Capt Blast Moving Indoors - A Utility Shed Perpetual

Would love to be at that table someday.

Sadly, many of the guests at that table are no longer around. Some I miss greatly.
A couple of them were still wearing green when Katrina hit and were members of the response team. They actually visited my home while I was in exile and put a big blue tarp over the gaping hole in my roof.

The love developed during shared times in hell can be very strong and long lasting. None of us appreciated it at the time, but the bonds we built have been awesome over the years.

You guys have two of my favourite journals because you do more to expand my horizons than anyone else on 420.
Your plants aren't bad either.
Would love to be at that table someday. I'll be the guy smoked out and dead from heat stroke in the corner. There was a time I was used to that stuff. Now a hot summer day for this place is anything over 20 degrees - rarely happens.

Thanks Weasel but I figure you can handle most anything way you survive my 420 brother. When I wrote Tead and mentioned Guerrillas it made me want to pull out my all time favorite movie; "Captain Ron", "he said Gorillas not GUERILLAS".

I'd always come across bunkers and batteries, pretty cool

Oh man... there's a big ole grin on my face at the moment. We used to hold impromptu drinking fests right where the blond is strolling.
So funny to see recent photos. At least the marina is still in use.
I see Colon is the same.
Trips down memory lane. I spent a good bit of time there, but it was just so long ago and the photos are brighter than the actual memories these days.
Thanks for dragging all those memories out. It really is special to me.

Took a few quickies in the SUGAR SHACK last night, get some white light pics tonight, finally got a couple days off to work on my own sh*t!

They are @ 42 & 49 days since flip the single was a week early:

WWXBB_42_49_days.jpg

42_days_wwxbb.jpg

WWXBB_42_49_days.jpg

:high-five:

Very nice bushes, Capt'n. They're getting close!

Thanks GGro, sorry I haven't been around to busy killing my old ass with work. Slowly cutting back, gotta keep a couple irons in the fire for leverage at the moment. :passitleft:

Sugar Shack is looking good.

Thanks JuanCarlos for the neglect I've given them lately still coming along :Namaste:

The girls are looking great Capt....:circle-of-love:

Thnaks D! Hoping to get a look at the outdoor girls today.. stand by for hopefully a good outdoor update. Haven't been in a week, every time it dries out enough it rains again :high-five:

:circle-of-love:

I took these night before last and had intentions to post last night, as well as cut some of my yard, do some landry, check on the outdoor girls, etc, etc. However when I got off work @ 1200 hrs was home @ 1330 hrs ate a sandwich, sat down on the couch and awoke there @ midnight, from there I remembered I hadn't fed Dixie and Ricki, so did that went and got in the bed and slept till 0700 this morning. Jiminey crickets I needed some sleep.

Anyway the 5x5 not great shots but not yellow:

wwxbb_fl.JPG

tops17.JPG

flower_tent2.JPG

LO3.JPG

5x51.JPG

49_days_in_front.JPG

understory.JPG

Veg tent under 400 MH, oh yeah I was to up pot it also, they came back just had a peek, will up pot tonight:

thirsty4.JPG

Temps outside mid to lower 90's, RH in the 90's as well if not 100%, inside the sugar shack a bit better:

shack_temp.JPG

Thanks GGro, sorry I haven't been around to busy killing my old ass with work. Slowly cutting back, gotta keep a couple irons in the fire for leverage at the moment. :passitleft:

I hear you capt'n. I've been busy killing my old ass trying to find work. No jobs for an old computer nerd around here except for part-time jobs with no benefits and entry level pay. I can make that much playing music and having more fun. I have been in the funk of depression and just lurking for the most part here on the forum lately. After having my thread moved back from the "Incompleted Grows" numerous times, the mods finally stuck a fork in it and sent me to the "Completed Grows". I guess weekly updates are not enough involvement in the community to keep a thread active.

I can't wait to see how your outdoor girls do. I have a pet plant outdoors up at the old home place where I grew up. I can only get up there to check on it every couple of weeks.

Keep up the good work!

Are you doing anything inside the sugar shack to drop your humidity so drastically?

Nothing at all Tead, I have almost all of the walls insulated, haven't finished the two big barn doors insulation nor the ceiling, and want to add some luan (sp?) to the walls, other than that I would think it's the 18k BTU set @ 60*'s full on night and day, I'm also running my flower lights (1K HPS) between 2130 to 0900 as I kinda thought from the get go summer was gonna be tough with a 1k. I've seen it to 92* and 56 rh inside that tent as the highest this year and know we have not gotten to the dog days yet, thinking of ducting one side of the a/c into that tent or just dropping down to 600k in there next runs until september. Plan on clearing everything out in the shack if all looks well outdoors in late sept. and finish my insulation as well as do a major cleanup.

Well you can only go so long on no sleep and apparently it was time for you to lay down.... Bet you feel better than you have been...:yahoo: And I also bet your list is still there waiting on you..
:biglaugh::biglaugh:... Hope you have a blessed and green day my friend.. And your garden looks amazing....:circle-of-love:

Exactly Dennise! the list was mostly neglected in lieu of sleep. Did get the Laundry done yesterday before having to go in for an appointment with my cardiologist. I had anticipated we were to set a schedule for my surgery, a new method with new tools he's been off practicing for his initial one at his hospital. He's very swamped and can't get it set up until August and senses my frustration in not being able to do anything w/o arm and chest pains. I can't take the .02 nitro patches due to immediately getting a headache, (I told him and his nurse practitioner I haven't had a headache since my ex moved on) so as he told me before he went off to Columbia University hospital for his last training he now was't suggesting to send me to New Orleans he was insisting. So we are in the process of sending my films down to the expert there and waiting on insurance for the ok. My Momma and I both are a bit concerned with the fact that the surgeon is only 38 yrs. old, however Momma has been homesick for her New Orleans so sees it as a good trade off. Me, I'm just ready to be able to go like I go :goof:.

On top of all that I've got 2 vehicles been giving me fits, one with a bad tranny and the other has taken me 3 weeks to figure out the problem, I replaced so many things before finally doing the wiring harness, from pulling the bed to replace the fuel pump to pulling the intake to replace some sensors and gasket, etc, etc, been a major PITA! But she's running smooth again :wood: now so had to take a loaner to a friend back last night getting me home @ midnight, however I'm just getting up and into my Joe now as sleep has taken over.

May your day be Green and Blessed as well.

I hear you capt'n. I've been busy killing my old ass trying to find work. No jobs for an old computer nerd around here except for part-time jobs with no benefits and entry level pay. I can make that much playing music and having more fun. I have been in the funk of depression and just lurking for the most part here on the forum lately. After having my thread moved back from the "Incompleted Grows" numerous times, the mods finally stuck a fork in it and sent me to the "Completed Grows". I guess weekly updates are not enough involvement in the community to keep a thread active.

I can't wait to see how your outdoor girls do. I have a pet plant outdoors up at the old home place where I grew up. I can only get up there to check on it every couple of weeks.

Keep up the good work!

Man it ain't just old pc nerds, it be all of us hard working Americans! I've mostly had to let all the toys and not absolutely necessary things go slowly through sale and bankruptcy to keep the homestead. Some of it being my hard headiness and wanting to be home as I've been gone overseas for the better part of the last 37 years, a lot of it due to being tired of working for assholes and egos in the yachting world. Then when I went to the oil patch boats that went to hell & a handbag and now the inland barging is going the same route, so all of us are looking for $200-250/day jobs vs $380-$800/day jobs. I'm gonna make it but not w/o the help of modern day moonshining, aka "SUGAR SHACK" & horse trading what nots. I took today off my second job to enjoy myself in taking care of my place, so I want go on a rant about our country's current condition. I took my regular job just for the benefits as I knew I couldn't afford to see a DR and the last 2 years have felt weaker than tater water! I've had plenty of friends tell me I just don't understand depression, I always tell them when complaining of it to get out get going and push on, it will get better, they always tell me, I just don't get it, its real and they CANNOT understand how I don't see especially how I've been down the last 2-3 years. Reminds me of my favorite Hank Jr. song; "I've been down" but not like this before, been kicked around, but not like this before......

Would love to get a look at your outdoor girl and indoors feel free to pop up some pics here anytime my brother. Play on, play on.

You crossed my mind last night I was listening to the radio on the way home, Calling New Orleans was the name of the show on NPR radio, they were doing the first part of a 2 part series on Champion Jack Dupree with Allen Tousaint telling Champion Jacks story. Very cool, never new Champion Jack was a 2 yr POW in Japan during the big war. Got to get the whole series really fabulous.

as far as the mods go, well yeah, if it weren't for good folks like yawl here looking in on me I'd have probably dropped this thing months ago, I get in trouble pretty regular with them :winkyface:

Keep on playing the music and doing what you love my man!

:Namaste:

Take care of yourself eh Captain. You're obviously a good shit, we all care about you, and I trust you'll use those wits of yours to weave a path through it all. Getting out getting going and pushing on is something you're obviously really good at, but going full throttle all isn't great either as you know. Probably it's a habit we all get into. I know myself the more I take on, the more I realize I *can take on, and then it's hard to go back to running at 80% when I've been going at 99.5 % for so long. I'm trying to break the cycle if I can, because running a hamster wheel full time is not a happy job for a weasel.
All the best to you as always. :passitleft:

And I don't mean to sound like a nagging auntie or something. Just reminds me of...
my life... goddammit!
So I look forward to seeing things ease up a little. I can already tell that full throttle isn't going to work. Time to get smarter I think and change directions.
Yeah duh... but how...
I'll let you know when i get that figured out :thumb:

G'day captain.. Loving the photos. Looks like a different world over there.. Hope your well man..

Back
Top Bottom