• Big Buddha Seeds - Big Buddha Cheese

Votes: 23 22.3%
  • Kiwi Seeds - Mako Haze

Votes: 18 17.5%
  • The Greenhouse-White widow

Votes: 34 33.0%

• Total voters
yes the flora series.:adore:

That is part of the Problem... GH Products SUCK!! The Worst of all!! Try Adavanced Nutrients Sensi Grow 2 Part!!! Even Canna has a Good Hydro Nute Product line..GH Is filled with Bad Metals and alot of things that will inhibit Proper Nutrient Uptake.. General Hydroponics represents The Dark Ages for Growin Marijuana.. There are alot of Better Products!!

As Far as the Yellowing.. It Looks like.. Too Much water and Maybe a Nitrogen Difficiancy.

Things are looking much better.

Almost all the yellow is gone from all the plants.The one plant that had brown spots and yellow is recovering well and almost all green now after a leaf trim.

I suspect my lack of an airstone had a lot to due with my plant problems.

I flush them with just water now for a day between nute changes. the ph really does climb after a few days compared to soil. I dropped the ph to 5.8 from 6. After 5 days I was up to 6.7. I am considering going back to 5.5 but I am going to wait and see if the ph will stabilize more after this week.
I am thinking the rockwool cubes and hydroton may still need a bit of flushing and its rasing my ph on the drip system.

I am giving them all 5ml per gallon of cal mag in addtion to 5ml of the flora nutes until the look really green again.

I am still using the flora series but I am hearing the flora nova is really a great nute set. I am going to switch to them after I use up the nutes I have.

They all look a better green and none have any wiltting or curling with the exception of one plant that was right next to the air intake vent. I re-directed the airflow and that plant seems to be doing better.that was the same plant that had the most yellow and brown spots. I thought I might have had more pests.(soil grow flashback) but after a close inspection I think it was a combination of cold air and a lack of an airstone in the tank.

they all have four or more nodes but I am going to wait to see how hey do this week in veg before I consider the 12/12 flower cycle.I started from seeds so I expected my veg to take a bit longer.The problem now is just about all the seeds I planted germinated well.

I was expecting to lose half to disease or poor genetics. Only 2 of them were slow to grow and I tossed them, now I am going to see how many are female.

If more than 4 are, I am going to transfer them somewhere and keep them as mothers. The hydrohut is working so well I might get another just for mothers.

my only problem now is trying to tell what strain is what.I started with 9 seeds. 5 northern lights 4 kali mist.the labels got all mismatched during the move from the propagator to the waterfarms. so i dont know what is what until they hit flower. I cant tell yet this early in veg stage.
2 were slow to grow and got tossed so I am left with
3 to 5 northern lights or
2 to 4 kali mist.
If any of you can tell from the pictures please let me know.I will link the new pictures soon as they are approved by the 420magazine staff.:winkyface:

If I were a bettin man. I would say the kali mist will end up being your tallest plants in the end.

My PH flucuates alot in the beginning of the grow all the way to about the 3rd week of flowering. After that it seems to level out. A good rule of thumb is to have 5 gallons of nutrient in your resevoir per plant. I average about 2.8. So I deal with ph flucuation ALOT. That's why I buy PH Up/down by the gallon ;)

The Kali Mist will be an unbelievable plant...after seeing the genetics that Simon at Serious Seeds has to offer, you wont be dissappointed.

And I do also agree that General Hydro nutes are poop. I woild get Advanced Nutrients Sensi 2 part. Just add to the water and pH goes to 5.6 and pretty much stays there. They are a great line of products!

thanks og kush,berry,stix,medical marijuana,mota and anyone else i just forgot. you guys have given me a lot of input. I keep hearing now the flora series suck .I am going to change for sure when I run out, I am still deciding on what to change too.I have heard some great things about the flora nova(plus everyone in CA seems to cary them. I am going to check out the Advanced Nutrients Sensi 2 part today. there is a grow shop not to far that says they have it.My last photo did not get approved or upload right so I am uploading it again. when its available i will post it.

Well here they are on day 30. After adding the airstone and a flush with 5.5 ph water only the bounced right back. almost all the yellow is gone and there is no wilting. I had to trim a least one set of fan leaves from almost all of them but they seem fine.

day30b.jpg

I am going to let them veg for maybe another week and if they look healthy I will let them go to 12/12.

I thought they might have burnt but it look like all the problems were lack of nutes and oxygen.

thanks berry. They have a few noeds but they are not as full as I would like. I only have them under 4 24" t5's so i guess i should not be expecting massive growth.lets see what happens when they hit the 12/12.they are still pretty short under 12". if they dont get too tall I might be able to keep them on the top shelf of that hydrohut.

Are those short for 30 days, because that is the hight of mine at 30 days in dirt. But I am sure I messed somthing up :) I thought mine were short for that age, but I guess there are a lot of variables.

I envy your system, looking good :)

I was trying to keep them as short as possible with the light at minimum height. I changed out the grow room and now have an additional 4+ feet.they are still under t5's I hear kali mist in particular can grow over 4 feet.

I am also going to pick up a HPS ballast,hood and bulb this week. What are your recommendations? I am going to keep it in a space of just 4'x4'. I was thinking 600watt.

Back
Top Bottom