Kali Mist CFL Scrog Grow Journal - 05-19-13

Hi everyone and welcome to my first real cannabis grow ever! I will be growing 2 of Attitudes Serious Seeds Critical Kali Mist. My Setup consists of a Stealth grow cabinet that I built, which measures 48"L X 12"W X 42"H. It has 3 compartments, starting with the top left which is my Utility/Cure Room with a 4" Suncourt Inline Exhaust fan rated at 80CFM on the side. The entire system is a passive negative pressure environment.

Are you serious? First real grow!? Damn!! You knocked it out of the park and into the next state :) That CFL box is just ridiculously cool!!
Nice harvest :rofl:

What a great job!

+Reps

Great job, Crimson! Beautiful buds! And from a CFL grow in 48 inches!

Ya, you get reps for that. Awesome job!

Hi CrimsonBlitz

*PS: I was reading that women like this strain to reduce menstrual cramps and that it may make women horney... Say What!? Did you know and or read that it may make women horney? :rofl: Does your wife know? :)

lol interesting story :) Hope Kali Mist lives up to her reputation, Will let you know soon enough. Which strains and pheno do you mostly smoke? I use it for recreational purposes so its all about the high for me. I know plenty of people who use it for medical purposes though and they agree, if your gonna smoke why not have a great high lol

Did you get your wife to sample some? :rofl: :)

Good morning everyone, thank you for the compliments and kind words. The grow was a success the yield was 129g dry from 3 plants which was lower than I had hoped before starting the grow. Nonetheless I'm very happy with my first grow and it truly was a great learning experience. I couldnt have done it without the support of everyone at 420magazine, special thanks to everyone it has been fun!

My next journal is strictly lst no topping no scrog. I'll be using a modified scrog setup which i dont know the name for. Ill be doing things quite differently this grow in hopes of increasing potency, quality, and yield. It will be nice to see how much faster the veg stage is too without any HST.

Being that my job is occupying a large portion of my life right now im trying to design and develop a mostly self sustaining soil and or hydro system/setup. Stay tuned to see what I come up with and wishing everyone the best of luck in all their future endeavors. Any questions feel free to ask in the journal and I'll do my best to andwer them.

Did you get your wife to sample some? :rofl: :)

I made her a huge batch of rice crispie treats and vacuum sealed them. She loves them. Gets her very giggly and silly lol. For me its a very social high that makes my mind spin at a thousand miles an hour. Great for the thought process.

Awesome bud pr0n, Crimson, and congrats on your harvest. :bravo::goodjob::thumb::high-five:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom