Votes: 28 27.2%
  • Big Buddha Seeds - Big Buddha Cheese

Votes: 23 22.3%
  • Kiwi Seeds - Mako Haze

Votes: 18 17.5%
  • The Greenhouse-White widow

Votes: 34 33.0%

• Total voters
I run my ebb and flow with 6 plants and a 10 gallon res using an 160 gph pump and I cycle it 3 times during light cycle at 45 minutes each (this including fill and drain). Basically you want to run at least 3 times the amount of water/ to volume in your pots, but in your case your are using just the block then you need to figure out about how many gallons your tray holds and make sure you're running at least 3 times that much thru in one cycle. I did not read the entire post so I don't know what light cycle you are on right now but for me I do 12/12 from seed so I cycle 3 times you might want to add a fourth cycle if you are 18/6 or 24/0. With hydro you can play around with your set up and nutes (little at a time tho!) to find your SWEET spot so to speak for optimum growth with little maintenance.....why does that last word not look spelled right?:ganjamon::peace:

Most people would say I over water. Ebb and flow gets 30 minutes every 4 hours (due mostly to the cheap timer). Drip buckets are dripping while the lights are on.

Thats the beautiful thing about hydro is you don't have to worry about what people are telling you just listen to your plants. If your plants are thriving with 4 cycles that is awesome hell you could probably add a cycle to you night hours as well, I have and it works great!:peace:

LOL Thanks I was seeing crosseyed there for a moment..I knew something didn't look right.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Went back and read. I can't wait to see how ya do with the kali mist. I watched this grown in soil once. It got tall and lank, not huge buds, but the first time I saw it, I thought the grower had some sort of mold the tri-combs were so thick... and the smoke... was like smoking keif hits every time...

You could be bigger at 30 days, but if your not fertilizing aggressively, and you don't have it under big light, it's only gonna grow so fast.

They look good man... They'll take off when they hit the big light. If your interested, my advice would be to start the light high and lower it over the next week or so to it's optimal height. Leaves only exposed to floro's are thinner and can stress, harden them off over a short time.

It should be ready by now; the original post is 7 months old. :peace:

It should be ready by now; the original post is 7 months old. :peace:

see now....I wonder....did something happen and the plants didnt make it and the grower just never told us that....or did it work out have a great yield?.............

cliffhanger. :roorrip: either that or it was tooooooooo good. LOL. and he still doesnt know.

I like to think the harvest was so great that they're too preoccupied to let us know how it went. Imagine that first session of newly cured buds after a big harvest...quite a celebration.

Back
Top Bottom