Hunter's Perpetual - HPS - Multiple Strain Extravaganza!

You know I'm looking forward to it.
You will be the only one doing this...........at least until I jump in.:cheesygrinsmiley:

You know I'm looking forward to it.
You will be the only one doing this...........at least until I jump in.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Yep thats true! Im excited to start it. These totes are awesome. I have my recharge for my root drenches as well. All i need now is some nursery pots, rockwool, pump, and pipe and im ready.

Left closet! 33 days!
062006.jpg

Just checking out your journal again and I actually said out loud to my self DAMN! when I saw this picture :)

Just checking out your journal again and I actually said out loud to my self DAMN! when I saw this picture :)

Haha thanks Scar! This is the reason I will only grow with a HPS. Its been 7 more days and I thought I would update! If you thought those pics look good check out day 40!!! =)

Update Left closet Day 40!!

Everything is coming along just as planned! She is drinking up the nutes. I have to water on feed day around 1500 ppm and then two days later on my water day i have started watering with 800 ppm. Im doing this because when i water on my off day with just water the run off is only 50-100 ppm... Shes drinking all the nutrients im giving her. So I upped the ppm to 800 on water day. I try and keep my soil PPM at least around 800.

Check my girl out! I think shes getting really close to my weight mark already.... And theres still at least 3 weeks LEFT! Shes so frostyyyyy. I will get a picture tomorrow right before lights on so you can see how frosty she is and the trichomes.. They are EVERYWHERE. I cant wait to see between 6 - 8 weeks how these buds fatten up. =)

062801.jpg
062802.jpg
062803.jpg
062804.jpg
062805.jpg
062806.jpg

HunterNitro is just prepping for the hydro "forearm Colas" :adore:

And "DAMN" :drool:

Scar thats a tough one. For flower i would def do everything I could to run at 100%... 91 degrees is pushing it if you dont have Co2. 84-86 is perfect temp. That sure is a tough call. If your plants are not effected then I would run the 91 degrees. My First CFL grow would push 92 degrees in the summer and turned out great.
Man reading your journal is like going to school! Thanks for all the info. I've been dimming my lights way too often because temps have been getting up to 82f and I'm thinking I'm going to hurt my girls. Great job on the journal

Man reading your journal is like going to school! Thanks for all the info. I've been dimming my lights way too often because temps have been getting up to 82f and I'm thinking I'm going to hurt my girls. Great job on the journal

Welcome and thanks for subbing! Any questions feel free to ask. If i cant answer them im sure someone here can. Also on a side note, dimming ballast takes away from spectrums. Some of these spectrums can be essential for plant growth and bud development. If possible try and run at 100%. Like i told Scar if possible keep it up. You can see my girls are heat stressed a little as the leaves are canoeing upward but they are still thriving. As long as its not killing leaves and hurting the plant it should be ok.... Especially in flower. Good luck!

Haha thanks Scar! This is the reason I will only grow with a HPS. Its been 7 more days and I thought I would update! If you thought those pics look good check out day 40!!! =)

Update Left closet Day 45!! *EDITED 45 Days since flip!

Everything is coming along just as planned! She is drinking up the nutes. I have to water on feed day around 1500 ppm and then two days later on my water day i have started watering with 800 ppm. Im doing this because when i water on my off day with just water the run off is only 50-100 ppm... Shes drinking all the nutrients im giving her. So I upped the ppm to 800 on water day. I try and keep my soil PPM at least around 800.

Check my girl out! I think shes getting really close to my weight mark already.... And theres still at least 3 weeks LEFT! Shes so frostyyyyy. I will get a picture tomorrow right before lights on so you can see how frosty she is and the trichomes.. They are EVERYWHERE. I cant wait to see between 6 - 8 weeks how these buds fatten up. =)

062801.jpg
062802.jpg
062803.jpg
062804.jpg
062805.jpg
062806.jpg

Gonna pull this to the front because im about to do a right closet update! Lets compare these two and see how they look!

Update RIGHT closet day 38!!!

Sorry everyone im really getting mixed up on my timeline between the two lol... So this is the right closet and its on day 38! bud development is really coming along nicely. These colas are solid and so frosty already.

The left closet above is now on day 45 and i edited the quote.

Here she is!! Doing good. Just like the other a little heat stress but nothing to worry about. I keep temps around 82-86.

062901.jpg
062902.jpg
062904.jpg
062906.jpg
062907.jpg
062903.jpg
062905.jpg

Double "damn"

:thedoubletake::drool:

:welldone::high-five:

The power of HPS!!!! Wow your girl or girls look great!!! That 1000 watt putting in some work. +reps good job. Thanks for sharing. You should start up a grow journal even if its close to being done. I would love to see some more pictures from your grow and harvest time! What strain are you growing?

Back
Top Bottom