Tangerine Dream - Big Band - Critical Kali Mist - Blue Hash - Hydroponic Grow

Today was harvest day for diesel and big band 2

Diesel
IMAG04396.jpg
IMAG04405.jpg

This Dinafem diesel does not fit the description at all. This strain is purple for sum odd reason...Anyone ever use DF be4? Even tho it was a freebie, it should have been close to what it says on the site...boo. Oh well we will see how she smokes soon enough.

What are your temps in the room? Sometimes lower temps may cause purpling, and sometimes it's genetics. All I know is that those are some tasty looking buds and that blue hash looks incredible!

nice grow bud! that sativa toook OFF on ya!lol

:welcome: kush killer!

oh yea they did...they really do fit the profile as far as the name...I went to visit a friend in cali a few years back...we burned a jay that looked very similiar to critical kali buds. I hope it turns the same as the stuff we burned becuz it was bombay.

Luvpiff!!! Your plants turned out great!!! I am close to you, maybe harvesting my bloombox monday. I love journals like yours, they give me something to aim for!!! Hope mine turns out as good as yours. Hace you ever thought of using the bloom side to dry? I was wondering about it and think it may work alright. Wish I had cloned earlier so I could just fill it up with the new girls!! Thanks again for all the details bud!

Luvpiff!!! Your plants turned out great!!! I am close to you, maybe harvesting my bloombox monday. I love journals like yours, they give me something to aim for!!! Hope mine turns out as good as yours. Hace you ever thought of using the bloom side to dry? I was wondering about it and think it may work alright. Wish I had cloned earlier so I could just fill it up with the new girls!! Thanks again for all the details bud!

Thx Clintboxer...Im glad I can help a fellow bloomboxer... Next grow I will be more detailed...this grow was really difficult and mentally draing as I had some 5 different strains...ugh. Next one will be all the same so I should have better results and will be more dialed in. Thx for the good vibes!!

nice group of developed ladies ya have there.

Thx Clintboxer...Im glad I can help a fellow bloomboxer... Next grow I will be more detailed...this grow was really difficult and mentally draing as I had some 5 different strains...ugh. Next one will be all the same so I should have better results and will be more dialed in. Thx for the good vibes!!
Lol yes I have used the right side to dry for a week or so...check out my chrystal grow link at the bottom. :peace:

Quick update:

Big band 2 - fruity and potent...very nice aroma and chunky.
Diesel - stinky as hell! Kinda has that cheese shit smell lol. Very good burn tho.

Here are a few pics of the 2 Kali mist ladies. They are coming along nicely.
IMAG04515.jpg
IMAG04524.jpg
IMAG04533.jpg

Keep up the good work, things are coming along nicely. What are your thoughts about the growbox?

Thx 12-12...the box is great! I wish it was alittle taller but that's becuz Im still working out a few kinks here and there. U really have to keep a close eye on any strain with over 30% sativa in it. Scheduling when to take cuttings can be a pain in the rear also but IMHO it could be worse lol.

Thx 12-12...the box is great! I wish it was alittle taller but that's becuz Im still working out a few kinks here and there. U really have to keep a close eye on any strain with over 30% sativa in it. Scheduling when to take cuttings can be a pain in the rear also but IMHO it could be worse lol.

LOL ya we could use about 24 more inches :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom