since your limiting factor is the footprint of your garden.

If I was doing a 2x4 space I would use a pair of 200s.

Steve, thanks a ton for the great advice. I'm not concerned with GPW, I'm more concerned with stealth and quality. I LOVE the less heat and less lectricy benefits a ton. Those items along make the upfront costs of LED's worth it to me. Plus it's just less gear to have to mess with, which is important to me as a newbie.

Crower, glad to see you're back on the boards. I have had so little time to do anything myself I barely have time to update my journal. I hope to have some free time tomorrow to catch up on the 50+ journals I'm subbed to and do some Mod work as well to help out my brothers and sisters in the back office.

I could use one of your custom made, USN-spec screens with all the fancy knot-work.
Damn Steve long time no see or talk to on the forums lol I took a much needed brake from everything ladies as always look perfect bro, I can't wait to start my hydro setup once I'm situated I see your adding a screen I've got an extra haha :high-five:

Crower, glad to see you're back on the boards. I have had so little time to do anything myself I barely have time to update my journal. I hope to have some free time tomorrow to catch up on the 50+ journals I'm subbed to and do some Mod work as well to help out my brothers and sisters in the back office.

I could use one of your custom made, USN-spec screens with all the fancy knot-work.

LoL I should go into making a scrog screen business with these lovely knots I hear you on catching up on journals I packed all my grow stuff up and moving to a better location in SD...Very anxious to do hydro setup but still deciding on what kind of right setup is for me, since I will be doing another screen except I'm making another one to attach to the bottom screen more support is what I ran into my past grow...:cheer:

Steve, it's great to see YOU back, Brother, and the plants look fantastic, as usual! :welldone:
I know you're a Mod and can probably give yourself all the reps you want now, but +REPS, anyways! :)

"I know you're a Mod and can probably give yourself all the reps you want now"

Actually no, he couldn't even if he wanted to. Moderators can do only what's needed.
At some level too many is too much, but...
They speak of love, which more of is always better :love:

Update coming tomorrow. I've been crazy-busy with work. I've had very little time to do much of anything for the past three weeks. These two grows are going to truly test the limits of what a neglected garden can produce. I've literally only poked my head in every 3 days to see if they need to be fed, other than that I haven't spent more than 15 minutes on them in that same 3-day period. They are all looking healthy though and they are a testament to the resiliency of these plants. The BuKu continues to amaze with the way she grows considering the neglect I've shown her.

I'll get some updated photos up in the morning.

Hahaha !! Awesome ....
Take your time man !!!

I wish one day to become such a "comfortable" grower and not open my tent every 5 minutes (during lights on), to check if everything is ok !!!!!!
lol

Ok, a bit delayed but here is an update. I have literally only spent 30 minutes total for the past 7~10 day s on the garden. I have been that swamped with work. Just make sure they have enough nutes to keep them going and they seem to be doing fine despite my neglect. (I have been so busy with other things, I honestly don't even know what day of flower I'm on right now. I'll have to look back through the journal to confirm).

Here are the girls in the tent:
DSCN05733.JPG
DSCN05743.JPG

Of the four strains in there, the Missing is taking over. She shot up quite a bit higher than the others, we'll see if she is finished stretching. I remember from my last grow that Sage is a later stretcher and should catch up. The Blue Venom and White widow are about on par with each other. The buds are starting to really develop now as well (these photos were all taken on teh 3rd when I planned to do this update):
DSCN05753.JPG
DSCN05763.JPG

The Burmese Hush in the grow chamber is doing very nicely. The buds are getting very dense at this time, and I think another 3 weeks they will be done. ALthough it's my first grow with this strain I will have to keep an eye on the trichs (I'll break out the digi-scope next week to start looking at the trichs):
DSCN05772.JPG
DSCN05782.JPG
DSCN05795.JPG
DSCN05805.JPG
DSCN05844.JPG
DSCN05865.JPG

I am hoping to get more free time soon, but my calendar keeps filling up with more and more work. Thanks for everyone's patience on this one.

Have a great weekend!

Excellent work Steve !!! The plants look more than healthy and very promising !!
Im looking 4rd to see the buku results, as well !

... For obvious reasons !!!

:goodjob:

Those girls are looking fantastic, Steve. Can't wait to see how the dual DS200's work out in my new tent. Remember this:

"All work and no play makes SteveHMan a dull boy."

Be well, friend. :Namaste:

:bongrip: - JZ

Nice Clean Grow SteveH!!
That picture with the small cola with like 20 pistels stuck out of one calyx is amazing!! never seen anything like that before :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom