Tangerine Dream - Big Band - Critical Kali Mist - Blue Hash - Hydroponic Grow

luvpiff

HELLO ALL!!!
This is my 2nd grow and I must say that Im starting to enjoy all the work I have been putting in these past few months. it is so rewarding..lol.

Ok I've decided to start a mixed bag of strains to get a little variety going on.
So heres whats on the menu:

8 Tangerine dream clones- 80/20 Sativa/Indica- G13xNEV. HAZE

1 Blue Hash- BLUEBERY X HASH PLANT- INDICA DOMINANT

2 Critical Kali Mist- KALI MIST X MAZAR- SATIVA DOMINANT

1 Big Band- HYBRID OF UNKNOWN- INDICA DOMINANT

Wk 1 of veg
IMAG01836.jpg
IMAG01837.jpg

Re: Tangerine dream, big band, critical kali mist, blue hash, hydroponic grow

Nutrients during veg
sensi grow A&B
voodoo juice

I'm In

Ez Luvpiff, count me in to.

Kewl!! wish me luck guys. This is my first time take cuttings and Im a bit skeptical. I would like to keep them 6 inches away from the light when its time for harvest. It might be tough though with TDream and Critical Kali, but lets try anyway lol. I plan on topping all of them during the first week of veg, give or take a few days. As soon as I see a taproot, its off to the veg tub for 10-12 days and then its flower time. Today I very lightly sprayed them with voodoo juice and phb distilled h20.

Bloombox Hydroponic Grow - Chrystal

Ez Luvpiff, Really looking forward to seeing how you cope this time around with your TD's, also have you ever thought about building a DIY Areo Cloner, they are cheap as chips and promote great root growth in a jiffy here take a look

DIY 50 site aero cloner for under $100.00

Anyway all the best hope all grows well

Strictly Indica

Ez Luvpiff, Really looking forward to seeing how you cope this time around with your TD's, also have you ever thought about building a DIY Areo Cloner, they are cheap as chips and promote great root growth in a jiffy here take a look

DIY 50 site aero cloner for under $100.00

Anyway all the best hope all grows well

Strictly Indica

thx indica! No i havent thought of that but I will now lol. :bravo:

update:

One of the critical cali didn't make it. TDream clones are very unstable, I don't know if its the temps or If Im doing something wrong. A lot of the clones have yellow leaves but are not drooping. What does that mean?

update:

One of the critical cali didn't make it. TDream clones are very unstable, I don't know if its the temps or If Im doing something wrong. A lot of the clones have yellow leaves but are not drooping. What does that mean?

Hello my friend ,did u grow from seed ,or are these clones,if grown from seed ,transplant to bigger rockwool and start veg, if clones they may need some food,if cloneing keep lid on for humidity,if seed open lid a little and if rooted transplant. hope this helps. peace

Hello my friend ,did u grow from seed ,or are these clones,if grown from seed ,transplant to bigger rockwool and start veg, if clones they may need some food,if cloneing keep lid on for humidity,if seed open lid a little and if rooted transplant. hope this helps. peace

TDreams were clones. The rest are seeds.
I just started another batch of seeds to make up for the loss. I lost mama, and all her clones and 1 critical cali mist. Temps really got the best of me. Lesson learned...I left u a question on my other journal. Check it out when u get a chance

The new batch I started are 3 more critical cali, 1 dinafem diesel, OG kush (she will be my mother plant) and 1 more big band.
So in total we have:
4 critical cali mist
2 big band
1 diesel
1 OG kush to be made a mother

The new batch I started are 3 more critical cali, 1 dinafem diesel, OG kush (she will be my mother plant) and 1 more big band.
So in total we have:
4 critical cali mist
2 big band
1 diesel
1 OG kush to be made a mother

wow ,don't take this wrong,but IMHO ur wasting seeds,and ur money, I did the same thing ,but found out its better to just use 1 seed blend and grow a mother then clone ,when u have more then 1 blend in box things are just a mess,if u want to plant all seed in 9 spots ,they most likeiy will still be differnt from each other even thru same blend, I wasted so much money and time at first it drove me crazy ,just tring to save u some money. peace

wow ,don't take this wrong,but IMHO ur wasting seeds,and ur money, I did the same thing ,but found out its better to just use 1 seed blend and grow a mother then clone ,when u have more then 1 blend in box things are just a mess,if u want to plant all seed in 9 spots ,they most likeiy will still be differnt from each other even thru same blend, I wasted so much money and time at first it drove me crazy ,just tring to save u some money. peace

I hear ya!
I just don't want to grow 3 plants. To me that would be a waste of time and eletricity. Hopefully the og kush mother will be better than tdream mother. After this round I will stay with the same type of strain. As of right now I want to get alittle variety to see which one I like the most. I will flush the last 2 wks to try and minimize the mistakes here and there. Thx for ur input ozric420. Hey have u ever tried OG kush?

Hey have u ever tried OG kush

Ez Luvpiff, I have had OG Kush before, tried it out in Amsterdam, went out of my way to find a coffee shop called Katsu and it was well worth the effort, a great smoke good aroma and taste, something I will be looking to grow myself.

I hear ya!
I just don't want to grow 3 plants. To me that would be a waste of time and eletricity. Hopefully the og kush mother will be better than tdream mother. After this round I will stay with the same type of strain. As of right now I want to get alittle variety to see which one I like the most. I will flush the last 2 wks to try and minimize the mistakes here and there. Thx for ur input ozric420. Hey have u ever tried OG kush?

never tried it ,but i hear its dabomb:bravo:

I still have a 1/2p in my freezer of the OG no joke...shit is insane, smells sooo much you have no idea.. plus it knocks you on your ass

Back
Top Bottom