Fopho's 2nd Grow - Ace of Spades - Da Purps & Platinum Blue Dream

Im thinking maybe the pH issues that I had may have hinder her. My meter may have been broken longer than I thought. She just never bounced back

At least you know something to work on for next time, no mystery as to the why.

They are beautiful regardless!

:goodjob: :thumb:

At least you know something to work on for next time, no mystery as to the why.

They are beautiful regardless!

:goodjob: :thumb:

Yea, I bought a new digital meter soon as I noticed. Which was weeks ago, but I still think I didn't catch it or get it flushed in time. Even though I thought I did lol, but yea it'll teach me not to not use the 9$ meter I was using. So focused on everything else I got complacent with checking my equipment. Stay alert stay alive. Thanks rtk

Few photos of my cheesequake clone. Going to top/clone very soon. Just transplanted her into a 1gal container. Wanted to wait until after she grows a nice healthy root system before placing her up on the operating table. Im sure she could handle it now, but why stress her out if I don't need to. She's in the 1st week of veg under 2 40w cfls. Enjoy

20160219_050640.jpg
20160219_050633.jpg

If someone setup a teamspeak server or had ventrilo do you think anyone would actually use it?or do you think it'd be to hectic? Anyone who doesn't know what these 2 things are, they're a way to speak over the internet with headphones & a mic.

If someone setup a teamspeak server or had ventrilo do you think anyone would actually use it?or do you think it'd be to hectic? Anyone who doesn't know what these 2 things are, they're a way to speak over the internet with headphones & a mic.
I would not. I have tried them, but find that especially when stoned, I prefer the written word, so that I can think about what I want to say before I blurt it out. Even then, I oftentimes insert my foot into my mouth, but at least there is a record of what was said. Also, every time I have tried one of the internet chat things, whether on a forum or a game, I get hit on. It seems that guys think that if I am tech savy enough to set up ventrilo, then it is fair game to ask me to attend a video chat too, and if you have never tried this, let me just say that it usually gets disgusting. I am not a fan.

Yea, I know what you mean. Ive played a lot if different mmorpgs and Ive witnessed this first hand. I figured it would probably be way to hectic. I have a vent server I just don't use it anymore. Since Im a grown up now(yea right) Thanks for stopping by my journal, your always welcome.

ps: wanna video chat? Hint hint nudge nudge... Sorry couldn't resist lol.

Yea, I know what you mean. Ive played a lot if different mmorpgs and Ive witnessed this first hand. I figured it would probably be way to hectic. I have a vent server I just don't use it anymore. Since Im a grown up now(yea right) Thanks for stopping by my journal, your always welcome.

ps: wanna video chat? Hint hint nudge nudge... Sorry couldn't resist lol.

To quote the philosopher Eric Cartman while explaining chatroulette, "Kyle, this is the way the world works! If you wanna find some quality friends, you've gotta wade through all the dicks first!"

The 3 Ace's starting there 48hrs of darkness.

20160219_185524.jpg

Then there were 4...

Update 20 February 2016:

Looks like things are starting to chill out some. Only the PBD & 1of the DA purps is still under the lights. The other 2 Da Purps is in my 2x6x7 closet making seeds. I threw the AoS in the closet that I retrofitted. I made it to where there was no light leaks what so ever. Ive stated this before I was really lucky to have all the extra rooms I do have. I couldn't do half of what I do without them. I have my main room which is the 10x10x7.5 that I petioned off into a 3x3 or 4x4 depending on what I have going on. The closet that you saw the AoS in is 28"x51"x7'. My drying room where I built my drying rack is a 12x12x7 & my last closet is 2x6x7, and Im using all of them right now. My drying room doubles as a veg room when I don't have anything hanging. Can't wait to show you guys the drying rack I made for $2. Yea thats right $2 lol. Ill be unavailing that Monday morning when the trimming games begin.

On a side note I turned 34 years young yesterday, I feel 54, but my wife says Im more like an over grown child..bleh

Here's my cheesequake after being topped
20160220_094918.jpg
20160220_095001.jpg

This photo is of the top & the first branch that I removed to clone
20160220_095255.jpg

I was able to get 4 clones. 3 off the top & 1 from the branch i removed
20160220_101819.jpg

After this harvest ill make a journal for the cheesequake & w.e else I decide on. Ill be mainlining and doing some LST in my next journal. Should be a lot of fun.

Not to much to report on today. Tomorrow morning will be a little over 48hrs since I put the 3 AoS in my darkroom. Platinum Blue Dream is still truckin along real nicely, & the 1 Da Purps is still finishing up with the PBD. My other 2 Da Purps is in the closet i use for pollinating making seeds. Its also sealed with a filter/exhaust fan. I use a 20"×20"×5" filter. It pretty much filters out any pollen. I used them when I did HVAC in various houses. Especially if they had allergies or animals. Anyways lol, this grow has almost come to an end. Can't wait to start my next journal. Ive already showed you guys some of my next lineup, but not all.

I was very skeptical to say the least about doing this journal, but the awesome people here on the forums encouraged me to do so. I won't name names in fear of leaving one of you out. Thank you :420: & all the awesome folks who not only threw positive vibes my way, but also gave great constructive criticism. All doing so without being critical or making you feel like some kind of a retard. I hope Im able to help out as much as you all have. You guys set a pretty high bar. Again thanks

Ill post wet/dry weights as they come in with pictures.

Ok guys and gals there's a link to my next journal in my signature. This journal isnt finished just yet. I still have to post wet and dry weights of my harvest. Ill have the wet weight of the AoS today. I have a VA appointment this morning, so after I return I can start on harvesting the 3 AoS. Can't wait :cheer:

Small update my appointment went longer than I expected,so I Wasnt able to start this morning. I have nothing going on in the a.m., so ill definitely be starting first thing. Sorry for not getting to it today ladies and gents. They smell great though. I can smell them from the closet while sitting on the couch watching tv

Update 23 February 2016
Harvest day for the Ace of Spades, and boy o boy does it stink. Went from fruit punch, to almost a fuel like berry skunk smell. Very hard to describe. Pictures to follow in a few hours. If you look at the last photo of them in the closet, checkout the middle one it leans more toward jack the ripper. It never changed colors and it looks more on the sativa side than the other 2. Very odd considering they all have the same mother, but no big deal.

One other thing to report. I took the top inch off of one of the main colas. An older gentlemen had told me about this technique. He said hes been doing this since the 70's & what it did wAS make the bud crazy fat. It grew out fat around instead of up. He said he does this to any of the buds thats trying to hog up the light. Ill have before and after photos after harvest.

Back
Top Bottom