HealingKronic's 6 OG Kush X Purps & 6 Purple Urkle Soil Grow 2000 Watts

Good luck for Thursday!

++++Reps my friend! Those are some kicka** looking plants HK. Looks even better than the last grow, if that 's physically possible? Great Job!:yahoo:

oh yes it is! i agree! these plants are going nuts! there was plenty of room for improvement from the last grow. i had it way too crowded last time. i plan on bringing in the second 1000 watter in about 2 weeks.... if i get the miracle job!

oh yes it is! i agree! these plants are going nuts! there was plenty of room for improvement from the last grow. i had it way too crowded last time. i plan on bringing in the second 1000 watter in about 2 weeks.... if i get the miracle job!

I really hope that you get it! Good luck.

Hay, HealingKronic, sorry to hear about the job situation. Believe me when I tell you I know how you feel. Lucky for me most of my grow is done outside so I don't have to worry about the Electric bill, well I have to worry about it but the plants don't contribute to the bill.. Anyway, good luck on the job. The plants look wonderful.... Great job on that..... Keep up the good work and I will put in a good word to the man upstairs for ya....

well guys thanks for the support but the job fell through... im still trying very hard to find something else before we run out of money and are forced to walk away from everything. fortunately im just a renter so i can sneak away from my lease in the middle of the night.

anyways heres the girls... hope i can keep em!

100_34361.JPG

here is my biggest heartiest lady:
100_3431.JPG

nearing 24 inches:
100_3432.JPG

so no job yet but im doing what i can to make some extra money through local dispensaries... sorry for lack of updates to those who care, im just lacking motivation these days. the girls look amazing still and have formed some very nice looking flowers. been in flower for about 2 weeks...

Hello HK, hang in their something will come up for you... Hope you get to finish those ladies. It would be a shame not to finish those lovely ladies. But you got to do what you got to do..... Good luck...

thanks sonzor and everyone else for the support.....

UPDATE!

well we are on day 18 in flower and the ladies look very nice. i can really smell the OG side of the OG Purps and the Erkle's smell amazing too. the flower junctions are nice and close together on these. i think it helps a lot that i dropped 3 of my plants to make room under the light. so instead of 12 total i have 9 total. because of the job loss i wont be picking up the second 1000 watter. oh well..... enjoy the pics!

100_3485.JPG

100_3486.JPG

100_3483.JPG

100_3490.JPG

SIDE NOTE:

i have started my own cloning operation to supply local dispensaries for some side cash. so far i have 6 strains but 3 are still seedlings:

Black Russian
Canadential
Purple Wreck
Snow Cap
OG Purps
Purple Erkle

100_3478.JPG

100_3479.JPG

100_3480.JPG

these are the black russian seedlings, (only ones popped out so far)
100_3481.JPG

that looks good, and dont be discouraged, i know its hard, the girls look great, and how good are the dispensaries about money....i know nothing about that part of it at all....a p.m. might be in order to answer that question, if you cant answer, thats ok also...hang in there....lavendar:goodluck::smokin:

Amazing looking plants you have there. Hope the clone operation works out for you. Got some amazing stains so I am sure it will. Good luck....

update!

lets get updated and faded shall we?

DAY 26 FLOWER

well the positive vibes seem to have paid off. thanks for the support everyone i finally landed a job. its not really as good as the one i had but beggars cant be choosers can they? anyways on to the ladies!

the purple erkle and og purps look amazing and the smell is heart thumping! the trichromes are developing nicely and the scent is extraordinarily sweet!

100_3509.JPG

100_3510.JPG

100_3511.JPG

100_3513.JPG

100_3512.JPG

Seedlings
here are my black russian, purple wreck and cannadential seedlings...
only 13 of 22 have made it this far as some of the seedlings were attacked by tiny gray worms which made it into the rapid rooter plugs and ate the roots that were developing. (lame shit) but the ones that have made it are thriving!

100_3514.JPG

100_3517.JPG

100_3518.JPG

100_3521.JPG

aside from those here are the cuttings i took from my current erkle and og purps crop for my next round:

100_3522.JPG

so all in all things look great in the garden! :surf::ganjamon:

Glad to hear you found some work. Not easy I know with the way things are today. Plants are look amazing. Sucks about those worms, I have worm problems also, don't think they are the same, my worms are stoner worms and only like nice healthy buds to chomp on. Anyway, great job...

Back
Top Bottom