Kraw420's First 420 Magazine Grow Log 2014 - 1 Tent - Dual 600's and a Bloombox

Nice choice of beans brother :) I've got an ultimate purp in veg now :)

Thanks man, I am soo excited to get the Ult. Purp started, the finished bud cures to a vibrant purple with bright orange hairs looks amazing. Not to mention the amazing genetics. Super pumped!!!

It sounded awesome on the description so thanks for confirming it's a good choice.:thumb:
I've just given mine a haircut :)
IMG_0017131.JPG

i also notice you dont use the hydro setup in your bloombox.

may i ask why not?

I actually purchased the Bloom Box gutted (without the hydro equipement) for a fraction of the cost and it is brand new. The man who I purchased it from did it for the simplicity of soil growing. I have since called BCNL with a list of everything to replace and it will cost about $1100.00 to do soI paid $600.00 for it. After seeing what the 400 can do im not sure if it is worth it atthis point.

Hey Kraw, i've caught up.. 3 pages is actually a small amount to catch up on compared to some journals around here.

A question.. Did you buy your bloom box before or after your tent... I have a feeling you're going to say... before you bought the tent.

I have a newer model producer. And i bought 2 tents afterwards! Its nice to do a sog in a BCNL box, but all those plants are a waste of space! and a 400w bulb (times 2 in a producer. Only 1 400w HPS on the flower side of Bloom box right?) is hardly enough to do the job for them.

Dont get me wrong. I do like my Producer (sort of..), but i do not like the lack of vertical growing space, the difficulty in exhausting the heat from the box, as well as getting cold air in.

Thats why i have 2 tents now. one 4x4x6.5 and an 8x8x6.5 They rock!

Your absolutely right, I purchases my BB before my tents. I have 2 tents but am only using 1 currently because the other is a 11`x11`and won`t fit in this basement. I love the tents as well, the quality is better, the quantity is more, its hard to justify the $4000.00 they cost when you can invest around $1000 on lights ballast tent carbon subber ect ect..

QUICK UPDATE

I never mentioned this in this journal, but I had 3 BC Bud Depot God Bud plants outside this year. I didn't make a big deal about them because we have had a very rainy, cold, short summer here and it hasn't made for big outdoor plants. These guys still had 2 to 3 weeks to go but lows overnight have been reaching as low as 4 and 5 degrees Celsius. Mind you made for some nice lavender and purple colours on the leaves. I chopped these 3 down and I'll have a few pics to show you guys.

I also chopped down my 2 Rockwool Great White Sharks as the trichomes where showing around 5-10% amber.
I picked up some Fungus Gnat spray, I haven't been able to find the stuff KJC recommended, yet.
I also added General Hydroponics Floralicious Plus to the menu, to bring out some amazing flavour and aroma.

That's about it for now, pictures are still in editing, hopefully I will have time to upload them today, thanks for tuning in...

QUICK UPDATE

FEED SCHEDULE 9/22/2014 (ALL FORMULAS MIXED TO 1/2 GALLON OF WATER)
OG KUSH & PURPLE #1 - 5 ML BIOTHRIVE, 5 ML BIOROOT, 5 ML BIOMARINE, 5 ML DIAMOND BLACK, 2.5 ML CAMG, 1.25 ML BIOWEED.
CHEMDOG - .50 ML FLORALICIOUS PLUS, 1.25 ML LIQUID KOOLBLOOM.

BIGBANG
Unfortenatly I have not been paying much attention to this plant an it is riddles with male pods. I immedietly removed it from the tent and put it outside. I have been on the lookout for signs of hermies in the chemdogs I have in the tent, everything looks good so far.

A little information regarding the General Organics line for people who arent familiar with it.
BioThrive - Vegan plant food formulas
BioRoot - Naturally derived liquid root promoters
BioBud - Organically enhances and increase yields
BioMarine - cold processed squid
BioWeed - The highest quality seaweed supplement available
CaMg+ - An essential addition when growing organically
Diamond Black - Ultra premium humic acid

I don't know how I keep missing journals.

I'm late.. but I'm here :(

Nice harvest there.. damn man.

Thanks buddy, you didn't miss much.This is a perpetual grow so every few weeks I am able to harvest 2 - 4 sometimes 6 plants. The original harvest actually took place before I started this journal. So not to worry Antics, your just in time, and welcome.

First to start, I will show the few pictures of the outdoor BC Bud Depot - God Bud harvest I mentioned.

This is the bag I transported the freshly cut, stinky buds in to trim at home.
IMG_151713.JPG

The lavender and light shades of purple present in these photos was caused from the overnight lows of 4 and 5 degrees celsius we've been feeling.
IMG_151917.JPG

IMG_152018.JPG

IMG_151811.JPG

These are some of the harvest shots of trimming and what not, and eventually onto the hanging buds.
IMG_153916.JPG

IMG_153617.JPG

IMG_152819.JPG

IMG_153719.JPG

IMG_153826.JPG

IMG_156112.JPG

IMG_156213.JPG

IMG_155818.JPG

IMG_155916.JPG

IMG_156016.JPG

GREAT WHITE SHARK
The 2 plants from the Bloom Box I chopped.
IMG_154017.JPG

IMG_154314.JPG

IMG_154418.JPG

IMG_154118.JPG

IMG_154219.JPG

IMG_154517.JPG

IMG_154817.JPG

IMG_154922.JPG

IMG_155019.JPG

BloomBox
Some updated pictures
I also should mention I FIM'D/TOPPED the Purple#1 and the OG Kush early this morning
IMG_155123.JPG

IMG_155223.JPG

IMG_155318.JPG

BloomBox
Great White Sharks - Fed Kool Bloom Dry today at 1.25 ML / Gallon (with the exception of the 3 in the front row)
IMG_155415.JPG

Back
Top Bottom