Wild Rosebud First Journal

WildRosebud

I started doing a small grow of several plants for artificial environment growing. I am growing Radishes , chives , swiss chard , 1 Deep Chunkolate (Cannacopia Seeds) and 1 Brenda Great White Grizzly (Brenda Skunk x White Grizzly) My grow room is a cardboard box at the moment. I am using a 3000 Lumen 45 watt CFL work light in 4100 color range , seems to do the trick for small plants. On standby I have a Luma Digital 600 watt hps/mh batwing/euro setup. This light is nice it can be adjusted from 250 watt , 400 watt and max 600 watt. I will get the 1000 watt set up one day I am impressed by this setup I been using for over a year now. I grow and breed flowers mainly petunias but that is off topic and irrelevant now as I joined the grow food not lawns and grow for pollinators or grow for a consumable purpose rather than aesthetics. Anyhow here are my scragglers....

IMAG15811.jpg
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500
/IMAG12864.jpg
IMAG12532.jpg

Deep Chuncolate
IMAG12962.jpg
IMAG13513.jpg
IMAG14762.jpg
IMAG14783.jpg
IMAG15571.jpg
IMAG15971.jpg
IMAG18091.jpg

Brenda Great White Grizzly Auto (One started to finish missing harvest photo)
IMAG12522.jpg
IMAG13013.jpg
IMAG12794.jpg
IMAG12973.jpg
IMAG13543.jpg
IMAG14083.jpg
Brenda Grizzly goes in to flower and this strain drops the lower leaves , it uses the nutrients from the low canopy to feed bud growth I think it is a Nepali trait.
IMAG14792.jpg
IMAG15661.jpg
IMAG1571.jpg
IMAG15731.jpg

I appreciate the compliment! I spend right around $2200 every 2 months on nutrients... They better stay lookin healthy lol Let me know if you have any questions, I'm always around and love to help :)

I appreciate the compliment! I spend right around $2200 every 2 months on nutrients... They better stay lookin healthy lol Let me know if you have any questions, I'm always around and love to help :)
Oh wow , I hate to pry but what kind of nutrients are you using? That is roughly what I spend for meds in 2 months lol.... I am friends with Brown Dirt Warrior but his products are not in stores out here and the shipping costs are tremendous!! I been using old school nutes I use to use when I was a grower back in the day but they seemed to change the formula onthe nutes and mixing is trickier than before.... I am swaying toward organic composting atm as a breeder I kind of gotta stick to organic methods to ensure actual genetic growth and behavior other than that I got room for a personal plot and I am always looking at new nutrients pros and cons to see what I want to try next... But it has to be organic in order for me to stay viable as a breeder if that makes any sense. Cheers from Wildrose country!

Canadian Auto strains. That is my goal. Strains that grow within 80 days with many different genetics to choose from. Some with Ruderalis influence some with natural timed strains that are sativa or indica dominant. I use mainly Canadian strains but do look at non watered down Genetics from elsewhere if they are in existence. So far our collective discovers most main brand breeders supply watered down versions that might achieve the expectations of their claims for yields and phenotypes. It might be a couple years before you see my products available at a seed bank. I am a beta tester. I test strains to ensure to growers that their strains will work in opposite envirnments than the environments they were bred in. Cannabis reacts and adapts and evolves very quickly genetically and will become dominant to certain environments and growing conditions. It is important for breeders to put solid effort in testing their products under all kinds of conditions not just their own. People like me do this and it is a pain int he ass to say the least!

Oh wow , I hate to pry but what kind of nutrients are you using? That is roughly what I spend for meds in 2 months lol.... I am friends with Brown Dirt Warrior but his products are not in stores out here and the shipping costs are tremendous!! I been using old school nutes I use to use when I was a grower back in the day but they seemed to change the formula onthe nutes and mixing is trickier than before.... I am swaying toward organic composting atm as a breeder I kind of gotta stick to organic methods to ensure actual genetic growth and behavior other than that I got room for a personal plot and I am always looking at new nutrients pros and cons to see what I want to try next... But it has to be organic in order for me to stay viable as a breeder if that makes any sense. Cheers from Wildrose country!

I'm using the Heavy 16 line with Prime. I barely veg my clones, maybe a week so I use minimal vegging nutes over all. Flowering consists of Heavy 16 Bud A&B with Heavy Prime and a bunch of other bloom enhancers and and resin enhancers :)

My recipe is a secret from there, but I grow a lot of plants and have to buy the big 23L jugs instead of the 10L which only last me about half a round.

I'm using the Heavy 16 line with Prime. I barely veg my clones, maybe a week so I use minimal vegging nutes over all. Flowering consists of Heavy 16 Bud A&B with Heavy Prime and a bunch of other bloom enhancers and and resin enhancers :)

My recipe is a secret from there, but I grow a lot of plants and have to buy the big 23L jugs instead of the 10L which only last me about half a round.
Wow I have the feeling I just encountered a commercial grower , mad props my friend :) Do you remember the old school hydro nutes that were color coded for dummies back int he 90's? I stopped using it when I discovered a mouse in one of my mix buckets (It was empty and laying on its side) and the mouse looked up at me like it was in intense pain. I left it be and the poor bugger never moved from the spot he just gasped till he died in front of me... I thought to myself , if that stuff is that dangerous to a mouse fuck it I ain't putting that shit in my lungs!!" then I pulled 30 plants out of the ground. :(

Seriously, you never know about products until they've been around for a while. Have you scoped my log? At the end of it are the most recent pictures :)

Seriously, you never know about products until they've been around for a while. Have you scoped my log? At the end of it are the most recent pictures :)
You make purdy plants my friend! Healthy and colorful! The small set bakcs are nothing really at those stages of growth once they hit 4 weeks flower there is no stopping them lol my strains look horrid and so not aesthetic at that point lol but they hit me harder than the supplied consistent stuff so who knows...? <3

Sometimes inthe Cannabis world , neglect makes the % soar beyond what we can comprehend.... The strongest forms of Cannabis I encountered were green incomplete plants that had cloudy not fully developed trichomes(Sp?) and those plants had tremendously high CBD %'s thanks to being green. The science of medicine and Recreation unfolds.... Soon there will be regimes of how to make green weed that works better than the all out end of days buds. The science is baffling but so worth testing I would have to admit LOL

Crap deal , today I gotta adjust PH on all my plants! Seems the PH cruised to around 7.0-7.2 for all plants. I was trying to make up for lack of calcium and the DL raised my PH quite a bit.

Woke up at 4:20 am perfectly on my own.... After deliberation and google mapping and a few walks in some locations I found a good spot I used 20 years ago is at a water level I can work with so my babies are going outside for the next 35+ days (One of each I am going to let Bolt a few weeks longer if I can to make old school feminized pollen , it is not 100% feminized but pretty damn close). All my Brendas and EWS are budding... The freak plant Rude is a boy it popped balls and started growing hard outside I am killing it today the balls have not flowered yet. Inspecting Chunkolate and my Northern Lights as well. Will feedback those in a moment to see if 3 days hardened them up enough. We had a rain/hail storm yesterday I shoulda considered putting on a rain jacket and planting some poppies , hail pellets on top of a seeded poppy garden makes for best poppy germination :) the longer it takes for the pile of hail pellets to melt the better chance of germination. Brb with the feedback...

Back
Top Bottom