2nd LED Grow, Kali Mist

Re: Staffy's 2nd GLH Grow, Kali Mist

looking good. are those quart or half gallon jars ? which are recommended ?

thank you.
wide mouth quart jars. i like this size IMO. just seems a good size. unless i had a lot of smoke. but i just got a 12 pack from walmart for 10 bucks.

but make sure before u put bud in your jars to wash and burn umm.. make sure they are clean.

I ran mine through the dishwasher with detergent, then another cycle without detergent before using mine. :)

Staffy, you done good, son!

ya thats what i did, i would think the dishwasher would have burned enough.

thanks man.

my rh meter in the jar hit 72 whn i woke up this morning so i took lids off for roughly 2 hours and gonna pu the lids back on now and well see if it goes down when i get home from work.
this smell is really pissin me off, it needs to go.

Lol. The smell will only get better staffy. Kinda like a fine wine. Put it in the glass "barrell" and let it age. :)

Interesting about the smell.. When I harvested my super lemon haze it didnt smell how I would have liked it to smell even after curing it. There was a point around week 8 that the smell was very intense and I feel if i would have pulled her then it would have kept it. Another trick a couple friends use is to stress the plant out with no water and darkness for about a week, they tell me this raises the smell a whole lot and then they pull them, idk if anyone else has heard of this but I will be doing it on my next grows because they always have the stinky citrus pine smelling buds.

Either way the grow was insane and the quality is still there.. great job!!

so week 8 it stank, u went longer than week8? right? when u pulled her did she smell like before(week8). my bud has got two smells. the smell when i open the jar. wet smell, i dont think it is hay, just kinda weird, and then the second smell. i take the bud out and sqeeze it abit and its like the whole bud gets like a dank smell all around it, very hard for me to explain the smell, but its great a lil spicy, and sort of like a menthal hit. idk ver hard to explain but is super nice. i hope the smell on the inside comes out.

with my mental floss had that smell too. but it is gone now and i just didnt really care to mch for it,(taste) i just left it and didnt take care of the cure aswell as should of and not i can smell it, its got alil dank smell to it with no nasty smell. just the taste is horrible and give a bad feelin.
kali has got a great high. and clean/smoooth.

stress the plant. no water/darkness for a whole week? so when it is pretty dry and as u would water again. count the week from then so it gets super dry and in dark????
might have to try this with one of the auroras, or all 3 :)

you gonna post your next grow?? :)

+70% RH - too wet, needs to sit outside the jar to dry for 12-24 hours, depending.

How are the temps staffy? Be careful about mold, that's pretty high rh especially if it's warm.

Sorry you told us that before I spaced it out.... that's perfect. What's the rh today?

just checked em out and they are at 68%, well the one i have it in.
i took a nug a out today and left it for 4hours out. put that nug in it own lil jar and left it for 30 mins and checked it, moistend up a lil and the good bud smell seems to be comin out more now. gonna take em all out for a bit and jar back up and well see, what happens

Back
Top Bottom