Capt Blast Moving Indoors - A Utility Shed Perpetual

Ya know... I'm not much a fan of other things growing around my babies. Bugs man... they've been multiplying in that grass, clover, and whatnot all year. Further, most folks don't monitor / apply any bug control measures to all that surrounding growth.
I believe SweetSue is learning a bit of that lesson indoors with clover growing all around supporting a thriving thrip population.

2 cents

Ya know... I'm not much a fan of other things growing around my babies. Bugs man... they've been multiplying in that grass, clover, and whatnot all year. Further, most folks don't monitor / apply any bug control measures to all that surrounding growth.
I believe SweetSue is learning a bit of that lesson indoors with clover growing all around supporting a thriving thrip population.

2 cents

I'm not a fan either Tead but where I am am we got insects by the tons, some probably never even discovered yet. But I keep a regimen of Neem, BT, a barrier of snail stuff and DE (Diatomaceous Earth)then towards harvest I place steel wool around the base to keep the rats and rabbits from gnawing my trunks up. Definitely a fight but worth it all the way. I just declare war from the beginning on all them critters & pests. Worked out pretty darn good for me last year.

BD_2_bush_tops.JPG

BD_1_top_shot.JPG

IMG_154124.JPG

BD_1_tops_leaves_going.JPG

BD_2_Harvest_Moon.JPG

BAG_o_Buds1.JPG

also did a 3 bucket wash on them before hanging to dry to get the dirt, pest etc, off really worked out well

BD_2_clothesline.JPG

BD_2_Hanging.JPG

PC_1_Wash.JPG

best_4_tops_PC_11.JPG

BD_2_Budville.JPG

The clover I grow for my deer & turkey herd, the turkeys love the bugs in clover by the by.

:passitleft:

The outdoor girls look like they are enjoying "God's Grow Light" :) and your indoor grow is rockin'! I am trying to get caught up around the house and grow. I no longer will have to be out of town 3 days a week so I have the time I need to get my grow back in order.

Good kill on the cotton mouth. I hate those things, but I love your dog. Looks just like my "Cocoa" that I had for 15 years.

Have a good weekend, Capt'n !

Back atcha Buddy! Glad to hear things are settling down for you. Look forward to catching up and seeing what you got going on.

:passitleft:

I've got it captain... 420 chartered fishing tours.. I'll come over and be your bonghand.. Im seeing lots of $$ and good times.. We'll be busy..

Brilliant!
I've been training for that job all my life.

You too! I knew that head from down under was a bong addict! Do always need two deckies, might as well have the load the bong!

I've got it captain... 420 chartered fishing tours.. I'll come over and be your bonghand.. Im seeing lots of $$ and good times.. We'll be busy..

Many a charter back in the day ask me right out the slip, ok if we smoke some twilly onboard captain?

I use to have a deckhand bragged he could roll a joint @ 42 knots, which was damned impressive, even more so was blowing by the boats that thought they were fast @ 32 knots and we were 62 foot :high-five:

got off an hour early and finally have an entire day off tomorrow to get the rest in, got 3 in this afternoon with DC's help of course.

we've had some good rains since super nephew got my holes dug and looks good, showing the unveiling to plant in the ground, also had a big hollow ( call 'em habitat trees, blown over in the wind few days ago, luckily it will only provide fire wood and cover for the holes:

IMG_20160606_200713.jpg

IMG_20160606_200342.jpg

IMG_20160606_200534.jpg

IMG_20160606_200508.jpg

IMG_20160606_200427.jpg

IMG_20160606_200442.jpg

IMG_20160606_200308.jpg

gonna get me about 8 hours sleep tonight by god!

:circle-of-love:

And so it begins, awesome man.. This is going to be fun to watch, I've been waiting since your last harvest.. Best of buds to you and branches to dc...

I'm really picky about dogs but I can tell that yours is one of those rare ones I fall in love with. What a character.
Very happy and excited to be here in my front row virtual seat, Captain. Let's see if my reps zapper has recharged...
I took your advice and put some cuttings in vermiculite. Seems like good stuff - feels nice and moist on the hands whatever that means. I have a good feeling about it.

Yep it was recharged

And so it begins, awesome man.. This is going to be fun to watch, I've been waiting since your last harvest.. Best of buds to you and branches to dc...

I hope so Grizz, think I probably should have left of the Super Lemon Haze for indoor but we'll see.

I'm really picky about dogs but I can tell that yours is one of those rare ones I fall in love with. What a character.
Very happy and excited to be here in my front row virtual seat, Captain. Let's see if my reps zapper has recharged...
I took your advice and put some cuttings in vermiculite. Seems like good stuff - feels nice and moist on the hands whatever that means. I have a good feeling about it.

Yep it was recharged

Character indeed, Devilish, curious, rapid learner with a memory like an elephant WeaselCracker. Would have taken you for a dog man up in the woods like you are. I had a friend years ago that fished Alaska every summer as a guide and came home with a pup that out lived him, can't remember the breed, but kinda rare/not over breed looked like a big labrador but one of the smartest dogs I've ever known. Dixie's so damned smart I'm having to figure out new methods of working/training her. She's a mess for sure!

Thanks for the reps Big AL!

:thumb:

OK so kinda to refresh here, we have going outdoors (3) Greenhouse seeds' Super Lemon Haze, (3) HSO Blue Dreams, (2) HSO's Amherst Sour Diesel, (2) HSO's TrainWreck. Probably should have left the SLH for indoor, but since my Durban Poison didn't pop, along with a couple others I decided to give her a go any-who. These were all soaked on 4/11, and were transplanted to 1 gallon pots on 4/20 and put under the fluoro shop light, up potted 3 weeks ago to 2.5 gallon and moved under 400watt MH, moved outdoors about 5-6 days ago to harden off.

Meanwhile we have 7 WWxBB in the 1k HPS 5x5, about ready for a haircut they will be @ 28 days since flip on thursday.

I accidentally posted this in Grizzwald's thread and just realized it. Sorry Grizz, think I erased it

No I ain't tired!

I was just about to post that update in here, see you've realised :rofl: 12 hour plus working days will do that....nice mate...

I was just about to post that update in here, see you've realised :rofl: 12 hour plus working days will do that....nice mate...

thanks Mate, good looking out! Got 'em all in night before last, gonna give 'em a check tonight or tom. night, back on the work grind till a short break @ noon on monday, then headed to the other vessel for 2 days, back on the regular @ noon on thursday. Way my schedule is is really getting to be too much for this old fart. But I gotta keep in good with the other bunch as I may go with them full time and only have to work 4 days a week if I can get a good operation next try @ it. Right now can't afford to leave this job with the insurance I have and being in the middle of all this until the end of July.

Have a Great weekend with your baby girl my brother from down under.

:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom