2nd LED Grow, Kali Mist

Re: Staffy's 2nd GLH Grow, Kali Mist

Well done staffy. Big sticky buds too. Bet it is stinkin the place up bro.:bravo:

still has a good wet smell. anyone know when this goes away. u cant really smell the bud when u put your nose to it, but if u sqeeze the bud just a bit, they smell like shoots out and just stinks, but only if u sqeeze the bud, does this sound right. starting to get a tiny bit dry on outside, but still pretty moist. why dosnt my bud just stink?im used to bud just stinkin straight away, doesnt seem right to me.

still has a good wet smell. anyone know when this goes away. u cant really smell the bud when u put your nose to it, but if u sqeeze the bud just a bit, they smell like shoots out and just stinks, but only if u sqeeze the bud, does this sound right. starting to get a tiny bit dry on outside, but still pretty moist. why dosnt my bud just stink?im used to bud just stinkin straight away, doesnt seem right to me.

They're still drying...once that's done and you start your cure, the wet hay smell will go away and the danky will return. I promise.

thanks Z. smells great thio when i touch um. i had like 4 little nugs come off whemn i was trimming and one of them got pretty crispy on outside so i smoked it, lol. could taste it a lil but still wet taste. but the high was very nice, very uplifting. thought my head was gonna float up to the ceiling. a nice lil body high with it too. cant wait till she is ready.

Wow Staffy the buds look amazing! Thats some high quality smoke right there.. 5+ oz's easy. Great job on the grow!

:thanks: , i would be very happy with 5oz. i cant wait to properly taste it, smells great.

buds are feelin pretty crsipy on outside, mainly the smaller nugs but i think it can go till tomo. big buds maybe tomo or day after. smell is wonderful and has a nice stickiness to the touch. does it sound like im on right track. 3rd day now startin on 4th day hours.
how crispy should it be before i put them into jars? super crispy with moist in middle? or a litle cripsy, and pretty moist in middle? dont know if i can afford the western hygrometer so i might have to wing it.

buds are feelin pretty crsipy on outside, mainly the smaller nugs but i think it can go till tomo. big buds maybe tomo or day after. smell is wonderful and has a nice stickiness to the touch. does it sound like im on right track. 3rd day now startin on 4th day hours.
how crispy should it be before i put them into jars? super crispy with moist in middle? or a litle cripsy, and pretty moist in middle? dont know if i can afford the western hygrometer so i might have to wing it.

ID put them in jars now. Fill them about half way and youll be good to go.

just burp a few times until youre satisfied they are ready to seal up and smoke.

It's a lot easier to pop them back out for a day if you decide they need more drying than it is to rehydrate them (which won't restore the quality). I had about an eighth of stuff I didn't trim. I dried that stuff separately and it got too dry. There was no saving it at that point. Now it's super harsh and tastes like garbage. If you're not using a hygrometer in your jars, you should still be able to figure out what to do with your buds just based on the texture and smell pretty easily. You should avoid letting it get more than just the tiniest bit crispy.

ok thanks guys im gonna jar em up and trim off some buds, ill get a weight on here soon, be interesting to see what it is. and some pics!! :)
very good point airavata better to have a lil wet so i can put out if needed. thanx guys

heres me buds, stalks trimmed up and in jars now put my meter in there with one jar. good to me since i got it so well see with that! aslo got the weight. gonna loose a bit more im sure but supprised me to where it was at, right now. ok here;s the pics. hope yall enjoy cuz i do :)
my_grow_589.jpg
my_grow_590.jpg
my_grow_599.jpg
my_grow_591.jpg
my_grow_596.jpg
my_grow_592.jpg
my_grow_594.jpg
my_grow_595.jpg
my_grow_597.jpg
my_grow_598.jpg
my_grow_593.jpg

Looks like some stanky Trich covered madness at your house. I better get over there and assess the situation.:) Hope you dont lose too much weight while it's drying up.:bravo:

lol thanks bro, be along treck for u to get here, lol. ya i hope it stays around 80-90 at least, be super happy.

Back
Top Bottom