Capt Blast Moving Indoors - A Utility Shed Perpetual

Quick outside update, I got to 8 of the 10 had to do lots of weeding would explain more, but just had a friend call that needs a 15" trailer tire about 15 milers north of me, bad as I want to get in the shower. I'm off to help, just happen to have a couple of those laying around.

Highly impressed outside, 4' all around one some signs of leaf miner or caterpillar, little early for the cats, some whiteflies but I loaded up with neem, BT next.

weeding.JPG

SLH_real.JPG

SLH_2nd_shot.JPG

SLH153.JPG

BD_tall_lanky_4_.JPG

BD_before_weeding.JPG

BD_34.JPG
BD_3-2.JPG
BD_1_7.JPG

ASD_1.JPG

:thumb: :high-five:

And I don't mean to sound like a nagging auntie or something. Just reminds me of...
my life... goddammit!
So I look forward to seeing things ease up a little. I can already tell that full throttle isn't going to work. Time to get smarter I think and change directions.
Yeah duh... but how...
I'll let you know when i get that figured out :thumb:

Please do!!!

:smokin:

G'day captain.. Loving the photos. Looks like a different world over there.. Hope your well man..

Back atcha mate! Coming along brother. Thanks for dropping in, seems like no matter where in the world you are we all grinding to get by, like WC says we all gotta stop and smell the roses.

:roorrip:

Good job on garden, looking great.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

No jobs for an old computer nerd around here

I've been having that exact same experience down in The Big Easy.
You can find some jobs with the feds... but man, those positions suck soooooo hard.
Did a stint with the USMC. Funny to see 20yr olds with there hands on such expensive and impressive hardware that they just had very little understanding of. I was sitting on a collection of DBs that took up about 10tb. They mirrored to a 2nd site and relied pretty heavily on compression between mirrored sites. When I encrypted their DBs (per their request of course), mirroring ground to a complete stop... compression does very little to encrypted data.
Funny nerd stories.... I could toss a million of them out there.

Really? They've been in my garden for months now.

Dixie Cup looks so cute peeking out from behind the plant! I just wanna knock her over and pet her belly till a leg twitches.

Hmmm, haven't seen any on my mators or peppers not many moths at all yet, last year was my first real go outside here and they seemed to be mid july, but I'll heed your advice and BT away day after tom for sure, one of the lowest leaves did seem pretty sure it was a cat but I couldn't see any, which don't mean shit either :laughtwo:

Dixie makes a good size comparison for the pics and it doesn't take much for her to roll over for a good ole' belly rubbing. Matter of fact when she was coming up I would say you want that belly rubbed when I was rubbing her belly now just the mention of belly rub is like a command of "roll over" or "play dead".

It's hard to concentrate on the sugar shack I'm sure with those outdoor beauties doing their thing. I miss the different terps and growth you get with outdoor grows.

Hard to get the time ShiggityFlip for sure, was about to get caught up when man called me last night to see if I had a 15" trailer tire as he was broke down in my area, time I got him squared away and back home it was 2300 hrs so I just said screw it and went to bed. Got up to water the veg tent enough to hopefully do up potting tonight along with get out to last 2 outdoors girls and feed the flower tent. Back to work for 1200 today off 1800, home by 1930 then back out the house come 0430 the next 4 days. Had a tire come of the rim on my mower yesterday so need to chip away @ the yard each evening a bit, she's getting out of hand on me. Sometimes I think when I put my crop fields into WRP (gov. tree program) I should have not held so much out for my yard. Main problem is with the job market I had to get rid of my tractor, going to try and get me an old ford this fall though to get by with for a while.

:high-five:

Wow, great family (Father & Son) that farm around me just had one of their hands pull up in a tractor with a bush hog and are cutting my perimeter and (2) 2 acre fields I have leaving me with only the front and side yard. Literally as I was clicking the post reply button poor mouthing about no tractor to ShiggityFlip.

:Namaste: :yahoo::allgood::high-five::circle-of-love:

Wow, great family (Father & Son) that farm around me just had one of their hands pull up in a tractor with a bush hog and are cutting my perimeter and (2) 2 acre fields I have leaving me with only the front and side yard. Literally as I was clicking the post reply button poor mouthing about no tractor to ShiggityFlip.

:Namaste: :yahoo::allgood::high-five::circle-of-love:

Yaaaahhh...serendipity :slide::woohoo::laugh:

Crazy man... go get a lotto ticket. Perhaps good things are on a roll in your world.

It would be about time for some good Karma to come back my way Tead. Just the bush hog showing up was like a lotto win for me brother.

by the by, Dixie is the biggest damn female lab I've ever seen and she's only 10 months old and 75 lbs!

:circle-of-love:

Don't you just love when you get an unexpected stroke of good vibes? Something you put out in the world coming back to you Capt.

The pics with Dixie made me smile. My friend has a lab mix who is just insane with energy, kinda looks like Dixie girl.

Hey mate :passitleft: hope you don't mind, I'm going to answer you here, you'll get it that way.. Mines moving 10 pages of talk a day... I'm going to set up another journal soon, more for my own benefit, just photos so I can see and compare their development. I'll let you know.. I've got bubba kush and sour diesel to flip mid week, all going well.. Another sour d seedling that I fried with h2o2. A grizz purple kush, just coming into veg and a veneno veging.. Once grizz and veneno go into flower I'll crack lemon garlic og and Tutankhamen. Seed addiction has got me some seeds to get through for a while but still looking and finding new ones to justify buying, lol. And nothing like the Seedbank collections some folks around here have, lol...
Mate your gardens looking great, they are coming along fast.. How's the wildlife treating them so far? Been getting watered naturally? Mate, I hope you get some Time to slow down soon.. How's health treating you? You didn't end up under did you or something else they needed to do also? How's that all going? Hope your well bud..

Hey mate :passitleft: hope you don't mind, I'm going to answer you here, you'll get it that way.. Mines moving 10 pages of talk a day... I'm going to set up another journal soon, more for my own benefit, just photos so I can see and compare their development. I'll let you know.. I've got bubba kush and sour diesel to flip mid week, all going well.. Another sour d seedling that I fried with h2o2. A grizz purple kush, just coming into veg and a veneno veging.. Once grizz and veneno go into flower I'll crack lemon garlic og and Tutankhamen. Seed addiction has got me some seeds to get through for a while but still looking and finding new ones to justify buying, lol. And nothing like the Seedbank collections some folks around here have, lol...
Mate your gardens looking great, they are coming along fast.. How's the wildlife treating them so far? Been getting watered naturally? Mate, I hope you get some Time to slow down soon.. How's health treating you? You didn't end up under did you or something else they needed to do also? How's that all going? Hope your well bud..

Glad you did answer here GW, shit I just popped over there and you're spot on 10 pages from yesterday. Good deal look forward to your new grow journal for sure, sounds like your coming along swimmingly...

Wildlife no problem as of yet and they are past the stage the deer seem to like them, no armadillos or coyotes been digging yet. Had some good rain first two weeks out, very nice on the timing. Finished up yesterday with a coat of BT, did neem oil 3 days prior, also gave them each about 3 gallons of water with som FF Big Grow between yesterday & the day before. Only have about an hour and a half maybe 2 before dark when I get home from work to jump on them, really fucks up my back porch sitting/sipping rum time. Next round probably on wednesday when I have no work will be Monterrey Garden's Spinosad sprayed on them. Bought me 3 new little 1 gallon sprayers from the bazillion rain forest supply store online so I could use the same same each application. Have seen some leaf miners and light caterpillar damage at the bottom nothing serious but gonna get them cats. Wanted to ask you about your colossal trees did you do any trimming or topping at all on them, I would think just taking off some lower branches perhaps?

Health is still shit, hurts like hell (arm & chest pains) to do practically anything but have just figured I gotta do it, live with the pain for now. I did have the non successful surgery but now my surgeon is in the process of referring me to an expert down in New Orleans on a new method, only option is this method (PCI) or open heart single bypass so waiting for dates, insurance approval and such. Planning on one more run in the Sugar Shack if all stays well in the outdoors so I can strip it down finish my insulation and clean up real good and actually do my drying and trimming out there, probably keep a 4x4 up with some clones or seeds ready to go once all the offing trimming is done.

Stay warm brother, summer coming soon for you, I know I'm ready for ours to be done with, hotter than a fresh fucked fox in a forest fire here @ the moment.

Tight Lines,

:roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom