Sativa Clones Straight to Flower CFL & LST Grow

Sorry I misunderstood your question too lol I've had a lot to smoke. If I understand correctly your asking if you can find the sex of the mother within 3 weeks if clones are put into root directly by 12/12? I think so, can't say for sure on the time frame though. It might speed up sex development if put into 14/10

its okay, i understand what youre saying.

yeah, i have not gotten sex any quicker than 3 weeks at 12/12 from seed. ive tried vegging for one week in hopes that he/she will mature quicker, but it still takes me 3 weeks to get sex. again, the males shows a couple days sooner.

i think i might root my clones on a windowsill where there is ~14 hours of sunlight, since you said 18/6 is best for rooting clones. after they show me roots though, i will throw them in the 12/12 chamber right away due to low light and space concerns.

sorry about your injuries. did you hurt a ligament in your elbow like the ulnar collateral ligament, or was it a minor tenditis/bursits? if its just inflmmation from overuse, resting and medicine like fish, nuts and cannabis will take down the inflmmation.

i have crohns disease, which has led to permanent gut and vein damage (from harsh iv solutions) broke my nose a lot and also now have a disolcated wrist. its called distal radioulnar joint instability :rollingeyes: i really wish i could start my life over. i was blessed with a great body and ive ruined it before the age of 22.

i was looking at serious seeds and kali mist seems to be the most sativa plant they have. i emailed them asking for more info.

i really like sativas. i find that i get the same effect from all strains i grow, just some are stronger than others (like chemdawg and skunk)

oh and sometimes with overhead motion of my right arm my biceps tendon catches indicating a SLAP tear..sigh..sorry for bitching but it all eats at me

Wow thats a hell of a story b.real. sorry to hear that. hope your feeling better now. I'm a huge sativa fan too, was to s of it out on the west coast but east coast in my area has a lot of indicas. Sage and Girl Scout cookies seem to the the dominant 2 right now

I'd love to have a total of 6 different strains 1 indica for sleep, undecided. So far I want sensi Jack Herer, C99, Super Lemon Haze or Super Silver Haze, Durban Poison, AK 47 (maybe) Sour Diesel (another maybe) banana diesel and cannadential sounds interesting main effect is laughter. what was your favorite sativa smoke?

I wonder if I took a clone from a mother in flower and stuck the clone under 12/12 if it would continue to flower or revert back to veg, would be cool to stress it into hermie and gets seeds from it :) would cut down on growing out a plant too just for seed

ive only had chemdawg and skunk that were real strong. i want some haze..really would love jamaican chocolate or jamaican haze, c99 or any haze cross..no more lemon lol chemdawg is plentiful in my garden with legit chem/skunk cross and legit ogk cross.uhh what else is there those crazy tga crosses..

i hear jack is haze x skunk..fucking awesome

master kush was skunk x kush and was strong cause of skunk really liked it..i hear ak is on level of skunk?

thc bomb was good but yieled bad..piney, stinky in bloom like armpit. unknow genes.

diesel wow lemon with funk cause of chemd x super skunk cross

kush is mildy earthy and sweek in bloom and cure

i love the funk of the skunk after cure onnly strain to stink up my house real bad is the diesel LOL chemd x s.s. x n.l.

i have no crohns symptoms i fixed that..its like fixing soil..just a lot more complx lol. im really thankful for learning of biota aka immune system..too bad it was after some hospital vistis i have past scarring which does bother me gut makes a funny noise and veins collapsed from iv. the wrist is annoying already

:( i just think too much

my grows are short reads but i got real cuts of each plant which is a nice suprise :)

Hi RFC welcome to 420 magazine buddy :)

That's a lot of info B.real thanks for sharing. I enjoyed reading both your journals :) Short journals are great to read. Quick and to the point. I'll be honest its difficult for me to get the important growing info when I read some journals with lots of comments non relevant to the journal.

But I love the sense of community by having a great open line of communication in the journal. So what I've done is taken all the info relevant to growing and compiled it in a blog for quick easy reference. Takes a lot more work on my part but if it helps make the learning experience easier for people, its worth it :)

Here's a link to it :) Kali Mist CFL Scrog Grow Journal 05/19/13 - Blogs - 420 Magazine ®

idk why my link didnt work. ive also grown diesel (chemd x super skunk x n.l.) master kush (skunk #1 x kush) and thc bomb (unknown genetics)

ill check out your blog

let me apoglize 1st for doing 3 posts to show these plants to you.. blackout kush is my true chem kush cut..i also have a legit chem/skunk cut

master kush is skunk x kush..turned into a kushy cheese..i guess its AKA kush n cheese by some other breeders..great stuff..

thc bomb piney and unknown genes. goodnight crimsom and all sleep well

short reads

Paradise Diesel #2
Master Kush
Bomb Seeds THC Bomb

and the two blackout/OG13 kushs are in my signature.

update

She packed on a lot of bud weight 2 nights ago during lights off (07-21-13). All 3 of my plants did this on the same night so maybe were done with early flower stage and entering peak flowering stage :)

Can't wait to see the girls during lights on in an hour. Will keep you posted

She's still stretching, but not much. nutes at 1/4 strength every water period still haven't used full strength on her yet and probably never will.

Kali Mist Clone - Flower Day 21 ....... Total Days - 35 07-22-13

image3115.jpg
image3114.jpg

Making me wanna switch to 12 12 now, lol.

Morning everyone and good weed. she's still filling out quite nicely over night. the soils PH is approximately at 6.8 after measuring the runoff with liquid ph testing kit.

Nice job! I check runoff too. I think PH is so important and you got to check it in some capacity.

:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom