Psyence 1st Ebb & Flow of Purple Kush & the Purps 2010

beginning the 24 hour blackout today. any ideas if I should consider turning off the water timer as well? or possibly reduce the number of feedings this last night? I know you're not supposed to feed them while it's night, but I don't know if 24 hours would be too long to risk it. hit me with the feedback please

buddy of mine let me know it's best to not feed them in order to aid in the drying process

beginning the 24 hour blackout today. any ideas if I should consider turning off the water timer as well? or possibly reduce the number of feedings this last night? I know you're not supposed to feed them while it's night, but I don't know if 24 hours would be too long to risk it. hit me with the feedback please

I never water when the lights are out. Besides, what is your worry when you are in your final dark period? They are heading to the gallows soon...

Considering the next steps after choping; drying and curing, wouldn't you prefer to have a dryer crop going into that phase?

You are on the right track not watering at the end of the grow IMO.

Harvest Pics
:blunt:

Purple Kush
Harvest16.jpg
Harvest27.jpg
Harvest33.jpg

The Purps
Harvest41.jpg
Harvest51.jpg
Harvest61.jpg

I put them in jars for curing

total weight:
Purple Kush - 3.75 oz
The Purps - 2.5 oz and 4 g's

IMG_05454.JPG
IMG_05485.JPG
IMG_05495.JPG

Looks great Psyence. The colors do come through on the buds. How do the trichs look? Can't really tell in the pics. Had a chance to do a smoke report yet?

Trichs are mostly milky with about 10% clear. I would have liked to let them grow another week, but the Dream Queen absolutely had to get out of the veg closet as crowding was becoming a problem.

oh I almost forgot, the smoke is

:yahoo:

Oh yeah, right on Psyence! Glad to hear the smoke was supreme. I hear ya on the space issues. Getting the veg and flower rooms timings correct is difficult to achieve.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Smoke Reports forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom